2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Lud

Folks( Maa., sps2005 )
The LUD on my I 485 changed , msg changed to FP recvd and processing resumed. Did not change for my wife though. FP done on 05/05/05.

Spinus,

Yes dates are almost similar, Pl let me know when you get FP notice, I am still waiting to get 140 approval...

spinus said:
Kathi,
Yours and mine dates are very similar. :cool:

Hi GCPZ05

Good to know your update, hope you will get approval soon.

There is no change on my 485…!

I got an RFE on I-140 asking for degree certificate and transcripts we responded to that RFE on May 16th, on May 20th got e-mail saying “On May 18, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us blah…”

Today got another two e-mail for I-131 & work permit saying “On May 25, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information blah”

I guess due to I-140 RFE they are holding my AP & WP and now they resuming that process. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks
MAA

Livelives

Hello Friends,
I just filed my 140/485/EAD/AP and got my receipt yesterday. However the Priority Date on all the receipts are blank! Are they supposed to fill in my LC PD in there? Does anybody has similar receipts? (Blank PD field)

Good luck to all!

Anyone could throw light on me?

Hi,

Looks like most of people here with similar 140/EAD/485 ND profile have at least got their EAD/AP approved. Mine is still silent there since last LUD dated on 4/6. No approval for anything. As I am in a bad demand of my spouse' EAD card, I am really getting more and more frustrated. The most recent USCIS processing table shows that 140 in VSC got stuck on Feb. 12, but looks like both EAD and 485 are moving forward. I am just doubting if there is something wrong with my 140, which blocked the process of my EAD?

Any friend here has any idea?

EB2, VSC
140 ND 3/12/05, LUD 4/6/05
EAD/485 ND 3/29/05, LUD 4/1/05

Anxious heart said:
Hi,

Looks like most of people here with similar 140/EAD/485 ND profile have at least got their EAD/AP approved. Mine is still silent there since last LUD dated on 4/6. No approval for anything. As I am in a bad demand of my spouse' EAD card, I am really getting more and more frustrated. The most recent USCIS processing table shows that 140 in VSC got stuck on Feb. 12, but looks like both EAD and 485 are moving forward. I am just doubting if there is something wrong with my 140, which blocked the process of my EAD?

Any friend here has any idea?

EB2, VSC
140 ND 3/12/05, LUD 4/6/05
EAD/485 ND 3/29/05, LUD 4/1/05

I called VSC with the same problem and my EAD was approved the same day. I'd say to call them. Be sure they get the EAD receipt number from you.

thank you very much for your suggestion, youry!

And I just called my lawyer. She told me to hang in there until 90 days passed. If till that time I still have nothing, she will promptly make appointment with INS and then I can go to local agency to get my EAD card. But I think it still does not hurt to try to call INS personally. At most they will say wait for another month... sighn...

I-40 Application receipt

Hi Friends,

I am a totally newbie to the GC process so pardon me for the lack of "correct jargon" in my post. Hopefully I will catch on to the right lingo as time prgresses :) .

My I-140 was filed under the EB-1 multinational manager category. My lawyer claims that the application was sent to VSC on May 12th. According to him they have still not received a receipt from VSC. Anecdotal information tells me that I should have received the receipt much earlier. Is that true? What would you suggest me to do?

Thanks!

about calling USCIS

Youry, Do you think i should call USCIS inquiring about 485 since its almost two months from FP Received Date (3/29/05).
My last lud is still stuck at 4/04/05. my 140 got cleared on 4/14/05.

Last edited by a moderator:
needGCby05 said:
Youry, Do you think i should call USCIS inquiring about 485 since its almost two months from FP Received Date (3/29/05).
My last lud is still stuck at 4/04/05. my 140 got cleared on 4/14/05.

I would not call them at this stage. Just live it like this and see what happens. USCIS is still working at July 2004 485 files. For EAD or AP is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Substitute Labour

Hi,

I am in the process of applying for 140 and 485 using substitute labour(EB3 - Priority date is May-15th Vermont Centre). It is going to take another 2weeks time to apply for 140. Today one of my friend told me that there is going to be new law soon, to stop using substitute labour. Is it true? If it is, how long it will take to come into effect. Will it affect the people currently using it?

Thanks in advance
Booshan.

sheela_booshan said:
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for 140 and 485 using substitute labour(EB3 - Priority date is May-15th Vermont Centre). It is going to take another 2weeks time to apply for 140. Today one of my friend told me that there is going to be new law soon, to stop using substitute labour. Is it true? If it is, how long it will take to come into effect. Will it affect the people currently using it?

Thanks in advance
Booshan.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=175245

FP Notices recieved

Hi All,

Just recieved FP Notices scheduled for jun 3rd.

THere was no changes to LUD's.

kantha

Approval

I think it is a fast approval ....It took 93 days from RD to AD for 485..

PD is June2001.
EB2 VSC (Subs Labor)
140/485/EAD - RD:02/22/05 ND:02/28/05
EAD - AD:03/29/05
FP - 04/16/05 -Done.
140 - AD:04/18/05.
485 - LUD 04/18/05, 04/19/05, 05/12/05 (No msg changes), 05/26/05(Approved), 05/26/05(new card ordered).

A_P said:
Hi Friends,

I am a totally newbie to the GC process so pardon me for the lack of "correct jargon" in my post. Hopefully I will catch on to the right lingo as time prgresses :) .

My I-140 was filed under the EB-1 multinational manager category. My lawyer claims that the application was sent to VSC on May 12th. According to him they have still not received a receipt from VSC. Anecdotal information tells me that I should have received the receipt much earlier. Is that true? What would you suggest me to do?

Thanks!
I never recieved the notice even after 4 weeks, my attorney called up and got the case number and within a week they sent a RFE, which we expected. So it is worth you checking if yoru check was enchased and if it was then call your attorney he will be able to get your case number

vikram_p said:
I never recieved the notice even after 4 weeks, my attorney called up and got the case number and within a week they sent a RFE, which we expected. So it is worth you checking if yoru check was enchased and if it was then call your attorney he will be able to get your case number

Hi Vikram. Thanks for your reply. My lawyer communicated to me that he received the recipt today. I got the EAC number from him so I guess I will now by going to the USCIC online check quite often.

What kind of RFE did you receive? As I am on LIA VISA , I did not have to go through LC. Strangely, my lawyer did not ask me for any documentation regarding my education in India when he filed the 140. I thought that would be part of the documents required for the 140 application. Well, hopefully he knows what he is doing. Cause I don't have much of a clue :(

Cheers

FAQ for newbie

Could anyone point me to a post which will help me get a bit more intelligent about all the dates - AD, ND, PD, FD, etc.

Contrats!

Hey GcFeb05,

Congrats, it is really fast approval.. My observation says that approvals are coming generally after 2 months of FP..

Now U R a free bird, Good luck.

GcFeb05 said:
I think it is a fast approval ....It took 93 days from RD to AD for 485..

PD is June2001.
EB2 VSC (Subs Labor)
140/485/EAD - RD:02/22/05 ND:02/28/05
EAD - AD:03/29/05
FP - 04/16/05 -Done.
140 - AD:04/18/05.
485 - LUD 04/18/05, 04/19/05, 05/12/05 (No msg changes), 05/26/05(Approved), 05/26/05(new card ordered).