2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

question

Hi everybody,
I am new in this forum. I got my labor 2 weeks ago and I am recently filing I 140.
My question is : If 485 retro. becomes current for my priority date, can I file I 485 before waiting the I 140 approval? or I have to wait for I 140 approval and then I file 485. thanks for the help.

MD2001 said:
Friends,

We received our cards today and I pray for you guys to get faster approvals.

Thanks
MD2001
That's great MD2001.... I'm sure you would remember Feb-2006 for a long time as you almost got all the major approvals during this month...

I got a LUD on 02/25 w/o any message change.

A0001 said:
GC Varuma?

Did you notice any approvals in last from VSC?
How is the trend now?
Now Eb3 proceesing dates 11/5/5 in VSC?
Do you think dates will move fast for Eb3?
Any predication?
Hello A0001.. its really tough to say as to what is happening in VSC. If you just look at the trend of the 140 approvals it gives us no idea as to what is happening. Few people who have applied in Jan 2006 have got their approval already and there are some people who have applied in April/May/June 2005 have not yet got their approval. If there is an RFE in their cases then the delay is understandable, but there are no RFE's issued. So what do we say for these cases?? Without a pattern they seem to be approving cases so it is difficult for us to predict anything.

The dates will move but not fast for EB3 especially for India/China/ROW. Each EB category has specified number of visa numbers available to them every year and because the 245i cases will be combined with EB3 the number of people who have applied in that category have increased drastically. Only way out is to support IV.com to increase visa numbers and remove retrogression.

ykorsh said:
Just got email with I140 & I485 approvals

Unbelievably fast
Congrats ykorsh on your 140 approval.

MD2001 said:
Friends,

Thanks
MD2001

Good for you MD2001. Enjoy your moment and have a blast. Keep visiting us.

All the best MD2001.

GCVaruma.

ykorsh said:
Just got email with I140 & I485 approvals

Details:
Labor PERM EB2 (Atlanta): applied : 07/04/05 AD: 09/26/05
Non retro country

140/485/765/131
RD: 11/12/05
ND: 11/14/05

765/131 : AD : 12/07/05
FP: done 01/04/06
I140 : AD : 02/27/06
I485 : AD : 02/27/06

Unbelievably fast
4 month for i485?
:eek:
CONGRATULATIONS!

i wish mine would be approved that fast....

My 140 is not yet Approved. Is there any body in the same boat.

PD : DEC 2000 Sub Labor EB3
I140,485 - RD - 06/30/2005 ND 7/18/2005 :confused:

Vasu209 said:
My 140 is not yet Approved. Is there any body in the same boat.

PD : DEC 2000 Sub Labor EB3
I140,485 - RD - 06/30/2005 ND 7/18/2005 :confused:

I am also on the same boat.
waiting for I-140 since july 28 2005?
Had LUD changes on 2/20, 2/26 but no status change?
Waiting for 7 months???
what is happening with VSC ????

Question - Changing employers after 140 approval

Hi All,
Iam sure most of you will not this posting here(odd one..), but I feel this is the right place(since I-140 drives the entire question/scenario) that will propel in the right direction.

Scenario:
I140 Approved, applied for 3 yr extension (retro country obviously) and say it gets approved/extended. Later get it stamped on PP (with that 3 yr extension). - All these thru' Emp A

Question :
1. Can I change employer(Emp B) and start the whole process (PERM, I-140, 485 etc..) again with that extension(Stamped in PP as well)?
(Or)

2. Does the Stamping (Extension) tie me to the same employer (Emp A)? (i.e, Will Emp B be able to file my H1 transfer)

(Or)

3. Should I wait to file I-485 thru' Emp A and after 6 months of filling I-485, then change to Emp B

Any info./suggestion would be helpful.

pramulreddy said:
I am also on the same boat.
waiting for I-140 since july 28 2005?
Had LUD changes on 2/20, 2/26 but no status change?
Waiting for 7 months???
what is happening with VSC ????

well me waiting from may . i know few others also. Look slike officer working on may , june , july file is goen for vacation or looks like cow ate our files :)

aj_jadeja said:
well me waiting from may . i know few others also. Look slike officer working on may , june , july file is goen for vacation or looks like cow ate our files :)
I'm waiting from June.

aj_jadeja said:

I am waiting for my I-140 since April-2005 and do not have any status on this. I requested my attorney office to initiate an inquiry and I believe they did last week and hoping to get some possitive news from this inquiry....

aj_jadeja said:
did u or ur lawyer do any enquiry with VSC ? I did and i was told to wait for 30 days.
My attorney initiated an case status inquiry last week. Hoping for a good news.

Miav said:
my and My spouse's I 485 got approved today. Please see my signature for more details.

I have been looking at this forum for a long time, and just want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Congrats Miav ... U had less than a year wait at USCIS to get final green card.

Enjoy your gc and good luck.

Congrats

MD2001 said:
Friends,

Thanks
MD2001
Congrats MD2001. Finally the pain is over. Good luk with everythingelse
chicchu

I have a question

Miav said:
my and My spouse's I 485 got approved today. Please see my signature for more details.

I have been looking at this forum for a long time, and just want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Have faith, everone's number will come.

Miav,

Congratulations!

Were you following up with USCIS on a regular basis?

I was expecting an approval in February, but did not follow-up with USCIS.

Please advise.

Other Gurus also please feel free to advise.

Thanks in advance.

Meghraj
---------------------
EB3 Subst Labor
PD: Mar, 1999
I-140 AD: 11/30/2004
I-485 ND:11/12/2004; AD: ????
FP (Code 3): 04/08/2005 (myself & wife)
I-485 LUDs: .... 04/22/2005 (myself & wife)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you will get your approval in couple of weeks. I saw an update on my case on 2/9 and got approval on 2/22.

Good Luck.
MD2001

ask_gc said:
That's great MD2001.... I'm sure you would remember Feb-2006 for a long time as you almost got all the major approvals during this month...

I got a LUD on 02/25 w/o any message change.

Did you read this ??

hey CHICCHU....did you read this.. will we be affected by this???

Read the Oh Law Breaking news:
regarding the duplicate labor copy issue cannot have a concurrent filing.. will this affect us??scary thing for me now.....

Ajaks

chicchu said:
Congrats MD2001. Finally the pain is over. Good luk with everythingelse
chicchu

congrats miav

I noticed another poster with RD of June 05 was refused even looking at his case despite current PD on the basis that VSC was processing feb 05. did you use any means to contact VSC etc.
Miav said:
Mine was a substitute labor. Still the wating game is nonetheless as painful as it is in other cases.

I-140 Approved

Hello-

My I-140 approved in three months from Vermont.

EB3 Prioroty date Oct, 2003
Recieved Date 11/28/05
Approved Date 02/28/06

Now awaiting for visa number availability to file 485.

Good Luck to All