2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EB3 VSC == > PD FEB2002

For me and my wife:
140/485/EAD/AP RD 3/07/05
140/485/EAD/AP ND 3/16/05

140 AD 03/28/05
EAD AD 04/28/05 - received Card on 05/03 for both of us
AP LUD 04/28/05 AD ???

For me only
485 LUD 04/28/05, earlier it was 03/22/05

For my wife
485 LUD shows 03/22/05.. no updates eversince for her??

We have not received any FP notice yet ??

Questions/help please

1) Please let me know if this is common to see update only on one 485 and
nothing on the other, eventhough they were filed together ?

2) Is it common that AP takes a longer time after EAD is received. I was curious
b/c i saw that for most of you in the forum, You received the AP just one or two days after EAD ?

3) what do you think is their criteria for calling for FP..OR what could be your guess
for me and my wife not receiving FP notice yet?

Thanks for listening

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,

Maybe they did slow down.
Maa..our dates are exactly similar , will keep you posted if there are any changes at my end.

I am not sure what is the criteria for calling for FP. I guess it depends on the officer handling the case.

Hi
When did you get first LUD on your EAD? How may LUD did you get?How do you find what exatly the LUD for? How do you find the EAD status?
thanks

anyone with similar dates???

Please see my signature below...
Not sure why the recent LUD change???
any ideas?

No 140 Approval , No IEAD ???

Today we went to local office to get IEAD. They told me that my 140 not yet approved and we can not get IEAD. I told her that we filed our 485 ,
5 months ago and she replied me that these are new rules, :mad:

I requested her to check with her supervisor , she went inside for a while and came back and told me the same thing..

We are totally confused...

Are there any rule like that ??

EAD Approved

Hi All
EAD approved on 05/06/05 and mailed :) - It takes some time to update in USCIS.

Thanks

GC_HYD said:
Today we went to local office to get IEAD. They told me that my 140 not yet approved and we can not get IEAD. I told her that we filed our 485 ,

I requested her to check with her supervisor , she went inside for a while and came back and told me the same thing..

You don't need I140 to be approved to get your EAD (see my signature). If have been more that 90 days since you filled for EAD you can go and get an interim EAD. Go again and maybe you are lucky to find someone which knows the rules!

here is My case

we haven't heared anything from USCIS , regarding 140 .
my freinds are getting 140 clear with in a month time but mine were taking long time
any one same boat let me know

EAD Approved

I got my and spouse' EAD Approved today...

EB2 Concurrent filing, Original Labor
LC PD date - 04/2002
140/485/AP/EAD - RD 3/22/05
140/485/AP/EAD - ND 3/29/05

EAD (My and Spouse)- AD 5/10/05

Anxious_heart: you shoud get yours now, looks like your blessing worked !! Good luck to you and all..

Ead

Got a message that the EAD has been approved.

I140/I485 RD 03/22/2005
I140/I485 ND 03/22/2005
FP 05/05/05

Kathi,

It is great for you to get your EAD. Your case is moving. I am still waiting without anything coming out yet. I am in a worry that they will hold my EAD simply due to a potential RFE to 140. My gut feeling is that if you get your EAD smoothly, it may imply they don't find negative things on your 140 which is going to be approved very soon.

Good luck! And please keep me posted your coming good news!

GC_HYD said:

I know the same case like you, one of my freind got same query in federal plaza at NY city , but later on they send a letter through attorney saying that need Interim EAD , finally they got it now .. try this way may be work out
thanks

Hi

Yesterday my wife’s work permits was approved, mine is still pending…! However I see LUD on work Permit & AP (yesterday and today).

While submitting my G-325 form I did a small mistake, i.e. company –A filed my GC and I am still working with the same company without any break, while working with company-A I worked two months with company-B using H1B transfer- EAC number. Some I have forgot to mention company-B in my G-325 form.

Will that be a problem for approvals?

If you guys think i.e. a problem for the approval could I inform USCIS before they send RFE?

Please note: During those two months I got paychecks from both the
companies. Company-B got my H1B- approval after quitting them, so I
worked with them legally

Thanks

EAD approved

My EAD approved y'day and waiting for the card.

EB3 VSC (Subst labor)
I140/485/EAD Filed on 04/15, RD 04/22
EAD approved on 05/09 (For both)
FP notice code3 on 05/02, Scheduled date 05/13. (For both)

slkrk,
Congrates!
You are very lucky with the fast approval. I am assuming you filed in 2005. My received date and notice date was 04/15/2005 and 04/19/2005 (subs labor). I see no changes. How did you know it was approved?

Hi slkrk,

How did you get your fingure print notice, Is there any way to get that status? My dates were also the almost same like yours, also got EAD approved, I want to find out the status of FP, please let me know.