2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Hello,

I am new to this form, basically my company is MN, and my labor got cleared in NC. Now I have a questions regarding filling in Nebraska.

First, Can I file my 140/485/765 in Nebraska, since my lobor got certified from Atlanta ?

Have you folks had any kind query if you file from different Center ?

What are the problems ?

I know Texas is taking hell lot of time, how the processing time ?

Is there any issue with Concurrent filling ?

How fast the application processing moving ?

I really appreciate your help!

sriram1975 said:
Thanks Stonewall. I registered all my receipt numbers. Pretty cool service. Only wish they actually work on cases fast enough!

NCstate said:
Hello,

I am new to this form, basically my company is MN, and my labor got cleared in NC. Now I have a questions regarding filling in Nebraska.

First, Can I file my 140/485/765 in Nebraska, since my lobor got certified from Atlanta ?

Have you folks had any kind query if you file from different Center ?

What are the problems ?

I know Texas is taking hell lot of time, how the processing time ?

Is there any issue with Concurrent filling ?

How fast the application processing moving ?

I really appreciate your help!

but Nebraska is the slowest right now (09/15 2003 for I-140, and 02/01/2002 for I-485) !!! - anyway I don't know if actually you can choose where to file. Concurrent filig has lots of issues (especialy if you want to change the employer while your case is pending - you can find a lot of info about it in various threads here)

Guys,
When applied EAD, my wife does not have DL, so i attached only VISA copy for EAD. Do they require any other ID like state ID apart from VISA copy? ( I did not include State ID)

Ead

I have checked randomly and there are several cases were approved on
Aug 31st and those ND were July 29th.
No luck for me :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
July140,
Can you be more specific on what kind of cases ie. 140, 485 etc. are you referring here?

July140,
Can you be more specific on what kind of cases ie. 140, 485 etc. are you referring here?

I referred EAD in the title

EAD approved

Hi july140,

My wife's EAD has been approved on 31 Aug 04. But not for me.

For both
RD: 30 Jun 04.
ND: 08 Jul 04.
FP done: 06 Aug 04.

Thanks,

july140 said:
July140,

I referred EAD in the title

How do you check randomly ?

Is there any phone no or web site ? What kind of information are you refering. Your information may be usefull to have an idea for me.

july140 said:
I have checked randomly and there are several cases were approved on
Aug 31st and those ND were July 29th.
No luck for me :confused:

Is there any phone no or web site ? What kind of information are you refering. Your information may be usefull to have an idea for me.

Just check 100 case #'s before urs and after.Atleast 25 EAD #'s will be there.
Let say ur # is LIN04XXXX1200, check from 1100 to 1300. You will get an idea. But give atleast few minutes break every 25 cases otherwise they will lock ur IP address for a while( May be for one day)

Who will have LIN ? When will be gererated ? Is it only for EAD or AP ? Or Common LIN for 140/485/EAD/AP ?

My company is filling my/wifes 140/485/EAD/AP , How that LIN will be generated ? Who will get the Receipt Notice ?

Will it be mailed to Attorny or Applicant ?

I am just learning ..

july140 said:

Just check 100 case #'s before urs and after.Atleast 25 EAD #'s will be there.
Let say ur # is LIN04XXXX1200, check from 1100 to 1300. You will get an idea. But give atleast few minutes break every 25 cases otherwise they will lock ur IP address for a while( May be for one day)

NCstate,

Who will have LIN ? When will be gererated ? Is it only for EAD or AP ? Or Common LIN for 140/485/EAD/AP ?

--> There will be a number on your receipt starting with the alphabets 'LIN'. Your I-140, 485 and EAD each will have its own LIN number. It is like a unique number.

My company is filling my/wifes 140/485/EAD/AP , How that LIN will be generated ? Who will get the Receipt Notice ?

--> The receipt notice will be mailed to your attorney. U should get within a 7-8 days after you have filed.

Thanks,

Thanks Shah007, this is really valuable information.

So I should have 4 LINs. The receipt notice will go to Attorny. BTW, I am not sure whether my Company Attorny will give to their consultant or not . That is mistry.

How about processing time compare to other Service Center. For Instance, I suppose to file in Texas, labor cleared in Atlanta. If company's head office in Neberska Region Still can I file in Neberska ?

shah007 said:
NCstate,

--> There will be a number on your receipt starting with the alphabets 'LIN'. Your I-140, 485 and EAD each will have its own LIN number. It is like a unique number.

--> The receipt notice will be mailed to your attorney. U should get within a 7-8 days after you have filed.

Thanks,

Will it be mailed to Attorny or Applicant ?

I am just learning ..

When your company applied for 140/485/EAD/AP, CIS will generate receipt #'s
If you filed in NSC then you will have LIN #'s
Your lawer will receive all the receipt #'s and you also receive receipt #'s for everything except 140. They will generate receipt #'s for each and every application. So both you and ur wife will have three receipts each.

District Office

Guys and Gals,

I was trying to see processing times for I-485 and saw an option for selecting a 'District Office'. What is this? I checked my 767 forms and nowhere do I see a mention of 'District Office'.

Thank you.
RGS.

Employment based cases are all sent to the 4 regional centres for processing, so only those times count. District offices only come into the picture if the case is sent for an interview.

This thread is supposed to be a tracker, so it's best to not post questions and other discussions here, but to use other threads or create new ones.

RatherGetShot said:
Guys and Gals,

I was trying to see processing times for I-485 and saw an option for selecting a 'District Office'. What is this? I checked my 767 forms and nowhere do I see a mention of 'District Office'.

Thank you.
RGS.

Approved I-140

Just wanted to share that my I-140 was approved. And thank you all for the great information on this forum.

RD - 02/23/04
AD - 08/27/04 (No RFE)

Faculty in Ohio, 10 papers (only 4 published), 10 references, 5 Citations, 1 DOD Office of Naval research funding.