2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

MODERATOR!!!! NSC 2004.xls sticky please

Please insert change or other info, only in the last updated 2004.xls file - somebody deleted my data or used an old file. Here are my data again. It would be the best if this thread was sticky - how can we do that since the moderators do ot receive posts???? If any moderator sees this please help!

updated

Updated my info in the spread sheet.
140/485/131/165 ND: 08/02/04
LUD on Fingerprint Notice date: 08/26/04

will update once I get the notice.

Posting my Info

Hi All,

I believe I'm new to this thread. I am posting my info here. Have updated the spreadsheet. PHGuy and I have approximately the same dates. Our categories are different.

Good luck every one.

Regards,
RatherGetShot.

Added my row !

Updated the spreadsheet with my information !

Does this help in getting our cases speedier approval ?? :D :D

Ma-Wizard said:
Updated the spreadsheet with my information !

Does this help in getting our cases speedier approval ?? :D :D

Print sheet, take it to a temple and pray to GOD.

You may get a speedy approval. :p

Updated my Finger print date.

Didnt realize the data was sorted by category. Anyway, added my finger printing date.

Looks like some of you got your I140 approval within 3 months. Whats special about you guys? Is there any pilot program being tried in NSC also. I heard about a friend who got his GC in 3 months (485 also approved) under some pilot program in Cal.

Thanks,
RatherGetShot.

There is no pilot program in Nebraska. It's just 1 in hundred or thousand concurrent filers got approved. Things are confusing and not moving at all in Nebraska.

Just pray to God and keep your fingers crossed.

Hi all
I got my 140 receipt last week from NSC. How can I keep track of it online? I heard someone mention about a web site a while ago, but googling didnt help! Can someone tell me what website that is?

Thanks!

Thanks Stonewall. I registered all my receipt numbers. Pretty cool service. Only wish they actually work on cases fast enough!

Hello,

I am new to this form, basically my company is MN, and my labor got cleared in NC. Now I have a questions regarding filling in Nebraska.

First, Can I file my 140/485/765 in Nebraska, since my lobor got certified from Atlanta ?

Have you folks had any kind query if you file from different Center ?

What are the problems ?

I know Texas is taking hell lot of time, how the processing time ?

Is there any issue with Concurrent filling ?

How fast the application processing moving ?

I really appreciate your help!

rkishore999 said:
There is no pilot program in Nebraska. It's just 1 in hundred or thousand concurrent filers got approved. Things are confusing and not moving at all in Nebraska.

Just pray to God and keep your fingers crossed.