2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

rpen said:
Just wanted to share that my I-140 was approved. And thank you all for the great information on this forum.

RD - 02/23/04
AD - 08/27/04 (No RFE)

Faculty in Ohio, 10 papers (only 4 published), 10 references, 5 Citations, 1 DOD Office of Naval research funding.

Congrats!
Was your concurrent filing? could you post the finger printing date...

Thanks!

Not Concurrent

That was a big mistake I made. I was not sure if my I-140 would be approved so I wanted to wait and see.

I will be filling rest of the paperwork now.

rpen,

congratulations :) and a few questions ?

1. case type concurrent or non concurrent ? if concurrent any updates on 485 ?
2. eb1, eb2, eb3 ?
3. fp date ?
please do let us know.

thanks.

Case Details

I-140 National Interest Waiver (I believe EB-2 but not really sure of all these numbers). It is not concurrent filing. Infact now that it got approved I am preparing the documents for I-485.

Update

Updated my details with EAD approval, I would like to pray for all the families that have been affected by the 09/11 incident, so happened that is my EAD approval date.

The LUD's on my AP too changed to 09/13, but no status update.

regards,
sreddy227

Your I-140 got approved in 89 days, Thats really great. Can you share your information. Also I can see your EAD approval too.

sreddy227 said:
Updated my details with EAD approval, I would like to pray for all the families that have been affected by the 09/11 incident, so happened that is my EAD approval date.

The LUD's on my AP too changed to 09/13, but no status update.

regards,
sreddy227

Re: EAD status

My ND is 2nd July, 2004. My wife's EAD was approved on Sept 9th. However, for my LIN#, the USCIS website stated the following: On September 10, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case". Does it mean that there is a RFE for my EAD?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Ead

NCstate said:
Your I-140 got approved in 89 days, Thats really great. Can you share your information. Also I can see your EAD approval too.

NCstate,

all my details are in the spread sheet, as for my I-140, I am not sure why it was so quickly approved, could be the priority date on the I-140(labor applied date 11/17/00), I am glad atleast that is over with.

Good luck with your cases too.

regards,
sreddy227

Yes

It means RFE on your EAD

shah007 said:
My ND is 2nd July, 2004. My wife's EAD was approved on Sept 9th. However, for my LIN#, the USCIS website stated the following: On September 10, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case". Does it mean that there is a RFE for my EAD?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Please update

EAD renewal (second EAD)
Reciept date:September 9,2004
Notice date:September 9,2004
( yes RD and ND have same date)
I-140, I-485 EAD were filed in September 2003, my I-140 is approved( has been updated in other thread)

Help needed: My I-485 reciept has my correct name, my valid First EAD that I have has correct name, the AP that I have has correct name and All have same A#
I just noticed the copy of my I-140 approval Notice and it has incorrect spelling of my last name it has written as :Namman X YYYYY( extra M) but the A# is same as on I-485 filing reciept and on past approved EAD and AP. I have not used EADand still on H1 and recently I got my H1 extension approval it has my correct Name, last name and it has same A# as on all the above petitions ( that H1 extension was filed after I-140 approval becase I want to maintain H1 status for some more time). My concern it just the extra M in my last name on I-140 approval notice.
I spoke to company lawyer on phone and he said not a problem becase I-485 has correct name and correct A# and no need to worry. He is not helpful.
what I was thinking is that I-485 rests on approved I-140 , do you see any problems for me? I am confused....

Naman said:
Please update

EAD renewal (second EAD)
Reciept date:September 9,2004
Notice date:September 9,2004
( yes RD and ND have same date)
I-140, I-485 EAD were filed in September 2003, my I-140 is approved( has been updated in other thread)

Help needed: My I-485 reciept has my correct name, my valid First EAD that I have has correct name, the AP that I have has correct name and All have same A#
I just noticed the copy of my I-140 approval Notice and it has incorrect spelling of my last name it has written as :Namman X YYYYY( extra M) but the A# is same as on I-485 filing reciept and on past approved EAD and AP. I have not used EADand still on H1 and recently I got my H1 extension approval it has my correct Name, last name and it has same A# as on all the above petitions ( that H1 extension was filed after I-140 approval becase I want to maintain H1 status for some more time). My concern it just the extra M in my last name on I-140 approval notice.
I spoke to company lawyer on phone and he said not a problem becase I-485 has correct name and correct A# and no need to worry. He is not helpful.
what I was thinking is that I-485 rests on approved I-140 , do you see any problems for me? I am confused....

I had the same issues, the only difference being they had misspelled my First Name. All the A# matched across I-140 /I-485/EAD applications.

All my company did was send USCIS a letter requesting an correction to my First Name on my I-140. They said that should work. If you hear of any other approach please update the forum.

-gc_mania_03

Re: RFE on EAD

Can somebody please tell me what kind of RFEs have they seen on EAD applications? I have heard RFEs generated on I-140s and I-485s but did not hear about RFEs generated on EAD until one was generated on mine. I haven't yet recvd the RFE in the mail.

Also, is the RFE for EAD mailed to the applicant or the attorney or the company?

Thanks a lot!

shah007

My wife got a EAD REF, which requested for additional proof of ID's (like state id or drivers licence)

faster approvals for non-concurrent

by looking at the tracker non-con cases are approved within 2 months. And con-cases are in the abyss

from immigration-law.com

State Department Prediction of Cutoff Dates of Employment Based Immigration Priority Dates

* We reported on September 2, 2004 that the employment-based immigration priority dates may experience a set-back sooner or later. The report was based on the State Department forecast in its August 2004 Visa Bulletin. The AILA reports that the upcoming October 2004 Visa Bulletin will carry a State Department prediction that the cutoff date for employment based immigration (EB-3) may come earlier than predicted, as early as January 2005! It is an irony that one group of immigrants have to make other group of immigrants weep to settle down in this country.

What does this mean..Can Any one please explain