2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

NHVICTIM said:
from immigration-law.com

State Department Prediction of Cutoff Dates of Employment Based Immigration Priority Dates

* We reported on September 2, 2004 that the employment-based immigration priority dates may experience a set-back sooner or later. The report was based on the State Department forecast in its August 2004 Visa Bulletin. The AILA reports that the upcoming October 2004 Visa Bulletin will carry a State Department prediction that the cutoff date for employment based immigration (EB-3) may come earlier than predicted, as early as January 2005! It is an irony that one group of immigrants have to make other group of immigrants weep to settle down in this country.

What does this mean..Can Any one please explain
----it simply means that if I-140 gets approved one will not be able to file I-485 till the priority dates becomes current

EAD Approved

My EAD approved today. Updated xls sheet

NSC
RD: 30 Jun 04
ND: 08 Jul 04
FP1: 06 Aug 04
EAD1: 16 Sep 04
AP/I140/I485: Waiting

Upload

GCNSC2004 said:
My EAD approved today. Updated xls sheet

GCNSC2004
I think you forgot to save the xcel spreadsheet before uploading.
I could not see your detals over there.

Congrats for getting EAD approved, keep posted when U get the actual card.

BillToo

Updated the Spreadsheet

I 140/485/AP/EAD -- Nebraska Service Center

RD: 09/02/04
ND: 09/13/04

Got a mail from INS today i.e. 9/17 (that's how i got the ND, Did not know the ND before that) asking me to FingerPrint on 09/30/04 ?

Isnt that a little too fast ?
Attached is the spreadsheet with my details !

Hey guys, I have a question regarding my wife's status ... My I-140 is not approved yet and her 6yr H1 is expiring in Feb 2005 .... We did not get our EAD yet, and it has been more than 90 days since we applied for our EAD. So went to the local INS office to get a temporary EAD. We should have that in a week.
Now the question is: Can she continue to work on EAD after her H1 expires, without the I-140 approval ??
Any suggestions/notes are greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, I have a question regarding my wife's status ... My I-140 is not approved yet and her 6yr H1 is expiring in Feb 2005 .... We did not get our EAD yet, and it has been more than 90 days since we applied for our EAD. So went to the local INS office to get a temporary EAD. We should have that in a week.
Now the question is: Can she continue to work on EAD after her H1 expires, without the I-140 approval ??
Any suggestions/notes are greatly appreciated.

She can start using EAD once her H1B expires. But its always better to apply for H1b extension, bcoz if there is a chance of getting 140 denied atleast she will be in status. I hope you will get ur 140 approved before Feb 2005. In that case she can use EAD.
Could you provide the RD & ND for 140/485/EAD/AP?

Last edited by a moderator:
AP approved

Thank you BillToo & July140.
My AP approved today. Updated xls sheet

NSC
RD: 30 Jun 04
ND: 08 Jul 04
FP1: 06 Aug 04
EAD1: 16 Sep 04
AP1: 17 Sep 04
I140/I485: Waiting

Hey July140,

Can she get a 7th yr extension ? She does not have a labour applied, since she is on my green card. She only has the I-485, 765 and 131 applied.
My I-140 is pending since May 2, 2003 ... yes 2003 not 2004. Category is EB2-RIR, non-concurrent.

Re: RFE on EAD

I got the following RFE on my EAD:

"The black and white photocopies you submitted are not acceptable for the identity document requirement because they do not clearly show the facial features of the applicant. It is recommended that you submit a COLOR photocopies slightly enlarged or the originals of the documents listed below.
A current photo identity document such as a passport showing your picture, name, and date of birth; a driver’s license, or other type of photo ID, issued by a government agency, showing your picture, name, and date of birth; a birth certificate with photo ID; or a National ID document with photo and/or fingerprint. The identity document photocopy must clearly show the facial features of the applicant and the biographical information".

Does this mean that I need to submit color photocopies of my passport & driver's license OR do I need to submit color photographs (the ones with the side-face) ? I am confused. Please let me know, gurus.

It is suprising that they have asked for color photos of my id because I submitted everything in color earlier.

Thanks,

Received my finger print notice yesterday (FP Notice:09-13-04 and FP is for 10-14-04).

:confused: I have a question? I filed my 140 and 485 concurrently at NSC. I live in MD though. But I got my fingerprint notice from Vermont. Does that mean my 485 is handled through Vermont or is it still NSC? Appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Hey July140,

Can she get a 7th yr extension ? She does not have a labour applied, since she is on my green card. She only has the I-485, 765 and 131 applied.
My I-140 is pending since May 2, 2003 ... yes 2003 not 2004. Category is EB2-RIR, non-concurrent.

I dont think she can apply, in that case she can use EAD only

how to input my info in the tracker

Hi folks,

I opened the 2004.xls file and input my info. I tried to save it. But it sits and stares at me. Where should (I mean which folder) the xls.2004 file be saved? It is trying to save it in my C drive. Help please.

Upload

sarasota said:
Hi folks,

I opened the 2004.xls file and input my info. I tried to save it. But it sits and stares at me. Where should (I mean which folder) the xls.2004 file be saved? It is trying to save it in my C drive. Help please.

Post Ur details here -- and I will help you to upload the excel file

Billtooo

thanks

Billtoo said:
Post Ur details here -- and I will help you to upload the excel file

Billtooo

mailing date 07/31/04
receipt date 08/09/04
notice date 08/12/04

EB2

waiting for 140/485, EAD, and AP concurrent

State MO