2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

when are cards ordered /posted after passportstamping

Hi
Can any one give me some idea that in how many days "generally" the cards are ordered after the passport is stamped.
I have seen in many cases you dont even have to go for passport stamping..
but my i 485 have been appoved a week ago and i got my passport stamped yesterday but still there is no msg like cards ordered/posted..!

Any inputs would be great !
Thanks

Congrats to all

Congrats to all newly approved cases.

Enjoy your freedom and have fun during the weekend.

Can somebody guess what is happening to my case, when it will be approved.
Hi JK do you suggest me going to our congressman. If that is the case how do i approach him and what has to be done from our end. Thanks JK.
Don't know what the scan is about can someone have a big heart and do the scan with my case details as well and let us know.

Appreciate all your efforts and dedication.

singhnsingh said:
JK
Can you help as to how to find out about security check I have E-mailed FBI on Dec 15 then FEb and again in April till now no rerply Don;t know what to do can you forsee any time frame
Please reply
Thank You

By the end of May you will get reply from FBI

sri2001ny said:
gcalb,
I use to get the same message for my case I spoke with a rep they said my case is on hold.it changed to fp rec when i got my LUD after FP rec msg.did u get your FP rec msg? I think once they schedule our FP they put our cases on hold that time the system is not giving us proper case status.

No LUD msg change to FP received till date! Getting restless and frustrated now!

I will call USCIS and speak with someone....don't want to disturb them but it has been a month since FP and no update on website and no status at all on website!

Thanks Sri..

jolpot said:
SO has there been any EB2/EB3 cases approved from MA so far?

Is it ONLY me making these observations OR are there more. I know of my friend who did his FP on dec 14(EB3, labor pd may 2002, 485ND may 2004)...everything seems to be perfect on his case and yet he has not received approval...crazy.

Then there are a bunch of EB2 cases whose labor PDs are May 2002 and 485 NDs are May 2004, NO NEWS about them.

I did read a couple of pages ago someone wrote : cases from MA/CT adjudications being slow...gurus, shed some light.

Looks like some curse, the bambino is gone...now there is a "GC curse" over MA, sigh!

JP

Last year MA cases were approved ahead of all....this year I don't know but when it will pick....it will again no 1 in approval

bocondo said:
Congrats to all the new approvals... EricS, your approval story is great and inspirational.
patnams, Thanks for keeping tracker updated.

Thanks bocondo, SENTHIL MURUGESAN, july2004filer and cuk536!

Bocondo - when my 140/485 was denied, I was thinking this is the end of the story. May be I was not searching corretly back then, but I did not find many cases on the forum where such a denial was overcome and GC approved. That is one of the reason why I wanted to write what happened to me, so that, GOD forbid, if some one else is in such a situation, s/he can find something to relate to and not panic.

Wow

Eric,
Your case is something really amazing. May god bless you and good luck.

EricS said:
Thanks bocondo, SENTHIL MURUGESAN, july2004filer and cuk536!

Bocondo - when my 140/485 was denied, I was thinking this is the end of the story. May be I was not searching corretly back then, but I did not find many cases on the forum where such a denial was overcome and GC approved. That is one of the reason why I wanted to write what happened to me, so that, GOD forbid, if some one else is in such a situation, s/he can find something to relate to and not panic.

Completed FP

Hi

me and my wife completed FP (Code 3) on May 4th in Alexandria office. There were too many people so it took more than 2 hours to complete the FP.

no emails received from USCIS but when I log on to the site I see that the dates is changed.

mine is EB3 with PD of September 2002. What date is being processed for EB3 now?

please let me know

thanks

Join our club!! :)

VAPALabor said:
Hi

me and my wife completed FP (Code 3) on May 4th in Alexandria office. There were too many people so it took more than 2 hours to complete the FP.

no emails received from USCIS but when I log on to the site I see that the dates is changed.

mine is EB3 with PD of September 2002. What date is being processed for EB3 now?

please let me know

thanks

Hi VapaLabor,
The dates get changed as soon as your FP is done. They take about a week's time to update the system with the FP recd msg. And from there on, it would approximately take 3 months to get the approval depending on the case. Your PD being in sep, you might prob have to wait for few more months for your approval!!

Last edited by a moderator:
VAPALabor said:
Hi

please let me know

thanks
You should see one more date change without msg, then next date change should be around 7-10 days or early with msg change. One that date add 21-28 days. That should be your approval date. GoodLuck

Card received today

Approval notice received yesterday and GC received today. It is over for good.

It takes about 1 week from approval to receipt of the card.

It won't be too long before you guys receive yours. Best of luck!

Itec said:

"Last year MA cases were approved ahead of all....this year I don't know but when it will pick....it will again no 1 in approval"

itec,

that was an interesting tidbit of info. So, seems like some sort of round robin scheme going on here...

it would have been so nice if someone from VSC sat on these boards and provided balm to all our woes...sigh...that day too shall come.

So, what do VSC officers look like, are they human? Do they drink coffee like us? Are they american or aliens from another planet shut off from the outside world and enslaved by US(because they were caught by US immigration officials) to work on cases like India/China/Phillipines and getting back at their employer...seems plausible.

What say you?

Can somebody help me make this the "next best script", may interest Mr Night into making a movie out of this...silly me, warned myself not to drink too much coffee and stare at the immigration forums all day long...

Hello JK

Jharkhandi said:
People are getting different kind of approval notices. I have seen some people getting old style approval notice. (go to get it stamped).

Some people have got new style approval notice(card will be mailed in 120 days) but card was not ordered for them - they got stamping done. I think we have one membe,r KosmoKramer, got his like that.

For rest of the lot, within a week or so, card is ordered and in next 3-5 days - card is mailed.

Wait a week - you will get approval notice in hand and things will be clearer for you.

Next point - can you change employer before getting actual card? Yes sure - but for time frame - check Life After GC section (Rajiv's opinion is in a separate thread). Read those threads with one thing in mind that you are a GC holder since you got 485 approved and not when you get the card in hand!

Thanks for your reply. I received the approval notice today. Approval notice stated that "finger print and singnature will be taken when i go for passport stamping. USCIS will order the card after this process".

I have done my FP last year in October and is this message different than
others approval notice?.

assur said:
You should see one more date change without msg, then next date change should be around 7-10 days or early with msg change. One that date add 21-28 days. That should be your approval date. GoodLuck

Hi assur,

My PD is sep 2002, complted my FP on march 11, after two days message changed to FP received .......... After taht nothing happened no Lvd's.

Thanks

Hi JK - thanks - I also called FBI at the number "youry" told me to and the gentleman told me that I have to call 304-625-5590 Mon to Fri between 8:30 and 4pm to find out about my FP...is that the correct number?
All I am asking FBI is if my name check/bg check is complete and whether they sent the result back to USCIS, right?

Thanks again for the help...
I am getting tired of waiting, but then I guess I am not the only one...

Jharkhandi said:
You will have to wait and as RC pointed out it would take 40-60 days in usual circumstances that your 140 will be done.

karan29 said:
Thanks for your reply. I received the approval notice today. Approval notice stated that "finger print and singnature will be taken when i go for passport stamping. USCIS will order the card after this process".

I have done my FP last year in October and is this message different than
others approval notice?.

Mine states:

"The above application has been approved. The Immigration Card Facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days. If the new card is not received within this time, please call this office at the number listed below."

I got the card in one week.

Did you do code 3 FP?

jolpot said:
Itec said:

"Last year MA cases were approved ahead of all....this year I don't know but when it will pick....it will again no 1 in approval"

itec,

that was an interesting tidbit of info. So, seems like some sort of round robin scheme going on here...

it would have been so nice if someone from VSC sat on these boards and provided balm to all our woes...sigh...that day too shall come.

So, what do VSC officers look like, are they human? Do they drink coffee like us? Are they american or aliens from another planet shut off from the outside world and enslaved by US(because they were caught by US immigration officials) to work on cases like India/China/Phillipines and getting back at their employer...seems plausible.

What say you?

Can somebody help me make this the "next best script", may interest Mr Night into making a movie out of this...silly me, warned myself not to drink too much coffee and stare at the immigration forums all day long...

check the tracker you will see some lucky MA cases. And couple of my freinds from MA got thier GC very fast. When I talked about my observation they also agreed with me. They were also following trackers....