2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

karan29 said:
Thanks for your reply. I received the approval notice today. Approval notice stated that "finger print and singnature will be taken when i go for passport stamping. USCIS will order the card after this process".

I have done my FP last year in October and is this message different than
others approval notice?.
You need to setup infopass appointment. They will take your right index FP once more and that will be on your card.

Some people have got this old style directive.

ronbans said:
Hi JK - thanks - I also called FBI at the number "youry" told me to and the gentleman told me that I have to call 304-625-5590 Mon to Fri between 8:30 and 4pm to find out about my FP...is that the correct number?
All I am asking FBI is if my name check/bg check is complete and whether they sent the result back to USCIS, right?

Thanks again for the help...
I am getting tired of waiting, but then I guess I am not the only one...
Most imp - ask if FP was legible or not! Keep A# handy while youmake the call.

And do not ask for name check status - they will not tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding Namecheck status

ronbans said:
Hi JK - thanks - I also called FBI at the number "youry" told me to and the gentleman told me that I have to call 304-625-5590 Mon to Fri between 8:30 and 4pm to find out about my FP...is that the correct number?
All I am asking FBI is if my name check/bg check is complete and whether they sent the result back to USCIS, right?

Ronbans, Not to discourage you but the fact is you will not get an answer from FBI/USCIS regarding your namecheck unless you raise a query with USCIS and the published ND is > 30 days of your 485 ND. All you have to do is email/fax the fbi if you want to know your namecheck status. If you are lucky, you will get a response after 4 + months (by then your namecheck might be clared). I am in the similar situation as you are. I tried all kinds of tricks finally get hold of USCIS rep and came to know that my namecheck is pending. Trust me I made 7 to 8 unsuccessful attempts just to know whether my namecheck is pending/not. Sounds very simple question but that's the way how the FBI works!

ronbans said:

hi ronbans
the phone number was to check your FP results. did the FBI rep told you if your results are back to USCIS?

when you call to make an inquiry about your FP results and the FBI rep tells you that the results where sent back to USCIS what does it mean? is the name check cleared, too, or just the biometrics? I knew that the name check is a separete process, but maybe I'm wrong.

thank you

hi,
we have received our Green card today.485 was approved on 3rd may and on 6th may we got our card.
thanks
2002labor

Agree

mailgc2001 said:
Gurus

Any new theory for EB3 case processing ?. I am still not able to figure out how (on what basis) they are processing EB3 cases .

I smiled after reading your post as I feel very much the same. Not to blow my own trumpet but I have three degrees (two from very prestigious universities), two professional qualifications, always considered myself pretty smart and usually came top of my class, but after reading all the theories posted on this website I can't even put 2 and 2 together anymore and I my head keeps spinning. My point - you are not alone in trying to understand the daze of how the heck they process cases - PD, ND, country of origin or waist size of applicant for that matter.

Live_in_USA said:
I smiled after reading your post as I feel very much the same. Not to blow my own trumpet but I have three degrees (two from very prestigious universities), two professional qualifications, always considered myself pretty smart and usually came top of my class, but after reading all the theories posted on this website I can't even put 2 and 2 together anymore and I my head keeps spinning. My point - you are not alone in trying to understand the daze of how the heck they process cases - PD, ND, country of origin or waist size of applicant for that matter.

Live_in_USA:

These three degrees and 2 prof qualification - are they about finding out USCIS approval pattern ? If so we can study too ( and try to be top of the class ;) ...) Let us know ...

Wrong Quote Dude

So after getting 3 degrees , 2 professional qualifications (being top of your class), you cann't put 2 and 2 together?
Oneway, looks like GC process/waiting must have put too much stress.
Was it other way that you have to get all those degrees to read GC pattern.

On other side, after getting 1 degree, none professional qualification, and being always in bottom of my class, I never even try to put together any pattern. But attempts of all fellow members to read those pattern are welome.

Nothing personal. It is just that what ever made you smile. After reading your post made me smile too. :) (After all we all waiting for same GC. Ha Ha.)
Live_in_USA said:

LUD-s and FP

Hi JK, Saffron, youry,

Thanks for your help...I will ask if FP was leg. or not.
The rep seemed very helpful, but then could not gimme any info - have to call the other number.
In the meantime, 485 for my wife got a LUD with the following message:

"On March 24, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

This does not mean that name check was cleared for her right?
Anyway, I will call the number on Monday - will keep yas posted.

Got LUD on my 485 and 140 as well with no message change :(

Jharkhandi said:
Most imp - ask if FP was legible or not! Keep A# handy while youmake the call.
And do not ask for name check status - they will not tell you.

saffronizeddesi said:
Ronbans, Not to discourage you but the fact is you will not get an answer from FBI/USCIS regarding your namecheck unless you raise a query with USCIS and the published ND is > 30 days of your 485 ND. All you have to do is email/fax the fbi if you want to know your namecheck status. If you are lucky, you will get a response after 4 + months (by then your namecheck might be clared). I am in the similar situation as you are. I tried all kinds of tricks finally get hold of USCIS rep and came to know that my namecheck is pending. Trust me I made 7 to 8 unsuccessful attempts just to know whether my namecheck is pending/not. Sounds very simple question but that's the way how the FBI works!

youry said:
hi ronbans
the phone number was to check your FP results. did the FBI rep told you if your results are back to USCIS?

Thanks again guys...

FP Donet at Alexandria ASC/VA

Guys,
We have done our FP on 05/05 at 7.00 AM..Infact my FP origninally schedeled for Apr 23 at 11.00 AM..Due to eccess no of applicants were issued FP Notices before 10.00 AM itself, they rescheduled my FP to 05/05 8.00 AM..We went there by 6.45 and to our pleasant surprise, they let us in by 7.00 and we are out by 7.30 AM..The staff are courteous and because of the high demand in Alexandria Center, they started working in two shifts means more Finger Prints right from moring 7.00 am to evening 8.00 PM.
Good luck to all Northern VA residents, I think long wait and the lines will be over now..

IS FP Received message delayed for Alexandria ASC due to volume??

gcva said:
Guys,
We have done our FP on 05/05 at 7.00 AM..Infact my FP origninally schedeled for Apr 23 at 11.00 AM..Due to eccess no of applicants were issued FP Notices before 10.00 AM itself, they rescheduled my FP to 05/05 8.00 AM..We went there by 6.45 and to our pleasant surprise, they let us in by 7.00 and we are out by 7.30 AM..The staff are courteous and because of the high demand in Alexandria Center, they started working in two shifts means more Finger Prints right from moring 7.00 am to evening 8.00 PM.
Good luck to all Northern VA residents, I think long wait and the lines will be over now..

Great to hear that FP was done for you at Alexandria. I had mine done at Alexandria on 21st April. Had a LUD on 22nd and none till today. Called up FBI number and they said that FP were sent back to cis on 21st itself. I dont know if the volume/number of people having FP at alexandria is causing the delay in the FP received message update. I am very interested in following your case. Hope you get your green card soon.

Finger printing at Alexandria

I think things seem to be ok there. I had FP received message while I did my FP on 04/22

Me too!

VA_CH said:
Great to hear that FP was done for you at Alexandria. I had mine done at Alexandria on 21st April. Had a LUD on 22nd and none till today. Called up FBI number and they said that FP were sent back to cis on 21st itself. I dont know if the volume/number of people having FP at alexandria is causing the delay in the FP received message update. I am very interested in following your case. Hope you get your green card soon.

anil34 said:
I think things seem to be ok there. I had FP received message while I did my FP on 04/22

Same here.. I think not everybody gets that FP received LUD. We have few people who have had their approvals without the FP received LUD. good luck!

FP Result Received

I also got FP result received and processing resumes message.
Do not worry about these dates. Sometimes they do not get updated on VSC site. When I talked with FP Manager, she mentioned that one part of FP result they send to ther central office and central office sends overall result within 7-10 days after FP date to VSC, which triggers "FP Result Message".

VA_CH said:

VA_CH said:
Me too check my signature for details....

Live_in_USA said:
as i said b4 the processing is based on appearance,so if you r pretty or handsome you got approval very quick otherwise like me wait forever. just kidding
i140n i485 rd 22nov 04
lud i140 dec 1 2004
i485lud dec 14,2004
fp completed mar o9,2005
i485 lud 16 march FP recieved
i485 lud may 6,2005 (i693 received on may5)

Got all of our approvel Noticies By Mail today . Probably Monday or Tuesday we will get Plastic cards .

Good Luck to every one and congrates all approvels

senthil

I-485 approved

Please update the tracker:
I-485 approved on 05/02/2005
Thank you and good luck!