2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

jolpot, are u eb3/eb2?

i scanned some cases for july 7th 2004 , to get a sample..
out of 20 cases only one is approved..10 cases , in fp received state
and rest in transferred to local office state..

jolpot said:
I dont know the exact dates...but surely in May (labor PD and 485ND).

desima, your statement gives me much needed reassurance that alls well(heck, but slow).

Slowly but surely.

Hello desi ma

i am eb3 non rir, ma...however, my 485 ND is june 10 2004...I have been scanning cases on this date and have totalled 36 cases so far, most of them are transferred and 2 approvals.

LUD emails

Just rcvd emails from USCIS saying the card was mailed on May 5, 2005.

Thanks,
UDT

jolpot said:
Hello desi ma

i am eb3 non rir, ma...however, my 485 ND is june 10 2004...I have been scanning cases on this date and have totalled 36 cases so far, most of them are transferred and 2 approvals.

They can't process your case until your PD is current. But you are very close though.

VSC Customer Srvc

I just spoke to a vsc customer rep inquiring about my daughters fp not updated and my case being May as they are processing June very nice lady she said all they cases (mine)were together but waiting security check I asked her a certain time frame but she said they have no control on that as it is done by a different dept. Hope it helps. Don't know how

jolpot said:
I agree. But, look at desi_ma friends case defies all explanation. His labor pd was aug 2002, right?

My neighbor living Boston suburb got approval 3 weeks ago and his PD was March 2002 and EB3. He had finished his FP in Sept 2004

jolpot said:
Hello desi ma

Jolpot and Desi_ma,

I have a question, how do you know if a case is transferred to local office? Is it mentioned in the case status or is there another indication? I think our case is transferred to local office, so I cannot access the status of I-485 over the phone, but website date has not changed since FP date, well... see my signature.

Thanks for your input

Last edited by a moderator:
jolpot said:
I agree. But, look at desi_ma friends case defies all explanation. His labor pd was aug 2002, right?

If I am not mistaken desi_ma's fiend is in the EB2 category.

majestix said:
My neighbor living Boston suburb got approval 3 weeks ago and his PD was March 2002 and EB3. He had finished his FP in Sept 2004

3 weeks ago, which means that he was approved in the month of April. The cutoff date in April was 01-APR-02. So if his PD was March 2002, there is no reason why he shouldn't have been approved as his PD was current at that time.

singhnsingh said:
I just spoke to a vsc customer rep inquiring about my daughters fp not updated and my case being May as they are processing June very nice lady she said all they cases (mine)were together but waiting security check I asked her a certain time frame but she said they have no control on that as it is done by a different dept. Hope it helps. Don't know how
JK
Can you help as to how to find out about security check I have E-mailed FBI on Dec 15 then FEb and again in April till now no rerply Don;t know what to do can you forsee any time frame
Please reply
Thank You

FILE040505 said:
Try to call using any other case like AP or EAD case, I have the same problem with I-485 case always gives this message , but the others are OK.

Thanks, yes I have done that and I-140 status is as it is on the website, only I-485s is the problem. Hope it is nothing to worry about.

Thanks,

Hi PAforGC,
I had General checkup and TB Skin Test since it is harmless during pregnancy.I didn't take any other vaccines.
we were thinking that they will send RFE for Vacines,but they didn't.
Good luck with ur GC.

2002labor

gcalb,
I use to get the same message for my case I spoke with a rep they said my case is on hold.it changed to fp rec when i got my LUD after FP rec msg.did u get your FP rec msg? I think once they schedule our FP they put our cases on hold that time the system is not giving us proper case status.

Thanks!

Hi, 2002labor,

Thanks for your reply and well wish. I hope to get something from VSC soon, be it a RFE or an approval :D .
Thanks again.

PAforGC

2002labor said:
Hi PAforGC,
I had General checkup and TB Skin Test since it is harmless during pregnancy.I didn't take any other vaccines.
we were thinking that they will send RFE for Vacines,but they didn't.
Good luck with ur GC.

2002labor

Congrats to all the new approvals... EricS, your approval story is great and inspirational.
patnams, Thanks for keeping tracker updated.

Just recived emails Card Mailed to me.

I thank everybody in this forum for their great help especially guru's jharkanidi,itec,..long list...(all of you..)

I am so used to this forum that my day starts with tracking this site
and I will continue to check this site so see all of you get approved.

I wish all of you good luck and hope everybody get the approval(s) soon.

==================================
EB2 PD NOV'02
I140/485 CONCURRENT - ND- 6/21/2004
I140: AD -2/2/2005
FP SD: 4/2/05 : CD: 4/5/05
I485 LUD : 4/5,4/6,4/14 ,4/18,4/19
I485 AD- 5/4/2005
CO-5/4/2005
CM -5/6/2005
===================================

He was EB2 though..He is NOT retrogressed like us

jolpot said: