2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Cool

assur said:
It was my question..... What are you talking about???????????????
Read 100 Times Before You Read My Posting...OK.

Dude, what category was your approval on? EB?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

rrcreddy4 said:
Yes thats the normal trend. I am also on the same boat. See my signature for details. Your friend should get something in 2 to 3 weeks

Thanks
Thanks rrcreddy4, I'll update forum on how it goes with him. Good luck to you on your case.

I also have an rfe, which I am planning to respond based on what happens to my friend's rfe response. (we have identical cases, same dates, same company)

485 Stuck - Help

Hi Jharkandi and all other gurus,
I could use your help big time. My case is as below

EB2
485 filed - 06/07/04.
FP - 03/17/2005 bothe me and wife
My FP went ok and LUD changed 3/17,3/18,3/28 - Fp received status message

* My Wife's FP was unreadable (Hartford center) so FBI said I will get another notice from INS
* This is where my case seems to have stuck in the system
* My wife did not get the repeat FP notice yet
* I have not received my 485 approval status change even though people with cases 06/20 etc seemed to have got approvals

Question:
1. Will my case be on hold till my wifes FP is done
2. any idea as to why her FP notice has not been reissued
3. Can my company or lawyer do anything?
4. Is it a bad idea to move to the west coast now - any thoughts on impact of address change at this stage
:( :(

since you are waiting for your 495, you have to wait for somemore time till they process 485s. ;)

You filed in December 2004, if you are very lucky you can get your approval anytime, if not you may have to wait for some more time.

Fingerprint results received does not mean your name check is completed. In name check they look for all the records associated with your name. If you want to know your name check status send an e-mail to FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov

Good luck
495Wait said:
Hi folks,
I got my LUD change on 4/11 to finger print results have been received and processing has resumed. I have done my FP (Code 3) on 3/25 and my 485 ND is 12/15. Sub labor based I140 was approved in november after a month. Any idea when I may get the magic emails? What's name check and if I get the fingerprint results received message does that mean there is no check or not?
Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys,

I see in my I140 receipt written under Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec.203(b) (2)

is this eb1 or eb2?
thanks

I try to find out the processing date for my file but I cannot figure out in which category I am, and of course my lawyer is a pain to be contacted. She told me once that I am eb1 AND eb2. Is this possibile?

thank you for your time

srivatsan said:

EB2
485 filed - 06/07/04.

* My Wife's FP was unreadable (Hartford center) so FBI said I will get another notice from INS
* I have not received my 485 approval status change even though people with cases 06/20 etc seemed to have got approvals

Question:
4. Is it a bad idea to move to the west coast now - any thoughts on impact of address change at this stage

srivatsan, if you want your 485 faster not walk from CT - RUN!

GL.

youry said:
hi guys,

I see in my I140 receipt written under Section: Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec.203(b) (2)

is this eb1 or eb2?
thanks

I try to find out the processing date for my file but I cannot figure out in which category I am, and of course my lawyer is a pain to be contacted. She told me once that I am eb1 AND eb2. Is this possibile?

thank you for your time
That is EB2.

cool down dude... mine is 5/18/2004.... still waiting....

srivatsan said:

EB2
485 filed - 06/07/04.

Question:

mainepharmacist said:
My I-140 got approved today :) , got those wonderful emails from VSC!!!!. Was under the pile for 8 months and had to call my congressman to get it cleared. my congressman has been great help to me as are gurus (Jharkhandi :) ) in this forum.
SPECIAL THANKS TO JHARKHANDI :)
PLEASE UPDATE MY TRACKER!!!!

PD 04/2004, EB3 INDIA
I-140/485/EAD/AP: 08/18/04
EAD/AP: AD-09/02/04
FP DONE 03/07/05
I-140 AD-05/05/05 :)
I-485 : WAITING :cool:
Congrats mainepharamcist! It was your effort of contacting congressman which got your 140 - well done. I can tell you from my experience on board, many people are afraid contact congressman office for no reasons - you overcame that and that is why you deserved it! Have fun and enjoy! :)

youry said:
hi guys,

is this eb1 or eb2?
thanks

thank you for your time
That is EB2.

srivatsan said:

EB2
485 filed - 06/07/04.

Precisely that is why I suggest go for early FP and then call FBI to find out the status. If anything is wrong - go again with lawyer's copy of FP notice.

Not nessecarily. Did you try to find out your name check status?

Do not worry - they send it out in batches. She will get it with next batch. Also make sure her fingure print comes properly this time. Otherwise you will have to go and get police clearance certificate from all the places where you lived in last 3 or 5 years!

Try calling VSC and find out what is going on with your case. You can raise a query once published dates cross your ND.

Question:

Not nessecarily, but there is a possibility.

FP re-issue takes its own time and it is random. Wait couple of more weeks, with next FP wave, your wife will also get her FP notice. It is better if she can separately call VSC and try to find out how long will it take to issue FP notice! Sometimes it triggers re-issue. Wait till processing date covers your ND, then it will make more sense to call VSC.

Company cannot help you. 485 belongs to you and FP is attached to 485. Lawyer is also going to do the same that I have outlined above. You will tackle your case with more care and attention - I would suggest you call VSC.

Here is how you should do: (copied it so many times now!!!)

Call 1-800-375-LATE

Steps:

1. Press 1 for English.
2. Press 2 for existing case.
3. Press 6 for case status.
4. Press 1 for known case status.
5. Punch case number which would be your 485 case number.
6. Listen till end of message.
7. At the end - listen instructions and press 3.
8. Press 4.

Following this - there will be a wait of 10 sec to 1 minute. Then you will be connected to VSC. There is usually a lady - let your wife talk and ask about her FP status. Talk politely and clearly. Make call between 10 AM - 4 PM, else it will be directed elsehere (actually it is 9-5, but 10-4 is better - it gives more time to find your case status).

You may also make a separate call for your case and find out where your file is - if it is in adjudication area - you can even go to Honululu - your case will still be adjudicated in VSC. If you suspect local office transfer, CA is still better than Hartford. If case is clear, then it will not matter. So see, there are numerous factors.

P.S. Looks like this is your alter ID. Why?
:rolleyes:

rrjv said:
Dude.. the presumption in patnams original posting was that people in this forum are familiar with tracker and software terminology. If you did not understand what he meant you could have been more polite and specific in your question, posting something totally unrelated does not serve any purpose.
Did you understand????.
A male nurse, talks about problem areas without mentioning them...patient understands...OK.
I am still polite.. take some fresh water/juice.
Enjoy or let us enjoy..OK

Jharkhandi said:
Precisely that is why I suggest go for early FP and then call FBI to find out the status. If anything is wrong - go again with lawyer's copy of FP notice.

Not nessecarily. Did you try to find out your name check status?

Do not worry - they send it out in batches. She will get it with next batch. Also make sure her fingure print comes properly this time. Otherwise you will have to go and get police clearance certificate from all the places where you lived in last 3 or 5 years!

Try calling VSC and find out what is going on with your case. You can raise a query once published dates cross your ND.

Not nessecarily, but there is a possibility.

FP re-issue takes its own time and it is random. Wait couple of more weeks, with next FP wave, your wife will also get her FP notice. It is better if she can separately call VSC and try to find out how long will it take to issue FP notice! Sometimes it triggers re-issue. Wait till processing date covers your ND, then it will make more sense to call VSC.

Company cannot help you. 485 belongs to you and FP is attached to 485. Lawyer is also going to do the same that I have outlined above. You will tackle your case with more care and attention - I would suggest you call VSC.

Here is how you should do: (copied it so many times now!!!)

Call 1-800-375-LATE

Steps:

1. Press 1 for English.
2. Press 2 for existing case.
3. Press 6 for case status.
4. Press 1 for known case status.
5. Punch case number which would be your 485 case number.
6. Listen till end of message.
7. At the end - listen instructions and press 3.
8. Press 4.

Following this - there will be a wait of 10 sec to 1 minute. Then you will be connected to VSC. There is usually a lady - let your wife talk and ask about her FP status. Talk politely and clearly. Make call between 10 AM - 4 PM, else it will be directed elsehere (actually it is 9-5, but 10-4 is better - it gives more time to find your case status).

You may also make a separate call for your case and find out where your file is - if it is in adjudication area - you can even go to Honululu - your case will still be adjudicated in VSC. If you suspect local office transfer, CA is still better than Hartford. If case is clear, then it will not matter. So see, there are numerous factors.

P.S. Looks like this is your alter ID. Why?
:rolleyes:
The beautiy of Jharkhandi, even if the questions are missing.

mailgc2001 said:
Gurus

Any new theory for EB3 case processing ?. I am still not able to figure out how (on what basis) they are processing EB3 cases .

There is only one theory, that there is no theory. The equation is defined by the PD, ND and FP and if your luck is strong, your case is picked up for adjudication !
:)
just kidding,
no_idEAS.
p.s. I'd be interested in hearing any adjudication theory too...

SO has there been any EB2/EB3 cases approved from MA so far?

Is it ONLY me making these observations OR are there more. I know of my friend who did his FP on dec 14(EB3, labor pd may 2002, 485ND may 2004)...everything seems to be perfect on his case and yet he has not received approval...crazy.

Then there are a bunch of EB2 cases whose labor PDs are May 2002 and 485 NDs are May 2004, NO NEWS about them.

I did read a couple of pages ago someone wrote : cases from MA/CT adjudications being slow...gurus, shed some light.

Looks like some curse, the bambino is gone...now there is a "GC curse" over MA, sigh!

Do you know what is the exact ND of your friend who filed I-485 in May 2004? I am in the same boat, see my signature. I am notfrom MA or CT. My company is based in PA but I live outside of VSC area. Looks like there is a different strategy for May 2004 filers. Not many approvals no matter what category. My case should not have any problems but no approval so far. FP was done more than 2 months ago. I noticed that those who filed on May 2004 and whose FP recieved was before March end 2005 didnot receive any approval. Perhaps they are going backwards on FP, like a LIFO.
I saw very few approvals from May 2004.
jolpot said:

Is it ONLY me making these observations OR are there more. I know of my friend who did his FP on dec 14(EB3, labor pd may 2002, 485ND may 2004)...everything seems to be perfect on his case and yet he has not received approval...crazy.

Then there are a bunch of EB2 cases whose labor PDs are May 2002 and 485 NDs are May 2004, NO NEWS about them.

I did read a couple of pages ago someone wrote : cases from MA/CT adjudications being slow...gurus, shed some light.

Looks like some curse, the bambino is gone...now there is a "GC curse" over MA, sigh!

i think that is not true..one of my friends eb2 (MA), got approved last week his notice date and fp date was around my dates..

jolpot said:

Want GC and desi_ma

I dont know the exact dates...but surely in May (labor PD and 485ND).

desima, your statement gives me much needed reassurance that alls well(heck, but slow).

Slowly but surely.