2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Thanks Eric , Once I did they banned My IP . PM me if u have abt suggestions .

All ,

Please go thu the Link , has some use full info for beginners.

http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/ExpBook/expBookSubcat.php?subcatId=48

Facts about when they can deny and when we can over come

http://www.immigration-usa.com/ina_96_title_2.html
One wayout is to sign up for free trial of dialup service like AOL for 45 days. Then everytime you dialup for AOL, you get a new IP address and you can scan another 200 cases. That is how I built my initial list.

"One wayout is to sign up for free trial of dialup service like AOL for 45 days. Then everytime you dialup for AOL, you get a new IP address and you can scan another 200 cases. That is how I built my initial list."

Oh! What a tangled web you weave,
When you practice first to deceive....

Last edited by a moderator:
is I140 gets updated every day or on a specific day of the week

Hi All,
Can any one tell me if I140 gets updated on daily basis or is it once a week thing..
I got my I485 cleared on last thrusday but i still see dont see my I140 cleared..and what i know is that for 485 to be cleared 140 should also be cleared..!
Can any one help me letting me know the trend!

Thanks
Harsh

Labour : Aug 2001
140 and 485 filed jointly on Aug 14 2004
EAD Oct 2004
REF on 140 in Dec 2004
FP on Mar 2005
I485 Apr 28 2005
I140..??????????

utkarsh said:
Hi All,
Can any one tell me if I140 gets updated on daily basis or is it once a week thing..
I got my I485 cleared on last thrusday but i still see dont see my I140 cleared..and what i know is that for 485 to be cleared 140 should also be cleared..!
Can any one help me letting me know the trend!

Thanks
Harsh

Labour : Aug 2001
140 and 485 filed jointly on Aug 14 2004
EAD Oct 2004
REF on 140 in Dec 2004
FP on Mar 2005
I485 Apr 28 2005
I140..??????????

utkarsh,

Don't bother much about 140 ( hope the RFE was replied on time and was recieved by USCIS) , wait for your 485 approval letter or card in mail .. Once you get that you are done .. Enyoy the 485 approval !!

No I did not try to find the name check... Have you ???

WantGCIn2005 said:
Yes,
Our cases have much similarity. Even the FP dates. The guys getting approved have FP dates as March end or early April. The said theories dont seem to work much for EB2 guys. WE just have to wait. Did you try to find out about the name check?
Thanks.

Thanks EricS ... so we should bot worry atleast for some time...

EricS said:
Rohilr, WantGCIn2005,
My 485 ND is May 18th. I think the issue with our cases is that there are too many 485s filed around these dates. I scan May 18th cases. I found 450 cases and still I did not scan the whole range. For May 20th, you also know that there are more than 600 cases. So the issue is that although our cases are not in retrogression and FP is done, still it will take them some time to address these many cases.
On the other hand, where total number of cases filed for a ND is less than 200, there are better chances of those cases getting approved with same conditions.

Just my 2 cents.

Congratulations to all who got their approvals!!

Best of luck to those waiting!

If anyone is interested in looking at the May 18th stats, here is the link to the thread.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=173117

LUD changed after FP recd. message.

Congratulations to all who got approved. Wish you all a great future.!

LUD changed Y'day after FP recd message. But no message change.

Fellows
You all will be receiving "APPROVAL EMAILS" in the month of MAY.
USCIS is only working on I485, whether your I140 is approved or not. Do'nt worry it will be approved concurrently.
Do'nt waste your time in tracking/XLS, there no specific pattern.
GOODLUCk.
USCIS knows better.

ronbans said:
Hi Gurus,

I recently moved to a new place and I have 140 and 485 pending? Can anyone tell me what I need to do? AR-11 (which address do I send this to?) or call (what is the phone number?) Is there any article or thread for this?

Also, will address change mess up anything? I remember that during 485 filing lawyer asked me whether I will change address or not, but he was not clear about the implications..

JK, Still nothing on the 140 RFE - got one more LUD on April 28th :confused:

Congratulations to all approvals...

Thanks - Roni
After I filed 140 and 485 I moved to a different address. I intially sent AR-11 to the INS. http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/ar-11.htm. And later I called the Service center to update for the 485 and other statuses. And later I got a LUD of my address change.

After I changed my address I did FP and Advacne Payroll got cleared. I am not sure whether it will messup any thing or not.

GCBee

Does this mean that there can be a situation where your I485 is cleared and I140 is still pending..and does this mean that you wont get your cards till both the things are approved..

assur said:
Fellows
You all will be receiving "APPROVAL EMAILS" in the month of MAY.
USCIS is only working on I485, whether your I140 is approved or not. Do'nt worry it will be approved concurrently.
Do'nt waste your time in tracking/XLS, there no specific pattern.
GOODLUCk.
USCIS knows better.

485 help please

Guyz,
Can clear me on the following issues.
I got rfe on 485 last week.
How do I know what is the rfe about?
My attorney will not inform even if he recieve it. He is son of a gun.
I need to followup continously and it is frustrating.
Since this is adjustment of status.. Can I get RFE info by directly calling USCIS?
Can I also submit documents if ready with like pay stubs, w2 etc. directly to USCIS without waiting for my attorney to send it as he will definitely take months for it?

Do I get 485 RFE details to my address or attorney?

Your answers will help be to expedite the process.

Thanks in advance..

FP Done & LUD same day

FP is done on 4/29/05 at Newark,nj. It took 1:45 min to complete(Code 3). Aslo LUD on same day(no msg change)

--------------
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005
I485 RD 3/1/05 : ND 3/3/05: AD: soon
FP : Done : 4/29/05
I485 (Self) LUD : 4/29/05
I485 (Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05

palmighty said:
Congratulations to all who got approved. Wish you all a great future.!

LUD changed Y'day after FP recd message. But no message change.

You should expect some actions soon.
Best of Luck !!

Hi GCMental,

I got an RFE on my 485 too. I called USCIS but they dint give any information. That guy said they will not have access to RFE information.
If you have filled out G-28 form, your lawyer gets the RFE notice. I dont think you can submit the documents by yourself without knowing what RFE is all about. This is my personal opinion.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE, details not known yet) 04/28/2005 :confused:

GCMental said:
Guyz,
Can clear me on the following issues.
I got rfe on 485 last week.
How do I know what is the rfe about?
My attorney will not inform even if he recieve it. He is son of a gun.
I need to followup continously and it is frustrating.
Since this is adjustment of status.. Can I get RFE info by directly calling USCIS?
Can I also submit documents if ready with like pay stubs, w2 etc. directly to USCIS without waiting for my attorney to send it as he will definitely take months for it?

Do I get 485 RFE details to my address or attorney?

Your answers will help be to expedite the process.

Thanks in advance..

Thanks gcbee

Hi gcbee - thanks for the info and the link! That really helped me - hopefully the address change will trigger something good for me too...the 140 RFE answer created 3 quick LUD-s one after the other and now it seems to have landed among buried piles...I guess wait and wait and then some...

Good luck with your case...

gcbee said:
After I filed 140 and 485 I moved to a different address. I intially sent AR-11 to the INS. http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/ar-11.htm. And later I called the Service center to update for the 485 and other statuses. And later I got a LUD of my address change.

After I changed my address I did FP and Advacne Payroll got cleared. I am not sure whether it will messup any thing or not.

GCBee

Guys- seems like it is an RFE period for 485. I got the RFE Message change (web) on 04/06 and still waiting for the Notice to arrive. I will be posting my RFE and will appreciate if you guys too can do the same.

Thanks

ravikanth_b said:
Hi GCMental,

I got an RFE on my 485 too. I called USCIS but they dint give any information. That guy said they will not have access to RFE information.
If you have filled out G-28 form, your lawyer gets the RFE notice. I dont think you can submit the documents by yourself without knowing what RFE is all about. This is my personal opinion.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE, details not known yet) 04/28/2005 :confused:

Thats(04/06) a long time!! How come you still get the RFE notice. Check with USCIS when they mailed it. Mine was mailed on 27th and expecting it in couple of days.

I will post the details once i get mine.

Good luck.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Guys- seems like it is an RFE period for 485. I got the RFE Message change (web) on 04/06 and still waiting for the Notice to arrive. I will be posting my RFE and will appreciate if you guys too can do the same.

Thanks