2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

congrats wait4ever...

just for luck as whining a bit seems to do the trick ...

i have been waiting too long and do not know the working patterns of the USCIS. All the rest of the text that wait4ever had posted holds true in my case...so gremlins and goblins and the winds of the caspian sea.....make this come true for me!!

:) :) :)

nivasch said:
Congratulations Wait_4ever,
--------------------------
Thanks subhasri01, nivasch and senthil.

subhasri01: whinning really worked for my benefit. you should also try some ;)

nivasch: i think you should receive yours within couple days. You did the FP from same ASC and just one day after. So get ready.... :)

senthil: you are right, now my id is not appropriate anymore. :eek:

My ND is very near to yours...

WantGCIn2005 said:
Thanks for the reply. Looks like LSAspirant got approved already according to his other post in this thread. Lets see what happens. Also his ND is June 2004 which is 1 month after mine.

I am too in the same boat as you.. my ND is May 18th.... waiting for the approval....

Sos

Hi Gurus,

I recently moved to a new place and I have 140 and 485 pending? Can anyone tell me what I need to do? AR-11 (which address do I send this to?) or call (what is the phone number?) Is there any article or thread for this?

Also, will address change mess up anything? I remember that during 485 filing lawyer asked me whether I will change address or not, but he was not clear about the implications..

JK, Still nothing on the 140 RFE - got one more LUD on April 28th :confused:

Congratulations to all approvals...

Thanks - Roni

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Senthil

Thanks Senthil. I wish i will get in next 2 weeks.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
mAILGC,

You are on track and seems like ready for adjustication means that fprecived , name check completed ,VIsa petition approved . You will get in max of 2 weeks from now

senthil

Yes,
Our cases have much similarity. Even the FP dates. The guys getting approved have FP dates as March end or early April. The said theories dont seem to work much for EB2 guys. WE just have to wait. Did you try to find out about the name check?
Thanks.
rohilr said:
I am too in the same boat as you.. my ND is May 18th.... waiting for the approval....

rohilr said:

WantGCIn2005 said:
Yes,
Our cases have much similarity. Even the FP dates. The guys getting approved have FP dates as March end or early April. The said theories dont seem to work much for EB2 guys. WE just have to wait. Did you try to find out about the name check?
Thanks.

Rohilr, WantGCIn2005,
My 485 ND is May 18th. I think the issue with our cases is that there are too many 485s filed around these dates. I scan May 18th cases. I found 450 cases and still I did not scan the whole range. For May 20th, you also know that there are more than 600 cases. So the issue is that although our cases are not in retrogression and FP is done, still it will take them some time to address these many cases.
On the other hand, where total number of cases filed for a ND is less than 200, there are better chances of those cases getting approved with same conditions.

Just my 2 cents.

Congratulations to all who got their approvals!!

Best of luck to those waiting!

If anyone is interested in looking at the May 18th stats, here is the link to the thread.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=173117

EricS said:
Rohilr, WantGCIn2005,
My 485 ND is May 18th. I think the issue with our cases is that there are too many 485s filed around these dates. I scan May 18th cases. I found 450 cases and still I did not scan the whole range. For May 20th, you also know that there are more than 600 cases. So the issue is that although our cases are not in retrogression and FP is done, still it will take them some time to address these many cases.
On the other hand, where total number of cases filed for a ND is less than 200, there are better chances of those cases getting approved with same conditions.

Just my 2 cents.

If anyone is interested in looking at the May 18th stats, here is the link to the thread.

Eric can also help scan for Jun 28 2004 ND cases Please . Also is there a way you can tell from Now till end of Jun how many total cases recived and pending

thanks in advance

senthil

Yes, thats what I thought also, but as far as May 2004 is concerned, I think many applications were piled up and given NDs on these dates eventhough they received it around May 1st, because of the fee increase or something. If you look at immigrationwatch.com the total no.of cases filed in May 2004 is average and even less than April 2004. I dont know the source of this website. But still there are not many approvals in May 2004. Nobody understands their strategy, if at all they have..
I am just frustrated like many others, bear with me, please..

EricS said:
Rohilr, WantGCIn2005,

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks to all.

I also could not figure out the pattern which USCIS is processing the application. In fact, I was very surprised to see my approval given the processing date for I-485 is still around May 2004.

Perhaps my I-130 approval made a difference?

I suppose if you have FP results received, I-140 approval and name check complete (unfortunately this is only internal), I-485 approval will come very soon.

I have all those done long back. My I-140 was approved in April 2004 even before filing I-485. So it was not concurrent. Also my FP results received msg change was March 10, 2005. I got my I-131 (advance parol) approved on April 12, 2005. None of them triggered my 485 approval.
BTW, what do you mean by I-130? Was it I-131, advance parol?
Inspite of all our analysis, it is upto our fate and luck. No one can predict the approvals. There is no theory behind their approvals. Filing in USCIS and waiting for approval is a best bet for luck.
I am glad that you crossed it over.
upandwaiting said:
Thanks to all.

I also could not figure out the pattern which USCIS is processing the application. In fact, I was very surprised to see my approval given the processing date for I-485 is still around May 2004.

Perhaps my I-130 approval made a difference?

I suppose if you have FP results received, I-140 approval and name check complete (unfortunately this is only internal), I-485 approval will come very soon.

WantGCIn2005 said:
I have all those done long back. My I-140 was approved in April 2004 even before filing I-485. So it was not concurrent. Also my FP results received msg change was March 10, 2005. I got my I-131 (advance parol) approved on April 12, 2005. None of them triggered my 485 approval.
Inspite of all our analysis, it is upto our fate and luck. No one can predict the approvals. There is no theory behind their approvals. Filing in USCIS and waiting for approval is a best bet for luck.
wantgc,

Try to find out if the name check is pending . That is the only way we can be relaxed . The pattern on yours shows name check may be pending . send Namecheck status request email Now . Also send Freedom act information request the later will be faster to know .

I would also suggest to call customer service when your nd becomes current .

senthil

WantGCIn2005 said:

I-130 is the petition for relatives. It was pending for almost 5 years. You are right that no one can predict the pattern and there is no theory behind the approvals. Since you got everything - I-140 approval and FP, I am sure your I-485 approval is on the way.

senthil is right about calling USCIS when your I-485 ND becomes current.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Eric can also help scan for Jun 28 2004 ND cases Please . Also is there a way you can tell from Now till end of Jun how many total cases recived and pending

thanks in advance

senthil
SENTHIL,
I wish I could scan for you, but due to the limitation on number of cases that can be scanned from any one IP address in a 24 hour period, I will not be able to do so. You can build your own scanner and scan for your own ND. See the post#8 in the following thread for instructions.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=167373

Once you sucessfully start scanning, post the results in the forum so that others can also benefit from your efforts.

<<Also is there a way you can tell from Now till end of Jun how many total cases recived and pending>>
It will be very difficult to scan for so many number of days, but if everyone start scanning their own ND, we can draw an approximation. It has to be a co-operative effort.