2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

U bet it is long time. The officer/Person who entered my 485 details in the system had somehow misssed entering my Apt # and so it was not delivered to me. But during the FP (the FP notice also did not have the correct address and was delivered to my neighbor) I changed it and thought it was corrected but that is not the case. Anyhow now on 04/20 called them and asked to resent it once again.

ravikanth_b said:
Thats(04/06) a long time!! How come you still get the RFE notice. Check with USCIS when they mailed it. Mine was mailed on 27th and expecting it in couple of days.

I will post the details once i get mine.

Good luck.

Greencard recieved within 1 week of approval

I received my green card within one week of approval (AD - 25 Apr, card received by mail 29 Apr).
I had only 2 message changes during this:
1. After approving we ordered you a card. -Apr 25
2. We mailed you a card - Apr 27

Please update the tracker.

Any change??

sammy0001 said:
Hi guys,
Me and my wife did our FP on 4/14 at Newark,NJ. My wife's message changed (FP received), but no change for me. Is this normal?

Thanks

Sammy

Sammy,
Any updates on your message. I did not see any change on mine.

vllrp
-----------------------
LC PD: 5/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005
FP ND 02/18/2005 / FP Done 04/09/2005
I-485 ??? 1st LUD 04/11/05, 2nd LUD 04/12/05 3rd LUD 04/13/05
4th LUD 04/20/05 (FP Received , for spouse only)

subhasri01 said:
"One wayout is to sign up for free trial of dialup service like AOL for 45 days. Then everytime you dialup for AOL, you get a new IP address and you can scan another 200 cases. That is how I built my initial list."

Oh! What a tangled web you weave,
When you practice first to deceive....
Wish we all got our GCs in 6 months or so and had to never practice such a thing. But once at it, give it your best.

No Activity

I am not understanding what to do. NO LUD's NO FP.....Nothing since long time.

ANY BODY IN THE SAME BOAT????? or JUST ME?

Your dates are almost in the end of 2004, I dont see the reason to worry from now. Keep your mind cool!. See my signature, GC process started more than 3 yrs ago and EB2, no updates after FP.
Also, what is your RFE for? No details..
Goodluck.
cybergc said:
I am not understanding what to do. NO LUD's NO FP.....Nothing since long time.

ANY BODY IN THE SAME BOAT????? or JUST ME?

Cybergc,
Im also in the same boat as you.. Keep your cool. Our petitions are seem to be on hold with the INS.. It will eventually be opened up one day.. :)

485 RFE details

Just got RFE details from my employer.

1. Letter from employer stating Hire date, duties, remuneration, and prospect for continued employment.

2. Earnings statements for last two months.

3. Fed. Income tax returns for last two years.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE, details as above) 04/28/2005

FP Results Recvd

Greetings,
Just received a couple of emails each for myself and my wife that our finger printing results were received on 4/30 and that the processing has resumed on our case. I am guesstimating our approval dates between 5/15-5/20 (God forbid, provided no RFE's).
Will keep you all posted.

Regards,
R & R

Hi gurus,
I also just received from the USCIS the above msg..
(fp recd and the process is resumed etc..).. no lud on i140 though..
Can i also expect approval?
any guess?

My RFE details are

1. Letter from employer stating Hire date, duties, remuneration, and prospect for continued employment.

3. Clear copies of personal pages on passport.

4. Clear copy of I-94

Those who got the RFEs for Employment Verfication Letter(EVL) might want to make sure you include the matching duties/skills in the EVL.

I got a copy of my Labour certification filing from attorney before I drafted EVL for my employer.

Message Changed to : RFE

Here is excerpt from status message :

'Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 2, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.'

I guess, I just have to wait till physical copy comes to see whats RFE all about. I think its 'ability to pay'.

Hello All,

Just received a couple of emails stating that our finger printing results were received on 4/30 and that the processing has resumed on our case.

Thanks
Majestix

485 RFE Details

Long list but I think it is managable.

4. Clear copy of I-94

5. W2 and tax return for the last one year

for spouse it is 3 & 4

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Long list but I think it is managable.

4. Clear copy of I-94

5. W2 and tax return for the last one year

for spouse it is 3 & 4

Worried , Looks Like RFE Session for all . Good luck again all . Gone can you please paste your LUD on 485 please . I am sure if LUD on 3 days continuously exactly next week it is RFE .

senthil

senthil

Card received for my son too

On saturday we received the card for my son too.

Good luck to all those who are waiting for approvals. Congrats to all who got approvals.

Without this forum, it would have been a tough job to go through this complete GC process.

Thanks to guru's like JK for giving their valuable advices to the members even after they got GC approvals.

Yes indeed...kamineni99, matching duties/skills need to be taken care of in the EVL.

kamineni99 said:
Those who got the RFEs for Employment Verfication Letter(EVL) might want to make sure you include the matching duties/skills in the EVL.

I got a copy of my Labour certification filing from attorney before I drafted EVL for my employer.