2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

JK...answer please

JK and others,

Its funny that after so long, i am at cross roads and have an opportunity back home...very irresistable. I think am almost at the verge of getting a GC...so, assuming I get my GC,
1. What is the longest period I can stay out of US?
2. What is the longest duration allowed if I have to apply for AP?
3. Assuming that if I were to come back after that period, I will have to use AP instead of GC?
4. Will this affect if I decide to apply for citizenship at a later point?

Kindly shed light.

Thanks,

brs2004 said:
Friends,

I am new to this site and i have some questions.

My labor applied in oct 04 and approved from Boston in march 29,2005. planning to apply I-140, and my H1 6 years expiring by novmber 2005.

Can i apply for 7th year extension ? (because my labor approved in 6 months still i have 7 months to expire my H1)

I really appreciate some ones reply...thanks
gcby2020 said:
u should have no problem. U can apply for your H1 extension.

Actually, you would not even have to -- as soon as you apply for adjustment of status, i.e. file concurrently I140/I485, you can stay (and work) in the US as long as it takes for 485 to be processed. You can also use AP instead of visa as soon as you get it - normally 1-2months after I140/I485 filing.

Good luck,
-Q

FP results received

Dear friends,

Your predictions were right. After doing my fingerprinting on 3/31/2005, I saw an email today which said that FP results were received by INS and my case has been resumed :)

....For a moment there, I started to worry cause I did not see any LUD changes....Now, i can relax. I will let you know when approval comes through

FP results received

EricS said:
My 485 message changed to , FP results received processing continued.....
FP recd. date is 4/12, but updated today on 4/13 after 5 PM. Got 4 email instead of expected 2, don't know why. Rest of the details in the signature.

Exactly same thing. Received 4 emails each for my wife and I. FP received date is 4/12 but got the emails on 4/13 at 10:22 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearty Congrats to anru, jp, cuk, usagc02 whoever got 485 approvels.

so now EB2 485 approvels coming on PD or ND ?
any conclusions ?

usagc2 said:
Thanks, You should be pretty close too.
I would guess you and sfronizeddesi get your approvals in a week or so.

thanks for ur wishes but mine EB3 and my PD is feb 2004
so i have to wait for sometime to get my 485 approval
anyway thanks for your kind words

LUD on 485 Msg Changed to FP receievd

Hi Guys,

I got 2 set of emails (total 4) for me and my wife today saying that FP results recevied and case resumed.

Details in signature...Lets see(P.S. I updated the signature, some how it is not showing up here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Message update on my 485 for FP

Guys,

I got email for me and my spouse with the message as "Received FP results and case resumed ".

sunlightmoon

MA_Labor said:
Exactly same thing. Received 4 emails each for my wife and I. FP received date is 4/12 but got the emails on 4/13 at 10:22 PM.

I got four emails (third LUD after FP), but all of them are for my wife's EAC#. Message changed to "FP received, status resumed". The LUD and message has not changed on mine. I guess I need to wait for some more time.

TempNirvana said:
I got four emails (third LUD after FP), but all of them are for my wife's EAC#. Message changed to "FP received, status resumed". The LUD and message has not changed on mine. I guess I need to wait for some more time.
Look like thay have changed it to 4 emails instead of 2. Does any one else get 4 email about anything other than FP received message?

Any LUDs for 4/11 FP recieved, case resumed cases ?

Many of us had the lud and message change to FP recieved and case resumed on 4/11. Any futrther LUDs or any development on any of those cases ??

congratulations, usagc2.

usagc2 said:
This is great, got 4 emails each for me, my wife and son saying our 485 has been approved....:)

For me and my wife it says card has been ordered, for my son it says approved and approval notice mailed. Should I be expecting a card for my son? he is 5 years old.

Well friends it really feels good. If it was not for this forum I would not have been sane till now.

Good luck to everyone else. I'm sure safronizeddesi will post a approval message soon :)

Message update to FP received

Just got 8 emails (sets of 4 for both my spouse and I) saying FP received and case resumed. FP were done on 4/1/05 and FBI said that they were sent to USCIS on the same day.

Any guesses on timeline for further processing?

EB1 (EA)/ concurrent
I140 ND 11/17/04 AD 1/31/05 :)
EAD AD 2/8/05 (spouse) and 2/17/05 (self)
FP scheduled and completed 4/1/05 :)
I485 ND 11/17/05 LUD 4/1/05; 4/4/05 (no msg change); 4/13/05 (FP received and case resumed :cool: )

4 messages regarding I 485 update

EricS said:
Look like thay have changed it to 4 emails instead of 2. Does any one else get 4 email about anything other than FP received message?

I too received 4 sets of messages for each application (self and spouse). Dont know why.

Eric S, seems like we both did FP on the same day. Would be interesting to see if our timelines follow a parallel path!

There is again LUD change on I-140 for me today also

I did my FP on 04/7 had LUD on 485 on 04/08.

But there is LUD on 140 yesterday(04/13) and also today (04/14)

Do you think this is RFE???

Gurus ...please help.

Thanks,

Just now I received 2 emails from USCIS that they received my FP results and the process has resumed on my case. However, I haven't gotten any update on my wife's case. Is this normal? Let me know if anyone experienced this.
Also JK, itec gurus - please predict my approval..
Info in the signature..

sg1973 said:
Just now I received 2 emails from USCIS that they received my FP results and the process has resumed on my case. However, I haven't gotten any update on my wife's case. .....

My case is similar, today I got four emails saying FP recvd. for my wife but not for me. Although we did FP together on April 2, 2005.

So I called my lawyer up, and asked her. She was clueless in this matter. All she said that it is possible that they forgot update your status on the computer. She also said that nothing to worry about.

Any impust from others on this forum would be appreciated.

Thanks,
UDT

Who does receive I-485 approval?

Hi group,
do you know who should receive I-485 approval: petitioner or his loyer??

Should it be sent only to the petitioner and not to the loyer?