2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP results received

Received 5 emails saying FP results received and processing resumed. (Looks like there a software bug in the mail notification code, keeps sending duplicate emails)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's my Turn

I got 6 emails for me, my wife and son saying our 485 has been approved on April 13th, 2005

Thanks to everybody for your help. This Forum is great and all the people in this forum are great.

Thanks,
Chan99

chan99 said:
I got 6 emails for me, my wife and son saying our 485 has been approved on April 13th, 2005

Thanks to everybody for your help. This Forum is great and all the people in this forum are great.

Thanks,
Chan99

Congratulations!!!!

FP Done

Hello,

This is just for the record:

FP completed on 04/08 @ Newark ASC. There have been following LUDS with no status change: 04/08 and 04/11

juniordj78 said:
Hello,

This is just for the record:

FP completed on 04/08 @ Newark ASC. There have been following LUDS with no status change: 04/08 and 04/11

Add this to your signature as there is no spot for LUDs on the current tracker.

You should get the "FP Received" message update sometime next week.

congrats chan99,
yeah really its your turn, enjoy the freedom

chan99 said:

Thanks,
Chan99

chan99 said:

Thanks,
Chan99

Chan99,
Congratulations!!!
I have almost the same ND's for my I140 (I think it's 4/26/04 and AD 10/06/04) and I485 (6/1/04).
Mine is also a labor sub (PD 1997).
The only difference is that I did my FP on 3/23/05 (10 days later than the scheduled date). LUD w/ FP msg on 3/31/05

I'm finding it hard to function with all my legs, hands and fingers crossed ;)

Congrates Chan99
Itec, Jk Gurus

This is really interstign , I was expecting a LUD after Message recived LUD , and then another LUD for approvel . In chan Case Last Update was Message recivied and then staaight approvel on 4/14/2005 .

Mine I was expecting a LUD yesterday , But not happening after Message reived Update .Please throw your insight Jis

senthil

duggils1 said:
Chan99,
Congratulations!!!
I have almost the same ND's for my I140 (I think it's 4/26/04 and AD 10/06/04) and I485 (6/1/04).
Mine is also a labor sub (PD 1997).
The only difference is that I did my FP on 3/23/05 (10 days later than the scheduled date). LUD w/ FP msg on 3/31/05

I'm finding it hard to function with all my legs, hands and fingers crossed ;)

Holy cr**!!! I just noticed that you had an address change on 3/02/05. So did I (on 3/9/05).
It couldn't get anymore similar than this. Beleive me!

Tried calling FBI

Congratulations to chan and usagc.
Hopefully, there are many more approvals in the coming days.

I completed my FP on 4/13 and had one LUD on 4/13 and another one on 4/14.

I tried calling the FBI to find out my FP status. I called
304-625-2406 option 2 and 3.

But a live person picked up before I could punch in the options. She directed me to another location which had a recorded message but no options.

Is the above number wrong or should I wait till after-hours to bypass live person?