2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

minicooper said:
MA labor am waiting for ur reply.

Thanks,
Minicooper

Here is my analysis about your LUDs:

FP done - 2/25/2005 --> No biometrics
LUD1 - 3/8/2005 --> Biometrics notice sent
Biometrics done - 3/28/2005
LUD2 - 3/28/2005 --> Standard LUD after FP (biometrics in your case)
LUD3 - 3/29/2005 --> Standard LUD after FP

There should have been another LUD with the "FP Received" Message after 10 days or so. Maybe you will get it in another day or so. My theory is that the "FP Received" message is a batch update and they usually do it for lots of applicants once or twice a week. The last batch update was on Monday 4/11. Lets hope that there is something coming tomorrow or day after. Or maybe it could happen only on next Monday. I would advise you to not get too impatient and wait until Monday at least.

I also noticed that another user bhandus2004 did his FP on the same day as you. Here is his/her LUD pattern.
bhandus2004 said:
FP done - 03/29/2005, Newark,NJ.
LUD1 - 03/30/2005
LUD2 - 04/11/2005
LUD3 - 04/11/2005 ( FP recieved, case resumed)

But again lets not assume that everyone who gets their FP done on a certain date will get their message updated in the same batch. There could be others from 03/29/2005 who are with you.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Hi Gc ,

For your RFE tax document. what document you provide , is it a copy 1040 we have from hrblock etc or you got it from IRS office itself . Also 2 Years Means is it 2003 and 2004 .Please clarify

senthil

Hi Senthil,

They have requested for Federal tax forms so i have included 1040 forms .as i have filed through hrblock , i have provided 1040 copy of the applicant(i am not sure if signature's of the applicants are needed on the copy but for safe side i have signed those forms ) . i have already submitted my tax forms for 2004 ,so i included 2003 and 2004 tax forms .

all the best and Good luck

its just my opinion .. your attorney will have the final say

The LUD just changed on the 485

Did Biometrics yesterday and the LUD was just posted to our 485 case. So all of you that are doing Biometrics, if the center is very busy (like the Alexandria ASC) it might be a couple of days before you see even the first LUD on the 485.

I wish I knew this fact before, then I would not have worried all day today :) All is well that ends well ;)

Thanks for your wishes star12, jpanchal, rrcreddy4, zamq, docneedsdoc, july022004, vicky007, Positive4GC, chan99, cuk536, april2004filer, KosmoKramer, kishuibm, itec and Jharkhandi.

I wish you all goodluck.

congrats all

hello and hearty congratulations to everyone who have just rcvd their approval.........enjoy!!

Here it comes :)

This is great, got 4 emails each for me, my wife and son saying our 485 has been approved....:)

For me and my wife it says card has been ordered, for my son it says approved and approval notice mailed. Should I be expecting a card for my son? he is 5 years old.

Well friends it really feels good. If it was not for this forum I would not have been sane till now.

Good luck to everyone else. I'm sure safronizeddesi will post a approval message soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you GC@VSC

Thanks for your response. Yes It was a typo. It should have been 4/22/2005 and not 2004!!!
Congratulations to all you who have just received the approvals!!
Way to go guys!

USAGC2,
Congratulations ......
Enjoy the Freedom.

usagc2 said:
This is great, got 4 mails each for me, my wife and son saying our 485 has been approved....:)

For me and my wife it says card has been ordered, for my son it say approved and approval notice mailed. Should I be expecting a card for my son? he is 5 years old.

Well friends it really feels good. If it was not for this forum I would not have been sane till now.

Good luck to every one else. I'm sure safronizeddesi will post a approval message soon :)

Need help??? File AC21 or wait...

Hello all, Thanks to all for knowledge sharing. I have a question and need expert advice badly. Recently I left the employer who filed I140 & I485. It is so difficult to predict the timing whether I should file AC21 or wait to see the approval coming without it. What you guys suggest I should file AC21 now or wait? What is the risk of not informing the USCIS at all? Please some advice!!!

Thanks in advance

PD:-EB3-SUB-Dec. 1998
140/485/EAD/AP=>ND:-06/30/04
EAD-AD:-09/10/04
AP-AD:-10/07/04
140-AD:-11/18/04
485:- ?????
FP:-Completed.Date:- 04/07/05
1st LUD#04/07/05
2nd LUD#04/08/05

Hey...congratulations! Hopefully I will get mine soon!!! :rolleyes:

usagc2 said:
This is great, got 4 emails each for me, my wife and son saying our 485 has been approved....:)

For me and my wife it says card has been ordered, for my son it says approved and approval notice mailed. Should I be expecting a card for my son? he is 5 years old.

Good luck to everyone else. I'm sure safronizeddesi will post a approval message soon :)

Message changed to FP received

My 485 message changed to FP results received, processing continued.....
FP recd. date is 4/12, but updated today on 4/13 after 5 PM. Got 4 email instead of expected 2, don't know why. Rest of the details in the signature.

congrats usagc2, enjot the freedom
now i think USCIS is APPROVING depending on PD's for EB3 people

hope we all get our approvals soon
today is your day man,enjoy it

usagc2 said:

Friends,

I am new to this site and i have some questions.

My labor applied in oct 04 and approved from Boston in march 29,2005. planning to apply I-140, and my H1 6 years expiring by novmber 2005.

Can i apply for 7th year extension ? (because my labor approved in 6 months still i have 7 months to expire my H1)

I really appreciate some ones reply...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
zamq said:
congrats usagc2, enjot the freedom
now i think USCIS is APPROVING depending on PD's for EB3 people

hope we all get our approvals soon
today is your day man,enjoy it

Thanks, You should be pretty close too.
I would guess you and sfronizeddesi get your approvals in a week or so.

Very nice...

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 13, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Congrats everyone!

Hearty Congrats to anru, jp, cuk, usagc02 and all others...

USAgc : Interesting to observe that yours was a EB3 with pd of 1/29/02...

and pray, when is the visa bulleting going to come out?

brs2004 said:
Friends,

I am new to this site and i have some questions.

My labor applied in oct 04 and approved from Boston in march 29,2005. planning to apply I-140, and my H1 6 years expiring by novmber 2005.

Can i apply for 7th year extension ? (because my labor approved in 6 months still i have 7 months to expire my H1)

I really appreciate some ones reply...thanks

u should have no problem. U can apply for your H1 extension.