2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

bhandus2004 said:
Cherry10,

One thing that you can do is call FBI and find out if they have sent your FP to USCIS. The number is 304-625-2406 option 2 and 3 for FP status .. you would need your A# available on your EAD card. You can fine more information in the FP thread .. the link is below:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Best of luck ..

I am in the same boat as Cherry 10. I actually called FBI and they said that they returned fingerprint results back to INS on 3/31/2005 , the day that I did my fingerprinting.My LUD changed only once which is on 3/31/2005..It had no message change.

I am getting concerned cause maybe INS did not get my fingerprints? Maybe i should call them and find out. What do you folks advise? Who should I call and what should I ask?

Thanks

tiredofw8ing said:
Hello All -

We did our fingerprinting yesterday and till now not a single LUD on our cases.. I thought that normally you get one on the same day and then another on the second day and then after a week or two a third one (when USCIS recieves the results) and the third LUD will be accompanied with a message change..
We did not get even the first LUD even though we did the FP yesterday.. Did this happen with anyone before?
Please help

Hi,
When we went for FP, mine updated as soon as I got back to my desk and checked, but my spouse's was updated after 3-4 hours. Maybe yours will get updated in few more hours.

GCALB

sowhat said:
I am in the same boat as Cherry 10. I actually called FBI and they said that they returned fingerprint results back to INS on 3/31/2005 , the day that I did my fingerprinting.My LUD changed only once which is on 3/31/2005..It had no message change.

I am getting concerned cause maybe INS did not get my fingerprints? Maybe i should call them and find out. What do you folks advise? Who should I call and what should I ask?

Thanks

I don't think you should get worried yet.Wait for 1 more week. What i derived from the posts is that, USCIS updates the FP result in batches, on Monday lot of pending cases got updated, these cases were FP from roughly 03/24 to 03/29, you can expect your to be in the next batch. I have seen that in most cases FBI send the result the same day.. there is delay for some reason at USCIS for the update. There are cases of people calling USCIS for FP update but they just tell you to wait, so calling them doesn't help much.

sowhat said:

Thanks

wait for 1 more week then you may see your LUD changed with new updated info about your FP results
dont worry now as it happened to some of our forum members

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with the May visa bulletin??

It's April 13th. Do you know where your May Visa Bulletin is? ** :p
** This message is brought to you by all the impatient souls on immigrationportal.com

Publication Schedule in the Past:

April 2005: March 9, 2005
March 2005: February 8, 2005
Februaruy 2005: January 10, 2005
January 2005: December 8, 2004
December 2004: November 8, 2004

FP Done on 4/7 and LUD on I-140 Today.

I have done my FP on 04/07 there was an LUD on 04/08 with no message change.
Today I see an LUD on I 140 but no message change.

Is this something to worry?

Did any one saw LUD before approval or RFE with no message change.
Or My employer said that he would ask the lawyer to find out about my I-140.
I don't know if he called or not but did any one see LUD if they raise a query.

Please help.

Thanks,
Sridevi

Same Page with Vicky007

vicky007 said:
Hi Vaasista,

Congratulations and Enjoy. It has taken a little over one year for you to complete the Process @ VSC.

I have been following few cases(April 2004 Filings) and yours is one of them.

Do keep us informed when you receive the Cards.

Regards.

Vicky,

I noticed from your signature that your LUD has not changed since 03/08.

To all guru's
Is it normal to see such a behavior in cases specially when it is one month complete from FP.

Thanks

Friends i am new to this site. i am in new york and my employer in DC. some one please help me for EB2 what is the salary range requirement and what could be the job title.

i appreciate you help...

HongeKamyaab said:
Vicky,
I noticed from your signature that your LUD has not changed since 03/08.
To all guru's
Is it normal to see such a behavior in cases specially when it is one month complete from FP.
Thanks
For us LUD gets changing everyday for last three days. I think it's going to be RFE based on my below assumption.
When you notice the recent RFEs and Approvals of 485, those who got approved did not have any LUDs after FP related LUDs and those who got RFEs have LUDs after FP related LUDs. I can say that Approvers got straight approvals with no LUDs.

Journey just started....

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 13, 2005, ....

Thanks God, everybody, forum. Both cases are approved. Hands are shaking.
Good luck to everybody!

AC21 case, did not notify USCIS.

cuk536, vaasista congrats

cuk536.. well its already 14th in your country i guess :)

cuk536 said:
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Good luck to everybody!

Congrats Cuk536!!!

cuk536 said:

Current Status:

Good luck to everybody!

can someone guide me..thanks

I am looking for some guidance from gurus and expert members of this forum...

My Case Details:
-140/485 ND: Nov-2004, 140 AD: Dec-2004 Labor:EB2 PD May-2001 from NJ.
-485 filed in Nov-2004..
-No EAD/AP filed yet....
-Appearing for FP in 3rd week of april...
-Still working on H1B ,1 year left on H1B

Q:How should I go about getting EAD so if needed I can use AC21 once 180 days are over due to job stability issues? I am reluctant to file my EAD before 180 days as my Employer didn't want me to file it...

(a)Is it advisable to use FOIA to get info about my Labor certification and I-140 so it can be helpful while using AC21.(I have used sub labor so I don't have many details about that).I can do it right now as I have heard that employer has no way to know that I used FOIA...

(b)I am planning to file my EAD after 180 days of my I485 are over.What happens if after filing for EAD my employer turns back and try to revoke my GC application?Is there a chance that USCIS can reject my EAD and 485 both?

I will greatly appreciate if gurus out here can throw some more light on this..

Thanks in Advance...

Predict my Case

HI ITEC BABA, Jarkhandi Guru, Kosmokramer, Please predict my Case.

Thanks in Advance,
Chan99

KosmoKramer said:
cuk536.. well its already 14th in your country i guess :)

Congrats cuk536. I understand your feeling. Good luck to you.

cuk536 said:

Current Status:

Good luck to everybody!

Card Ordered

Got two emails for the card ordered.

On April 12, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.