2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Please update the tracker

Please update the tracker with my info.

FP ND 2/23/05 Schedule Date 3/11/05
FP Done 3/23/05 FP results Received 3/29/05

Thanks,
duggils1

Friends,

I am new to this site, need some help. I got approved my labor from boston , PD 01-oct-2004. I can only apply I- 140. some one can tell me how much time (APRX) it takes to clear from vermont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jpanchal and all other who got their approvals.

Special thanks to Jpanchal for maintaining the tracker.

Also today i completed my FP at Delaware.
It only took about 10 minutes for the whole process.

Though they did not let me spouse do the early FP.

Congrats

Congratulations to the latest I-485 approvals - anru and jp. I look forward to congratulate more to each one of you. :)

Just hang on --- almost there.

njlabor20011, onrd2gc,mangy, cuk536, gcalb, any4ever, anru, sree4, sowhat, sri2001ny, palmighty, senthil, bodhal, bhandus, kishuibm, bright, gcappl03, lssd, vaasista, kosmo, positive4gc, sree234, ravikanth_b, bocondo, vicky007, andhikalauw, rj123, rajnag, rlny122004, gclsnyvsc, outsider9, gc_vsc, hibneedgc, karan29, lsaspirant and up&waiting....

THANKS YOU ALL... i WOULD PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS.......

No message change or LUD change

I got my FP done on the 03/17/05 and i got one LUD on the 03/18/05. Since then there is no change in the LUD or any message change. I am really worried now. Do I have to investigate?? I think it has been a longtime now .

Please any comments will help :confused:

My 485 approved

My case and my wife's case were approved. My daughter's case is still waiting.

Just now I received my 485 card ordered email.

I received 4 emails for my case and 2 for my wife. No LUD on my daughter's case.

Datails:
EB3/INDIA/Sub. LC/PD-May 1999
140/485 - ND - 04/05/2004
140 - AD - 9/22/2004
FP & Biometrics Done - 3/1/05
485 - AD - 04/12/2005

There are no LUD's after FP Recd. message on 3/8/2005.

Thankyou so much every one and wishing speedy approvals to those waiting.
Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and immigrationportal.

vaasista said:

I received 4 emails for my case and 2 for my wife. No LUD on my daughter's case.

Datails:
140 - AD - 9/22/2004
485 - AD - 04/12/2005

CONGRATULATIONS.....JOIN THE CLUB

zamq said:
congrats and enjoy new freedom
you did a great Job JPANCHAL
now we have to look for another good volunteer to take care of our forum details

No you don't have to find another good volunteer rightaway....
do you guys really think it is that easy to walk away from this forum just because i got my 485 approved?

I am hooked to this forum....every morning my day starts with updating the worksheet. I am going to stick around as far as i am needed.....I would not know what to do with my extra time if i don't check upon this tracker...so till i find a new hobby, don't worry about the tracker... ;)

No message change or LUD change

I got my FP done on the 03/17/05 and i got one LUD on the 03/18/05. Since then there is no change in the LUD or any message change. I am really worried now. Do I have to investigate?? I think it has been a longtime now .

Please any comments will help :confused:

Congrats!!!

JP and others, Congrats. Now Relax and Enjoy!!!.

I am wishing the same to all who is waiting for the same.

Keep the good work of support.....

Thanks a million to have this forum to share...

Finger Printing in the Alexandria ASC

My spouse and I did our code 3 Biometrics today at the Alexandria, Virginia ASC. What an experience !!!

The appointment was at 11:00 AM. We reached there at 8:30 because someone on this forum mentioned that they only take the first 800. The parking is free and there is a lot of parking around the building. There were already some 200 people waiting in line. We stood in line but 5 minutes later a lady came to inform all the people that do not have an appointment at 9:00 to leave and come back around the time of their appointment.
So we left and sat in a close by Starbucks, wasted two hours and came back at 10:45 and waited and waited for 3 hours in line outside the building. There were more than 300 people ahead of us. At 2:00 PM we went in. Around that same time someone from USCIS came out and informed all the 12:00 and 1:00 appointment to go home (there were some 400 people that were sent home after waiting in line for hours ... I feel really sorry for them).. Anyway, we got in and waited about an hour and a half inside ( at least we were sitting) and finally our turn came and in 10 minutes we were done.. It was 4:00 PM !!

So the moral of this story ... if you are going to the Alexandria office to perform FP:
1- Do not go earlier than your appointment time, they will not let you in
2- If your appointment is at 10:00 or 11:00 AM, book the whole day for the process and bring some snacks..
3- If your appointment is at 12:00 or 1:00, prepare yourself psychologically that you might be turned back and be given another appointment for another day..

I hope this helps! Best of luck

Any likelyhood of 485 getting approved soon

FP (code 3) on 3/25, 140 AD Dec 15, 485 RD 12/25. Is there a pattern on how long it takes for approval after biometrics? Also can we eliminate the congrats replies to those that got approved :-D I think they know they're lucky and they know we're happy for them. It just saves a lot of browsing.

congrats vaasista.. enjoy
today good news for our forum members..3 guys got approvals

vaasista said:

Datails:
140 - AD - 9/22/2004
485 - AD - 04/12/2005

congrats

hearty congrats to jpanchal, anru and vaasista

Special thanks to jpanchal for his time and devotion to maintain the tracker that we all benefit from. ofcourse, any color coding for volunteers would be a great idea!

EB1 approval in 180 days

EB1
ND: Oct 14, 2004
FP: 1 Mar 2005
Derivative AD: Mar 16, 2005
Primary AD: Apr 12, 2005

Tracker updated

Thanks and all the best to those waiting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Approximately 2-3 months. Once your file you 140, please add your details to 2005 tracker.

Good luck

brs2004 said:
Friends,

I am new to this site, need some help. I got approved my labor from boston , PD 01-oct-2004. I can only apply I- 140. some one can tell me how much time (APRX) it takes to clear from vermont.

Congrats man.... Enjoy...

vaasista said:

Datails:
140 - AD - 9/22/2004
485 - AD - 04/12/2005