2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP received for spouse but not for myself.

I am wondering if someone has a similar experience and can advice if there is something I can do.

Please look at my signature. I did FP on 03/03/2005 at Boston service center. My LUD was updated on 03/04/2005. On 03/09/2005, my wife's application was updated saying that her finger prints were received and processing has started on the application.

My 485 application has not undergone that message change. Also, we have seen no LUD updates since that day. I called FBI and they said that results were sent to USCIS the next day after FP. I called USCIS today and the representative said that when results are received the status on the message will be updated.

Please let me know if you have experienced similar issue and any advice you might have.

Kind Regards.

Congrats Anru!!!!

anru said:
I am so thrilled to let you guys know that i just got the email saying my 485 is approved.

This case has been approved. On April 11, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.

My spouse's 485 is still pending because of medical not filed. LUD changed yesterday but no message change, probably RFE was sent.

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I need to thank especially JK, itec for their support and jpanchal for maintaing the spreadsheet so nicely.

JK, itec... your theory rocks... I didn't want to be the guy who would ruin your theory, and by God's grace i didn't. Four weeks after FP, Approved!

:D :D :D :D :D

bhandus2004 said:
kamineni99,
You might be on your way to approval .. lud changes after FP recieved message is common. Looks to me that you should get your approval soon too ! If your attorney has sent all needed documents, RFE would be rare at this stage. Pl keep posting any updates to your case . . .

Thanks Bhandus for your positive comments.

ukgc said:
I am wondering if someone has a similar experience and can advice if there is something I can do.

Please look at my signature. I did FP on 03/03/2005 at Boston service center. My LUD was updated on 03/04/2005. On 03/09/2005, my wife's application was updated saying that her finger prints were received and processing has started on the application.

My 485 application has not undergone that message change. Also, we have seen no LUD updates since that day. I called FBI and they said that results were sent to USCIS the next day after FP. I called USCIS today and the representative said that when results are received the status on the message will be updated.

Please let me know if you have experienced similar issue and any advice you might have.

Kind Regards.

Hi - I did my FP on 3/9 and till 4/5 the message did not change. But on 4/6 their was a change in message but it was for RFE. Before the message change i did call VSC on 3/26 and they said they received the FP back from FBI and the message will change. After waiting for another week or so (with out message change) I called the VSC once again to check. The reply from them was "your case is moved from the Internal security check dept to 485 dept and you should hear something in 3-4 weeks". But unfortunately the message changed to RFE and yet to get the notification. This is for both me and my spouse. Mine may be a unique case and cannot be followed as a patern. But still I hope this gives some info.

Thanks

Hello there,

My attorney got the RFE letter yesterday. The RFE asks for the employee verification letter only and nothing else. Though we submitted the EVL as part of 485 filing.

I did have conversation with the great JK boss about the RFE. He says it is quite an easy RFE.

I am working with my attorney on filing the resposne to the RFE.

-april2004filer.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi april2004filer - Did you get your RFE notification? My message too changed for 485 on 04/06 to an RFE. I gave my FP (code -3) on 3/9. The LUD's happened on 3/10, 3/23, 3/24 and then on 4/6, 4/7. However the message did not change to "we received FP" after the FP and in fact it rather changed to RFE. I will appreciate if you can let me know what the rfe was all about.

Thanks

One more EB3 approval --Kolkata25

Kolkata25's Approval
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=170895

got the magic email today.

Vermont - RIR - EB3 PD JAN/02
LC-NJ JAN/04 - State Approval
LC-NY FEB/04 RFE - Wage Rate
LC-NY MAY/04 - Region Approval

I140+485 Concurrent
RD OCT/04
ND OCT/04
EAD NOV/04 - Approval
AP NOV/04 - Approval
I140 DEC/04 RFE - Edu Eval
I140 JAN/05 - Approval
FP MAR/05
I485 APR/12/2005 - Magic Email.

2 More weeks. Days waiting since application send to the attorney = 1623.

Thank you all and wish all the best for all of you who may be counting the days like me.

S.N

ChalMereBhai said:
Hi Gurus ... JK and .....

Any thoughts ?? No Reply !!! Any case which was processed before the PD ?
OR they are going by PD?

I need some prediction about what is the next step in my case :

I have PD of June 03
140/485 ND 20 july 04
140 approved oct 04
FP done April 05

How much time do you think it will take ? Are the using PD for 485 or they are going by 485 processing date? Please help if you can..

ChalMereBhai said:
Hi Gurus ... JK and .....

Any thoughts ?? No Reply !!! Any case which was processed before the PD ?
OR they are going by PD?

I need some prediction about what is the next step in my case :

I have PD of June 03
140/485 ND 20 july 04
140 approved oct 04
FP done April 05

How much time do you think it will take ? Are the using PD for 485 or they are going by 485 processing date? Please help if you can..

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

According to the above bulletin, Priority dates for EB3 applicants from India, China and Philippines are retrogressed to April 2002.

But we have seen some cases recently where EB applicants from these countries with PD > April 2002 were also approved. Some people think that these cases were randomly selected by USCIS to train new officers.

Things will get much clearer once the May bulleting is out. It's due to come out anytime now.

is there any way we can change the color of all who got 485 approvals so that we can know easily that those guys got approved?

any comments

i know for EB1,EB2,EB3 we have different colors

Congrats Anru & Jpanchal

Congratulations to Anru and Jpanchal.

I have a question you Anru and every body.
My wife also didn't do any Medical as she was pregnant during that time. I am expecting an RFE for her. She is planning to go to India by end of August and stay there for 5 months . If we receive the RFE before August, she can have her medical and reply the RFE.
My question is, what if she gets the RFE after August? Can she have the medical now and send the results when ever we get the RFE? Or we have to have medical only after the RFE received?

Please share your thoughts.... Thanks

july022004 said:
Kolkata25's Approval
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=170895

got the magic email today.

Vermont - RIR - EB3 PD JAN/02
LC-NJ JAN/04 - State Approval
LC-NY FEB/04 RFE - Wage Rate
LC-NY MAY/04 - Region Approval

I140+485 Concurrent
RD OCT/04
ND OCT/04
EAD NOV/04 - Approval
AP NOV/04 - Approval
I140 DEC/04 RFE - Edu Eval
I140 JAN/05 - Approval
FP MAR/05
I485 APR/12/2005 - Magic Email.

2 More weeks. Days waiting since application send to the attorney = 1623.

Thank you all and wish all the best for all of you who may be counting the days like me.

S.N

This is good news for EB3. This is the farthest in terms of dates that the GC has been approved considering PD and ND. Has anyone beyond this PD and ND got approval in EB3?