2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Hi Jpanchal,

Congratulations to you !! Enjoy post GC life !!! I would like to THANK YOU for your contribution to this thread, it was of great help to all of us.

I also support JK's idea of highlighting the name of those who helped maintain the tracker, pl do the needful in that direction.

Anur,

Congratulations to you too !!

Congrats..

jpanchal said:
Our 485 got approved today...... :D :) ;)

Many Congratulations Jpanchal. thanks for your efforts in the thread..

vllrp

-----------------------
LC PD: 5/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005
FP ND 02/18/2005 / FP Done 04/09/2005
I-485 1st LUD 04/11/05, 2nd LUD 04/12/05

oh my god !!!

that is a shocking news.. then i am sure mine is lost too.. :(

did u do anything to get the 2nd FP, please advise.

thanks

GCG said:
kkprasadh,

look at my signature... if I were you I would start worrying right now :( see, I did my FP on 11/04 and it never got to VSC... so, 4 mo later I got FP2 notice... as a result I lost time - 4 months in total longer than it should...

imho, message should change in 2-4 weeks, if not it's a time bomb...

northamerican said:
JK, Itec and all other Gurus,

Need help to list out the exact and Latest Process (Including documents, Photos ( numbers and style of photo), location to send the papers for Renewal of EAD and Advance Parole.

Thanks,

Northamerican.

NA,
You need send your application to the service center where your 485 is currently pending.

Send all the docs listed below-

I765 (filled in)
cover letter (see below for content)
check for $175
2 photographs (front facing/passport style 2" x 2" - I got 'em from Walgreen's)

Copies of :

***required***

mailer from your last EAD approval notice
I140 Approval notice
I485 Receipt Notice
EAD card
passport
all I-94's (at least the current one)
Birth certificate

*optional*
Driver License
all previous H1 approval notices

Cover letter (addy given is for VSC)

March 28, 2005

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

RE: Renewal Application for Employment Authorization Document (I-765) for <name here> (Based on pending AOS)

Dear Immigration Officer:

With reference to the above matter, please find enclosed the following:

• Check in the amount of $175 for the filing fee
• Form I-765 with two photographs
• Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice
• Copy of I-140 approval notice
• Copy of front and back of last EAD and previous EAD mailer
• Copy of front and back of I-94 arrival/departure card
• Copy of beneficiary’s approval notices
• Copy of passport
• Copy of Birth certificate
• Copy of front and back of Driver’s License

If you have any questions or need additional information concerning the above, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your kind attention and cooperation in this matter.

Very truly yours,

<your name>
address

thanks,
duggils1

that's a good info duggils1,
hope this helps to northamerican

duggils1 said:
NA,
You need send your application to the service center where your 485 is currently pending.

Send all the docs listed below-

I765 (filled in)
cover letter (see below for content)
check for $175
2 photographs (front facing/passport style 2" x 2" - I got 'em from Walgreen's)

Copies of :

***required***

mailer from your last EAD approval notice
I140 Approval notice
I485 Receipt Notice
EAD card
passport
all I-94's (at least the current one)
Birth certificate

*optional*
Driver License
all previous H1 approval notices

I am confused after Jpanchals and Anrus approvals, clear cases of approval based on Priority Date.

It would be good to know how much time I have to wait, any insights?

Congrats to those who got approvals.

kkprasadh said:
oh my god !!!

that is a shocking news.. then i am sure mine is lost too.. :(

did u do anything to get the 2nd FP, please advise.

thanks

kkprasadh,

in your case I would first got on the phone with VSC and verify if they received your FP results and why it's not updated on the web.

in my case I called them 3 times, first they admitted that there was an error in transmission but finally I got a confirmation letter that they located my FP results somehow and everything looked good... I relaxed a bit awaiting an approval... but... 3 months later I got FP2 notice instead asking for code 3 - biometrics... FP included...

my understanding is that they picked up my case for an approval and saw that something went wrong... from what I see it's very often that they initiate NAME CHECK AFTER FP results received... so, in my case the name check was missing or something and some officer decided to put my file back to FP step... and then name check step... and then approval ? :)

now when I finally see "FP received and case resumed message" I feel better and now waiting for my name check to be cleared (I pray God to help me with this one and the approval itself) ...

Good Luck.

P.S.

I didn't want to put you in depression or something, it's better to act on facts then be sorry...

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing happening on 485

nothing has changed on my 485. its been 1 month since i did FP. waiting patiently. :confused: Dont know when this wait will be over.

Labor PD June 2001

ND for 485, PD for labor nothing seems to work in my case

bright said:
nothing has changed on my 485. its been 1 month since i did FP. waiting patiently. :confused: Dont know when this wait will be over.

Labor PD June 2001

bright,

remember my words - you should be hearing from VSC very very soon, as soon as end of this week... I give it 2 weeks max...

added:
if your in EB2 or not from retro contries... if last then it's not that clear, but imho your name check has been cleared and you are all set and ready for approval.

GL.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks zamq,

My case is E3,If i file my I-140 now at vermont i may get my I-140 may be in 3 or 4 months. later immediately can apply I-485 ?

Congrats

Congrats Jpanchal, anru and others that have their approvals.

Should be feeling good after seeing the approval. what a relief. Good luck guys on whatveer you choose to do next.

Thanks JPanchal for maintaining the tracker

bright said:

Labor PD June 2001

Bright,

You will get your approval soon. Going by the current trend, may be this week .. latest next week.. so relax !

My case is E3,If i file my I-140 now at vermont i may get my I-140 may be in 3 or 4 months. later immediately can apply I-485 ?

FP received in USCIS

Hi All

I did not check my emails for last week and when I opened my inbox today I got this letter from USCIS

Current Status:

On April 9, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Thanks

Congrats JPanchal !!!!!!

I am happy for you. Thanks for all your efforts to keep the tracker clean and up-to-date. This is probably one of the most well maintained trackers on this forum - thanks ! Congrats again..
Lssd