2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I am so thrilled to let you guys know that i just got the email saying my 485 is approved.

This case has been approved. On April 11, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.

My spouse's 485 is still pending because of medical not filed. LUD changed yesterday but no message change, probably RFE was sent.

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I need to thank especially JK, itec for their support and jpanchal for maintaing the spreadsheet so nicely.

JK, itec... your theory rocks... I didn't want to be the guy who would ruin your theory, and by God's grace i didn't. Four weeks after FP, Approved!

:D :D :D :D :D

Congrats Anru

anru said:
I am so thrilled to let you guys know that i just got the email saying my 485 is approved.

Congratulations !!! Enjoy the Freedom.

Congratulations JP.Thank you for maintaining the tracker for all of us.
JK, it is a very good idea to differenciate the volunteer names in the tracker.

I agree for this too.....

gcalb said:
Hey!! Congratulations! Very happy for you! You were very quiet, hardworking member, one who did not ask JK or ITEC to predict your approval!! Heartiest congrats!!

We support the idea of having the volunteer names in a different color and maybe a message at the bottom to indicate that!

Cheers!
GCALB

Congrats Anru !!
Enjoy...
anru said:

My spouse's 485 is still pending because of medical not filed. LUD changed yesterday but no message change, probably RFE was sent.

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I need to thank especially JK, itec for their support and jpanchal for maintaing the spreadsheet so nicely.

JK, itec... your theory rocks... I didn't want to be the guy who would ruin your theory, and by God's grace i didn't. Four weeks after FP, Approved!

very happy to see your mail that you got approval
eventhough JK or ITEC theory wont work or not
still people are getting approvals
THAT IS MAIN in our lives that we have to get 485 approvals

hope your wife will get 485 approval soon once you give her medicals
enjoy the freedom

today is good day for our forum members
jpanchal and you got approvals
if i missed anyone who got approval today, congrats for them also

keep up the good work guys

anru said:

Congrats Anru!! I was disappointed yesterday as there were no approvals. It feels better now after seeing JP's and your approval.

Enjoy your freedom

anru said:

Congratulations.

Congratulations anru. Enjoy !!.

anru said:

anru said:

Congratulations anru. It is all itec baba's theory. :)

nivasCh - seem too excited? ;)

dear friends my employer cheated me , my labor filed in EB2 and got cleared in APR 05. now he says mine is in EB3 and he asked me to apply for I-140. what makes difference if i am in EB3!! can i apply I-140 and EAD so my wife can work!!

mine will go through vermont.

anru said:

Anru ,

Did you totaslly Not sent , Or Medical Shots Not Taken .Please kindly clarify .

brs2004 said:
dear friends my employer cheated me , my labor filed in EB2 and got cleared in APR 05. now he says mine is in EB3 and he asked me to apply for I-140. what makes difference if i am in EB3!! can i apply I-140 and EAD so my wife can work!!

mine will go through vermont.

if you file in EB3 now , you cant get EAD or anything
if your Priority date of your Labor is before April 2002 then
you can get EAD and your wife can work with her EAD

hope this may help you
if you are in EB2 then you can file right away 140/485

Renewal of EAD and AP process ...

JK, Itec and all other Gurus,

Need help to list out the exact and Latest Process (Including documents, Photos ( numbers and style of photo), location to send the papers for Renewal of EAD and Advance Parole.

I am really getting confused with the change that happened about the process of renewal effective April 1st, 2005. Even the USCIS website does not look very clear to me. USCIS website is conflicting itself with the photos requirements ( sideways or front face).

Does anybody have the clear, confirm and right up-to-date process or some web-link, I need it badly.

I know there are other forums on immigrationportal.com about renewal of EAD and AP but I donot think they are very latest.

Anybody's help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Northamerican.

northamerican said:
JK, Itec and all other Gurus,

USCIS website is conflicting itself with the photos requirements ( sideways or front face).

When we went for FP, we saw the notice on photo requirement for EAD. It is Front facing only. Our FP was on 6th April. Hope this helps

GCALB