2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

a_a i am in same boat as u.. took infopass next week..

keep posting any updates.

a_a said:
Congrats jpanchal. Did you get the 'approved message' before the 'card mailed message' ?

Jharkhandi,

I got approved on 04/07 but still the online msg says that 'case has been approved .. ' and it has not changed to the 'card has been ordered ..' yet.
Is there a cause for concern? I have taken an infopass appointment for next week. My FP was code 3 with Biometrics.
Comments? Thanks.

bhandus2004 said:
Bright,

You will get your approval soon. Going by the current trend, may be this week .. latest next week.. so relax !

Bright and Bhadus2004,
You guys' profiles look similar to myne.
Do you see any LUDs of late? LUD on our 485s got changed yesterday and today. Not sure if it's going to be RFE.

Congrats, anru!!!
JK and itec are absoultely right indeed!!

anru said:
I am so thrilled to let you guys know that i just got the email saying my 485 is approved.

This case has been approved. On April 11, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.

My spouse's 485 is still pending because of medical not filed. LUD changed yesterday but no message change, probably RFE was sent.

Thank you all for your wonderful support. I need to thank especially JK, itec for their support and jpanchal for maintaing the spreadsheet so nicely.

JK, itec... your theory rocks... I didn't want to be the guy who would ruin your theory, and by God's grace i didn't. Four weeks after FP, Approved!

:D :D :D :D :D

bright said:
nothing has changed on my 485. its been 1 month since i did FP. waiting patiently. :confused: Dont know when this wait will be over.

Labor PD June 2001

ND for 485, PD for labor nothing seems to work in my case

We all will be there, sooner or later. Be patient :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!!

Congrats Jpanchal, anru and others. I was hoping to see flood of approval this week, but we have got only couple of them yet. hope to see more 485 approval this week. :D :D

kamineni99 said:
Bright and Bhadus2004,
Do you see any LUDs of late? LUD on our 485s got changed yesterday and today. Not sure if it's going to be RFE.

kamineni99,
You might be on your way to approval .. lud changes after FP recieved message is common. Looks to me that you should get your approval soon too ! If your attorney has sent all needed documents, RFE would be rare at this stage. Pl keep posting any updates to your case . . .

no luds in the last couple of days

kamineni99 said:
Bright and Bhadus2004,

I haven't seen any luds in the last couple of days.

bhandus2004 said:
kamineni99,
You might be on your way to approval .. lud changes after FP recieved message is common. Looks to me that you should get your approval soon too ! If your attorney has sent all needed documents, RFE would be rare at this stage. Pl keep posting any updates to your case . . .

Bhadus2004,

how come your "FP received" meesage happend before your actual FP date ? messed up dates ?

We didn't send any medical papers for my spouse. Initially we thought, except the immunization shots, we will do others. But then we didnt send any medical work.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Anru ,

Did you totaslly Not sent , Or Medical Shots Not Taken .Please kindly clarify .

How is it going to work ?

Hi Gurus ... JK and .....

I need some prediction about what is the next step in my case :

I have PD of June 03
140/485 ND 20 july 04
140 approved oct 04
FP done April 05

How much time do you think it will take ? Are the using PD for 485 or they are going by 485 processing date? Please help if you can..

jpanchal said:
Our 485 got approved today...... :D :) ;)
jpanchal congratulation for your approval.......you are the greatest hero in this forum thanks a lot for upgrading all the files and mine included. go some where enjoy your life. congratulation too for all who got approval...kat, wondewoman( why i always mention this woman?????? )

anru said:
We didn't send any medical papers for my spouse. Initially we thought, except the immunization shots, we will do others. But then we didnt send any medical work.

Thanks Anru ,

Congrats for you Approvel and HopeFully you will get in a Month time for your Family Also

senthil

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Thanks Anru ,

Congrats for you Approvel and HopeFully you will get in a Month time for your Family Also

senthil
and congratulation anru too, your name so familiar to me heheehehh.

I140 Certified and sent to appellate body?

What is the meaning of "I140 Certified and sent to appellate body" in comments for some folks in the tracker? I see their I140 is already approved.

hi april2004filer

april2004filer said:
congrats again to you.
So nice of you to have offered to hlep us out on this forum.
Thanks and enjoy your freedom.

Hi april2004filer - Did you get your RFE notification? My message too changed for 485 on 04/06 to an RFE. I gave my FP (code -3) on 3/9. The LUD's happened on 3/10, 3/23, 3/24 and then on 4/6, 4/7. However the message did not change to "we received FP" after the FP and in fact it rather changed to RFE. I will appreciate if you can let me know what the rfe was all about.

Thanks