2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks Eric

Thanks Eric, I spoke to JK , he is so much helping, i can't beleive that.He himself called me and suggested all optinons.Really it is great help .

Thanks
Karunakar( SAI)

EricS said:
Karurama,
Go with Jharkhandi's suggestion about Education evaluation. I have seen his posts helping other people on this matter, he can guide you too in a good way.
If you need to contact me you can send me a PM. To send a PM, you click on that user name in any of his post and in the pop up menu will be an option to send PM (private message).

Bitten by EB3-Retrogression

Having filed my 140 & 485 just in time on Dec 30, 2004, I was under the illusion that I wouldn't be bitten by retrogression. After listening to conflicting opinions, I had to do some googling, and it looks pretty clear that my 485 will have to wait for the cut off date to be moved.
(http://www.sqilaw.com/news/retrogress.html
http://www.indianewengland.com/news...rogression.What.It.Means.For.You-851462.shtml)

So, the big news people like me should be awaiting is the movement of the cut off date. Is it that happens silently in the background or do they publish it?

Till that happens, the Processing Dates published by USCIS doesn't mean anything to people like me.

Any thoughts, guys? I would love to be wrong!

I-140/485 concurrent filing, EB3 Sub Labor
PD: 3/29/2004 :(
RD: 12/30/2004
ND: 01/14/2005
I-140: AD 03/29/2005 :)

zamq said:
that's a good point, i missed to post that PDs are only for India,china and philipines and for other countries its depend on ND of 485 .

NSC Call : what am I doing wrong

Thought I posted this question and didnt see it and typing it again.

I called NSC and went through the regular menu 1-2-6-1 and typed all 10 digits of EAC-04-187-xxxxx, I got an error message played again and again, "You have not entered incorrect number of digits".

I tried EAC04187xxxx. 04187xxxxx none of these worked. Can somebodyshare their experience?

For Karurama

Hey............sorry to hear about your case. But I am sure u will clear it in no time. Afterall our gurus have excellent suggestions and you have great moral support from this forum too.
I will pray for u. Everything will be fine.

Yes. I second Seannc opinion. I know it is overwhelming but I hope this is just a strom in a tea cup! I am sure you will get thru this without any problem.

Best wishes.

Ravi.

Seannc said:
Hey............sorry to hear about your case. But I am sure u will clear it in no time. Afterall our gurus have excellent suggestions and you have great moral support from this forum too.
I will pray for u. Everything will be fine.

Expected Approval Date

I have been following the conversations going on in the last couple of days and was wondering what to expect now. Someone mentioned they are processing by RD as well as cleaning out their back log and probably wont get to Apr/May for another 2 months.

I am beginning to panic because I have a wedding to attend first week of June and need to get either my 485 approval or AP before I can travel. Guru's any take on when I can expect something, anything? Below are my details:

PD: Nov 2001
140 AP: April 2004

485 processing
RD: 5/20/04
ND: 5/24/04
LUD: 2/2/05
FP Notice: 2/16/05
FP schedule and completed: 3/4/05
LUD: 3/11/05 FP results received and processing has resumed.
LUD: 3/28 - (Sent in an address change)
LUD: 3/29 same message
AD: ??????
This week, I received a written confirmation in the mail about my address change.

Regards,

afrqn

afrqn said:
I have been following the conversations going on in the last couple of days and was wondering what to expect now. Someone mentioned they are processing by RD as well as cleaning out their back log and probably wont get to Apr/May for another 2 months.

I am beginning to panic because I have a wedding to attend first week of June and need to get either my 485 approval or AP before I can travel. Guru's any take on when I can expect something, anything? Below are my details:

PD: Nov 2001
140 AP: April 2004

485 processing
RD: 5/20/04
ND: 5/24/04
LUD: 2/2/05
FP Notice: 2/16/05
FP schedule and completed: 3/4/05
LUD: 3/11/05 FP results received and processing has resumed.
LUD: 3/28 - (Sent in an address change)
LUD: 3/29 same message
AD: ??????
This week, I received a written confirmation in the mail about my address change.

Regards,

afrqn

If I were you, I would get an AP for any travel plans in June.

karurama said:
Thanks Eric, I spoke to JK , he is so much helping, i can't beleive that.He himself called me and suggested all optinons.Really it is great help .

Thanks
Karunakar( SAI)

Honestly there are so many selfless people on this forum who dedicate their crucial time helping others. Definitely JK is one of the very best.

Karurama, all the best to you. Hopefully with the help of such people you will get out of this very soon.

hi jharkandi and itec baba plz help me its urgent

Here is my friends situation.

My company has the receipt of labor dated on nov 22 2005, but my h1's 6Year term completes on sept 15 2005,
Is there any way that I can apply for 7th Year extension.

I did take a vacation of 45 days(out of country)in the spam of all these six years
and iam still short of 22 days.

How is the process of recapture work

how it is going to work plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz urgent help needed :mad: :mad: :mad:

pulvi16 said:
Here is my friends situation.

My company has the receipt of labor dated on nov 22 2005, but my h1's 6Year term completes on sept 15 2005,
Is there any way that I can apply for 7th Year extension.

I did take a vacation of 45 days(out of country)in the spam of all these six years
and iam still short of 22 days.

How is the process of recapture work

how it is going to work plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz urgent help needed :mad: :mad: :mad:

Very Simple: Go out of country, Stay for 1 month, come back and apply for H1 extension reclaiming all days you were out of country.

I think, you could also go back after 6 years and when labor > 365 days, apply for extension, then apply for Visa and come back.

I would prefer option 1.

hi gcv

thanx for ur reply,
his LC FILED IS less than 365 days that is why the problem .
he applied for LC in nov 22,,2004. and his visa expiration date is sept 22 nd.plzzzzzzz can u suggest now what to do. still he is short of 22 days as per his caluclation.

if as u said the first option is still going to be valid means then he will do like that only.

thanx a lot.

GreenCardVirus said:
Very Simple: Go out of country, Stay for 1 month, come back and apply for H1 extension reclaiming all days you were out of country.

I think, you could also go back after 6 years and when labor > 365 days, apply for extension, then apply for Visa and come back.

I would prefer option 1.
Correct GCV. I vote for option number 1.

The problem in going out and letting 365 be over is that it may be considered as a new H1b petition.

Sorry for delay pulvi - but you got the right answer anyway.

karurama said:

Thanks
Karunakar( SAI)

I agree MGJK is great help to ppl like us. Itec, EricS and other ppl are also very helpful.

Thanks to GURUs

tracker updated

tracker updated with am_optimistic, a_a and naakokagckavali's info...

Approval seems to be slowing down. Probably due to overwhelming number of fingerprinting going out. No approvals today either.....

karurama said:
Thanks Eric, I appreciate all your time.Today I called attorney and they did received yesterday only.THere is some missplace of sending denial document.

It is denied on education evaluation bases.We did our education in Feb 2002 from Newyork Morningside evaluation and it seems they are not accepting.

My attorney said he will reopen MTR on all cases.Can you tell me more of how to proceed to attach all papers.

If you don't mind can you give me your personal mail id , so that i can ask all my doubts.or mail to kdoddam@gmail.com

Which thread I can get more info of education evaluation.

My 7th year is valid upto July 30th, so no problem of out of status immediately.

If you help more of education evaluation , then I help to my attorney to follow upon your recoomedations.

Thanks
Sai

Give me a fax number I have address of 6 to 7 eval. agencies. or give me your email address I will send the list.

So far I know WES the most reliable and accurate but they need transcripts in sealed envelopes.

jpanchal,
Appreciate your effort in maintaining this tracker.

I got my AP approved today, Can you please update the tracker?. Thanks,

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with am_optimistic, a_a and naakokagckavali's info...

Approval seems to be slowing down. Probably due to overwhelming number of fingerprinting going out. No approvals today either.....