2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

zamq said:
ptlsb,
if you are following our forum
eb3 485 approvals are going on with PD (with some exception cases means couple of people got 485 approval eventhough their PDs are in 2003)
eb2 485 approvals are going on with NDs

if you look about VSC dates , still showing march 2004 NDs
we just wait and hope our cases will approve at the earliest
all the best

I think you are not right.
MY 485 ND date :March23rd,2004 and still pending for approval while FP is done in Sept 2004..
Any comments on this please...

EB2
PD: Dec2002

itec said:
You will get one more LUD after 7 days with message change (FP results received....) then one more LUD

itec baba,,,

Tell me about my case

485 lud changes
12/11/04 (rfe I40)
03/30/05
nothing afterwards.... :confused:

Apka asheerwadh se hamaari bavishyvani batawoooo

GCMental said:
I think you are not right.
MY 485 ND date :March23rd,2004 and still pending for approval while FP is done in Sept 2004..
Any comments on this please...

EB2
PD: Dec2002

if you look in our forum,some EB2 guys whose ND in 2004 got approved
some cases it may take time.
dont worry your case will also approve,

karurama said:
Today I recieved a mail from USCIS saying your I-485 is denied.

They mentioned just like this..

The immigration visa petition filed in your behaf.........was denied on Nov 10, 2004
To get UnitedNations attention, you may have to post it in the Ability to pay thread. This is the URL for that:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1113129#post1113129

These are the answers to the best of my knowledge.
So boss my question is is it my I-140 is denied?Why it is not updated online.
Denials do not update online. When an application (atleast 140 and 485) is denied, the meaasge still says .. it was received on xyz date...
If it is denied on Nov 24th why they are mentioning now.Is it informed to my attorney?
They should have informed your Attorney and Employer. If USCIS did not do that, then it is a service center mistake and you can still file for MTR. Remember, otherwise MTR needs to be filed within 33 days of denial.
Please let us know all inputs and how I have to proceed.
I appreciate all your help and time.
If my employer revoked , how do we know that it was revoked,

To whom do I need to contact what exactly the reason.It was denied on Nov 10th, but no update on USCIS web site.It is still says application received on Sep 1st 2004...
Contact your Attorney and ask him if he received anything on 140 around that time. One way to tell some action on 140 is to see the LUD on 140. If it has a LUD around that time, Nov 10th, then you can tell that some action was taken on your 140 around that time and may be that was denial.
If it is denied then how come I got FPs and we did FPs and 485 message chnaged that received and resumed etc..
Seems like a service center mistake. There may be 2 cases, a) may be the 140 is not denied, b) may be 140 was denied, then they missed some step and niether sent out the denial notice, nor denied the 485. As a rule, as soon as 140 is denied, all the dependent applications like 485 are denied with it at the same time.
I have not yet contacted my attorney as I received(seen) only at 6 pm of PST and my attorney is on EST.
Hope you have contacted them by now, keep us posted what they say.
When I am working with them, how can they revoke? can they revoke when working and in their pay roll.
Technically yes, they can revoke, but they should not.
My seventh year is completing by July end, but EAD valid upto Nov end.Can I stay in this country upto nov on EAD even though my application was denied?
Thanks
Karu(SAI)
No, right now, your 485 and EAD are denied and H1 is the only thing that is preserving your status. Unless your 485 re-open, you will be out of status as soon as your H1 expires.

Keep us posted and will try to help you as best we can. Preferably start a different thread and post the link here. We will discuss it there as this thread is meant for Tracker purpose only.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
GCMental said:
itec baba,,,

Tell me about my case

485 lud changes
12/11/04 (rfe I40)
03/30/05
nothing afterwards.... :confused:

Apka asheerwadh se hamaari bavishyvani batawoooo

Your case is getting a life back... wait for 3 weeks. You will be fine.

Thanks Erics

Thanks Eric, I appreciate all your time.Today I called attorney and they did received yesterday only.THere is some missplace of sending denial document.

It is denied on education evaluation bases.We did our education in Feb 2002 from Newyork Morningside evaluation and it seems they are not accepting.

My attorney said he will reopen MTR on all cases.Can you tell me more of how to proceed to attach all papers.

If you don't mind can you give me your personal mail id , so that i can ask all my doubts.or mail to kdoddam@gmail.com

Which thread I can get more info of education evaluation.

My 7th year is valid upto July 30th, so no problem of out of status immediately.

If you help more of education evaluation , then I help to my attorney to follow upon your recoomedations.

Thanks
Sai

EricS said:
To get UnitedNations attention, you may have to post it in the Ability to pay thread. This is the URL for that:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1113129#post1113129

These are the answers to the best of my knowledge.

Denials do not update online. When an application (atleast 140 and 485) is denied, the meaasge still says .. it was received on xyz date...

They should have informed your Attorney and Employer. If USCIS did not do that, then it is a service center mistake and you can still file for MTR. Remember, otherwise MTR needs to be filed within 33 days of denial.

Contact your Attorney and ask him if he received anything on 140 around that time. One way to tell some action on 140 is to see the LUD on 140. If it has a LUD around that time, Nov 10th, then you can tell that some action was taken on your 140 around that time and may be that was denial.

Seems like a service center mistake. There may be 2 cases, a) may be the 140 is not denied, b) may be 140 was denied, then they missed some step and niether sent out the denial notice, nor denied the 485. As a rule, as soon as 140 is denied, all the dependent applications like 485 are denied with it at the same time.

Hope you have contacted them by now, keep us posted what they say.

Technically yes, they can revoke, but they should not.

No, right now, your 485 and EAD are denied and H1 is the only thing that is preserving your status. Unless your 485 re-open, you will be out of status as soon as your H1 expires.

Keep us posted and will try to help you as best we can. Preferably start a different thread and post the link here. We will discuss it there as this thread is meant for Tracker purpose only.

Best of luck!

karurama
United Nations is the best person to give info regarding this matter
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...129#post1113129

all the best

karurama said:
Thanks Eric, I appreciate all your time.Today I called attorney and they did received yesterday only.THere is some missplace of sending denial document.

It is denied on education evaluation bases.We did our education in Feb 2002 from Newyork Morningside evaluation and it seems they are not accepting.

My attorney said he will reopen MTR on all cases.Can you tell me more of how to proceed to attach all papers.

If you don't mind can you give me your personal mail id , so that i can ask all my doubts.or mail to kdoddam@gmail.com

My 7th year is valid upto July 30th, so no problem of out of status immediately.

If you help more of education evaluation , then I help to my attorney to follow upon your recoomedations.

Thanks
Sai

karurama,
wish you good luck, hope it will cleared soon.

http://meiservices.com

contact Mr. Sambamdham

the above ed eval services are good, friend of mine went through them,
no probs with his ed evals with USCIS,
good luck

karurama said:

Thanks
Sai

Eric and JK

Boss no reply for you all.Share some info , so that i can releive some tension with your inout.

Today I found out with attorney and they said that based on education evaluation they denied my wifes I-140.

She have master in english litirature and did PGDCA from local instituate in India.

She have two and half years experience in India (software) and here , she has around 4 and half years here .

As per letter we received , they denied on Nov 10th, but attorney , myself and company received only yesterday.

Company told that they are going to do once again education evaluation from top form and going file MTR for all applications.

So Gurus can you share some of your expertise suggestions please.

Thanks
Sai

Thank you very much !

GreenCardVirus said:
UnitedNations does not answer in this thread, try in "how to overcome ability to pay" thread. If 180 days have passed after filing 485 and then your employer revoked 140, you should be all right.

Use the services of another laywer than the company lawyer that originally filed your GC.

karurama said:
Boss no reply for you all.Share some info , so that i can releive some tension with your inout.

Today I found out with attorney and they said that based on education evaluation they denied my wifes I-140.

She have master in english litirature and did PGDCA from local instituate in India.

She have two and half years experience in India (software) and here , she has around 4 and half years here .

As per letter we received , they denied on Nov 10th, but attorney , myself and company received only yesterday.

Company told that they are going to do once again education evaluation from top form and going file MTR for all applications.

Thanks
Sai
Karurama,

Enable your pm if you want to contact me. Your second post made me change my mind. It is a perfectly doable thing - do not panic.

I can give you pointers but cannot work on your case - it is illegal to do so. You may use those pointers while talking to your lawyer. If you want someone to work on your case, feel free to ignore my post.

Meanwhile check:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1080548#post1080548

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks JK!

I don't know what is PM and how to enable that.Can you please let me know.

Thanks
Sai

Jharkhandi said:
Karurama,

Enable your pm if you want to contact me. Your second post made me change my mind. It is a perfectly doable thing - do not panic.

I can give you pointers but cannot work on your case - it is illegal to do so. You may use those pointers while talking to your lawyer. If you want someone to work on your case, feel free to ignore my post.

Meanwhile check:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1080548#post1080548

Looking at the way 485 approvals are coming, looks like VSC is the process of a big time cleanup act, clearing all pending applications that are stuck for no apparant reason.

Filers starting May 2k4 and later probably have to wait for a while, may be 2 months

karurama said:

Thanks
Sai
Karurama,
Go with Jharkhandi's suggestion about Education evaluation. I have seen his posts helping other people on this matter, he can guide you too in a good way.
If you need to contact me you can send me a PM. To send a PM, you click on that user name in any of his post and in the pop up menu will be an option to send PM (private message).

karurama said:
I don't know what is PM and how to enable that.Can you please let me know.

Thanks
Sai
Log on to the site. Click

-USER CP

followed by
-Edit Options

and then
-Enable Private Messaging

If you still need to enable pm. ;)