2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

venkatjr said:
Gurus, Please advise.
Filed concurrently in second week of January’2005. I have not yet joined GC sponsoring company. I got EAD. I have a fulltime offer.
1.Shall I take fulltime offer using EAD?
2.If so can you please let me know if I need to follow any procedure?
3.Anybody got I 140 approval who filed using EB2 in 2005?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Venkatjr,

I have also not joined the GC sponsoring company. Mine is EB3 , Dec' 04 filer , 140 got approved and other details are in signature. I would be interested to know whether I can use AC21 without joining GC sponsering company after 6 months of 485 receipt date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this for EB2 or EB3?

zamq said:
is this for EB2 or EB3 , did that Agent told you about that info, that
they are looking RD for 485 Applications?

Hi Zamq,

When raised the question to Him :Is this for EB2 or EB3?"

He replied does not matter.

I am not quite sure what is going on.

If you know of something or found more info please let me know.

ptlsb,
if you are following our forum
eb3 485 approvals are going on with PD (with some exception cases means couple of people got 485 approval eventhough their PDs are in 2003)
eb2 485 approvals are going on with NDs

if you look about VSC dates , still showing march 2004 NDs
we just wait and hope our cases will approve at the earliest
all the best

ptlsb said:
Hi Zamq,

When raised the question to Him :Is this for EB2 or EB3?"

He replied does not matter.

I am not quite sure what is going on.

If you know of something or found more info please let me know.

EB2 or EB3

zamq said:
ptlsb,
eb3 485 approvals are going on with PD (with some exception cases means couple of people got 485 approval eventhough their PDs are in 2003)

all the best

Zamq,
Thanks for your valuable thought.
Yes i am following the tracker very closely. I have written my experience with the Vermont Service center Agent and not to divert any ones attention.
For a moment wished they are approving by ND even for EB3 thats all.
Requested for Guru's thoughts on my exp, thats all.

zamq said:
ptlsb,

all the best

One addition...for EB3 and India/China/Phil PD is important.

CS rep @ VSC told that they process according to ND because for rest of the countries , 485 of EB3 is still processed based on ND.

Friends , I am new to this site. Few weeks back i got my Labor approval from BOSTON DOL. My case is EB2, Can apply I-140 and I- 485 same time Or one after one i mean I-140 then i-485?

I appreciate your reply...

itec said:
One addition...for EB3 and India/China/Phil PD is important.

CS rep @ VSC told that they process according to ND because for rest of the countries , 485 of EB3 is still processed based on ND.

that's a good point, i missed to post that PDs are only for India,china and philipines and for other countries its depend on ND of 485 .

brs2004 said:
Friends , I am new to this site. Few weeks back i got my Labor approval from BOSTON DOL. My case is EB2, Can apply I-140 and I- 485 same time Or one after one i mean I-140 then i-485?

its your wish, you can apply both at the same time or you can apply 140 then after getting 140 receipt notice , you can apply for 485

Thanks JAMQ, I got my labor from Boston so my I- 140 and I-485 goes to vermont center?

you said i can apply both at same time. one of my friend said i can apply I- 140 but I-485 i can apply ONLY IF I-485 is current. Is it like that...

brs2004 said:
Thanks JAMQ, I got my labor from Boston so my I- 140 and I-485 goes to vermont center?

you said i can apply both at same time. one of my friend said i can apply I- 140 but I-485 i can apply ONLY IF I-485 is current. Is it like that...

yeah, your case goes to VSC
you can apply anytime because you are EB2 , only for EB3 we have to wait to apply that too from these countries(india,china,philipines)

you can apply anytime with your case.
read this forum and you may get great valuable information
all the best for your case

Last edited by a moderator:
brs2004 said:

Without wasting your time file 140 and 485 together. If you haven't done medical get it done soon.

Mtr....

Hi JK and itec,
could u please give me a reply to my yesterday's posting in this thread under the name banama.
i will get some idea.

thanx,
banama.

Thanks friends for your advise. How can i find immigration doctors for my medical check up. Which web site i can find them...

Itec your insight Please

itec said:
You will get one more LUD after 7 days with message change (FP results received....) then one more LUD

Itec , My Fp was done on 3/30/2005 and after that 2 LUDS on 485 ,140 already approved . But still Now not updated with FP recived message even though fbi confimed it . What is the real action for one More LUD after FP recived Message . Does it mean that adjusticater assggined and the meaning of another LUD after that LUD .Please thru your experiance itec , thanks

senthil

karurama said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Gurus,

Today I recieved a mail from USCIS saying your I-485 is denied.

They mentioned just like this..

Title 8, code of federal Regulation , part 245.2(a)(2)(I)states:

Before an application for adjustment of status under scetion 245 of the Act may be considered properly filed , a visa must be immediately available.If a visa would be immedaitely available upon approval of a visa petition , the application will not be considered properly filed unless such petition has been approved.If an immediate relative petition filed for classification under section 201(b)(2)(A)(i) of the act or a preferance petition filed for classfication under section 203(a) of the act is submitted simultanously with the adjustment application, the adjustment application shall be retained for processing only if approved of the visa petition would make a visa immedaitley available at the time of filing the adjustment application.If visa petition is subsequently approved , the date of filing the adjustment application shall be deemed to be the date on which the accompanying petition was filed.

The immigration visa petition filed in your behaf.........was denied on Nov 10, 2004

Absent evidance that you are entitled to any other immigrant classification , your application must be , and hereby is denied

So boss my question is is it my I-140 is denied?Why it is not updated online. If it is denied on Nov 24th why they are mentioning now.Is it informed to my attorney?

Please let us know all inputs and how I have to proceed.

I appreciate all your help and time.

If my employer revoked , how do we know that it was revoked,

To whom do I need to contact what exactly the reason.It was denied on Nov 10th, but no update on USCIS web site.It is still says application received on Sep 1st 2004...

If it is denied then how come I got FPs and we did FPs and 485 message chnaged that received and resumed etc..

I have not yet contacted my attorney as I received(seen) only at 6 pm of PST and my attorney is on EST.

When I am working with them, how can they revoke? can they revoke when working and in their pay roll.

My seventh year is completing by July end, but EAD valid upto Nov end.Can I stay in this country upto nov on EAD even though my application was denied?

Thanks
Karu(SAI)

UnitedNations does not answer in this thread, try in "how to overcome ability to pay" thread. If 180 days have passed after filing 485 and then your employer revoked 140, you should be all right.

Use the services of another laywer than the company lawyer that originally filed your GC.