2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

congrats a_a,enjoy the freedom
one more EB2 case approval, its depends on ND which is 3/04

a_a said:
I received approval emails today. Thanks Jharkhandi for the prediction.

Details:
EB2
PD 01/03
140 RD 03/24/04 AD 03/09/05
485 RD 04/29/04 AD 04/07/05
485 LUD 03/10/05 (FP), 03/11/05, 03/16/05(FP Recvd.), 03/18/05, 03/22/05

JK,

looks like i have no choice than what u said..

I took infopass appt in anycase..

yes i did check ur mail, sent u one more..

Jharkhandi said:
Kosmo,

You will have to wait 120 days to raise a query.

By the way did you check your yahoo ID - I have sent you one too.

tgsrini said:
Guys, Sorry to ask you this simple question. I have tried without luck to find an answer without troubling any of you by searching in this forum. What is LUD and where do i see these changes in LUD? :confused:

Register yourself @ https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp
and add your 140/EAD/485/AP receipt #s. You will see the Last Updated Date(LUD). You will also get email notification if there is a change in the status of those applications.

tgsrini said:
Guys, Sorry to ask you this simple question. I have tried without luck to find an answer without troubling any of you by searching in this forum. What is LUD and where do i see these changes in LUD? :confused:
LUD the short form of last updates date.........the uscis guy will usually give you the date when they touch your file i 140 or i 485. sometimes with message and sometimes no meassage.
in order to get this you need to go to uscis.gov and open account with the uscis. when u go to uscis.gov. click case status and processing dates
and on case status portfolio click create customer portfolio, you can create i140 and i485 here as long as you know your appl no for i140 and i1485

Clarification

Just a while ago spoke to the Agent in Vermont center requesting him about my case status.

He took my receipt number and Name.

Asked me what i need? Asked him about my case status and he politely told me "Sir, the status is posted on the website".

To that i requested him to verify if the case is being updated with my latest information of AC21 which is sent on Feb' 15th 2005.

After he digging into something in his system and making sounds like sh..sh..sh..
he asked what that is? Is that I129 for seventh year...

I replied no Sir, it is for change in employment after 180 days... after listening to me he spent sometime with his system and told me "I don't see any thing like that in your file" You all know could not ask why?

I requested him how long would it take for a case like me to be approved?
He replied "Sir we are processing 485 cases based on the receipt date"

Again asked him are you not going by PD?

He replied "Sir we are going by the Receipt date, on which the application is filed and you can have alook at those dates in the processing times"

Could not ask this guy more...

Said.. Thanks for your time and have a good day...

He said the same to me.

Now what does all this mean? Please somebody respond to my plea..

Is my AC21 gone missing...if it is not there...

My 485 receipt date is 3/30/04 if he is right can i expect it to be approved soon.

Let me know.

Thanks

For those who still see the old page from their browser cache, here is a PDF copy. Looks like the 485 and 140 dates didn't move at all.

MTR ...help me

To JK,
My MTR was accepted and case was reopened on mar23'2005...but no approval yet...my I485 was denied for out of status reason and now MTR is accepted...my approved I140 was revoked so i have applied for AC21 as a precaution with mtr.
EB3 INDIA PD JULY2001 LABSUB.VSC
I140 ND sep26 2003 AD jun 2004
I485 ND sep26 2003
FP oct 2004
MTR applied feb 10 2005
MTR approved mar 23 2005
please predict me when my case will be approved..i find in many postings ur prediction is very correct..iam kind of very tensed now...
ur reply will give some strength.
thanks in advance for ur time.

banama.

Finger printing done

My wife and i went to Wheaton, MD service center for finger printing. The appointment was at 1pm and we were there at 11 am. The person who checks for the documents was about to let us in when some lady who was there to translate for hispanics came and pointed out the time as 1pm. So they turned us back and we went in again at 1pm. We waited about 40 minutes. Everything was finished in 20 minutes. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Finger prints, picture, biometrics (index finger, signature) was taken.

The person helping my wife turned and asked what exactly i did. I had to tell him one by one. He was helpful, but didn't know exactly what needed to be done.

So now I should expect LUD changes in a few days I guess.

FP completed

I had my FP done today at Glenmont ASC MD
Reached there at 2Pm out by 3.10Pm(code 3) FP+Digital Picture +Index Finger
Please Update when possible
Thank You

In past it was mentioned many time that after doing FP you get approval in 30 days to 3 months....the latest comment as ..

"To those who're waiting after FP, looking at the dates on the tracker, it takes between 2 weeks to 2 months for an approval to come after FP,
although some of you have been waiting longer, but if you're within that timeframe, you shouldn't worry too much. just let it sit for a little while and you'll see your awaited messages. let's stay positive... "

I just gave couple of examples (with proof ) that 30 to 2 days months rule is not applicable because many of you who have done FP with ND : 2005 PD: 2003 will hope that your approval is on the way. When you don't here in this time frame you get MORE SCARED and WORRIED and call FBI, USCIS and post on the web.

itec said:
In past it was mentioned many time that after doing FP you get approval in 30 days to 3 months....the latest comment as ..

"To those who're waiting after FP, looking at the dates on the tracker, it takes between 2 weeks to 2 months for an approval to come after FP,
although some of you have been waiting longer, but if you're within that timeframe, you shouldn't worry too much. just let it sit for a little while and you'll see your awaited messages. let's stay positive... "

I just gave couple of examples (with proof ) that 30 to 2 days months rule is not applicable because many of you who have done FP with ND : 2005 PD: 2003 will hope that your approval is on the way. When you don't here in this time frame you get MORE SCARED and WORRIED and call FBI, USCIS and post on the web.
Baba Itec and Guru JK Would you take a guess as to when will my case be aproved
_/\_ Pranam :D

singhnsingh said:
I had my FP done today at Glenmont ASC MD
Reached there at 2Pm out by 3.10Pm(code 3) FP+Digital Picture +Index Finger
Please Update when possible
Thank You

Looks like we were just leaving when you arrived :)

got fp done in Boston

It was pretty easy..They manage the Portland St ASC well..Went in around 8:30 for 9 am appt.we were out by 9:45 or so..
not bad at all..

ptlsb said:
Hi Itec,

Could you please let me know how we can confirm with FBI if my name check is already done besides the email.

Set an email to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 6:04 PM
and haven't got any response.

Please give me any suggestions. Most important is as I am presently working on EAD could you guess when it will be approved.

Thanks a ton.

As per my knowledge right now FBI is replying Nov/Dec emails. Many have mentioned regarding FAX ing but I have no idea. I will provide you the links by tomorrow.

As of 24th Dec Name Check inquiry is done by email and fax (i am not sure) only. I posted link to tiredofw8ing couple of days back.

Seannc said:
Guys......do u feel that VSC has gotten slower than it was last month? I mean even the processing dates are not updating. Correct if I am wrong........but I think they were updating processing times every 2 weeks since past 2-3 months.

Last few months they were really fast in processing and now suddenly it feels like they are slowing down. I hope its not the case.
I was hoping for a miracle but I guess I will be waiting for sometime before hearing any good news.

No....they are digging 485 cases of 2001/2002/2003. Processing dates will stick to same for two times then it will jump by 15 days or about month.

duggils1 said:
itec,
why are you trying to spread negativity and scare people. We all know VSC has picked up steam in the last couple of months and are approving cases within weeks after FP. In general, I have noticed a lot of change in your tone. You're trying to pile up on those poor souls who're concerned about delays in their case. Is it because your case has been approved and you feel invincible now? Don't get me wrong...I'm not trying to flame you or anything.

As it is, most of the folks who visit this forum are nervous Nellies. You don't need to link the messages of long waiting sufferers to prove your point. It would only add to nervousness in these good times of VSC working at breakneck speed. There have been tons of approvals lately.

cheers,
duggils1

Duggils....

Read the first line.....

"Not to scare you...." :D

MA_LABOR...

You posted one link for early FP exp ...were your intentions to scare others ;)

Anyways don't take this matters in hands I am here after approval because not to scare but to help hope this makes sense to you

Last edited by a moderator:
KosmoKramer said:
JK, itec, gurus..

Looks like i am the first of this kind here..

485 approved 3/21/ got notice 3/28..no card mailed/ordered email yet.. anything to worry?

only diff is I did my FP in CA and application approved in VSC..

any thoughts guys..

Please share..

Thanks
Kosmo

I think in your case you were told to stamp PP?

If this is correct then wait for 120 days then you can raise query. But in general you will get you GC in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Keep your approval notices and welcome letter safe...very important.

Make sure your PP stamping is nicely done. Because I have seen one case where immigration officers in India gave one lady hardtime to board a plane. She was questioned about stamping authenticity. She was luck to have welcome letter handy.

Last edited by a moderator: