2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

longwait95 said:
Dude,
I dont think there is any negativity there. He is just trying to help. For a case like mine, I have no idea as to what is happening as it is on hold for a long time now. There are a few fellas who are in the same boat. The case status inquiry yielded nothing... "under Service consideration". The FP results have been sent right away. I am trying to find out what is taking so long. I know you are frustrated so are we.

Hey buddy,

He is not spreading anything here. In fact, He need not answer here as he got GC already.
He is helping everyone here by just showing the extremes can happen and mentally prepare themm..
I know its scary but its a fact too...

Dont be jealous.

Take it easy..
We all will get one day..

If y ou dont like my talk, look at my name...

Last edited by a moderator:
MA_Labor said:
BTW LONGWAIT95. Itec baba has an interesting theory about screen names. You might want to reconsider your.

Just kidding :p . I'm pretty sure your approval is on it's way.

Thank you, Thank you. i hope your words come true soon.

485 approved 3/21..no card mailed/ordered email yet.. anything to worry?

JK, itec, gurus..

Looks like i am the first of this kind here..

485 approved 3/21/ got notice 3/28..no card mailed/ordered email yet.. anything to worry?

only diff is I did my FP in CA and application approved in VSC..

any thoughts guys..

Please share..

Thanks
Kosmo

duggils1 said:
itec,
why are you trying to spread negativity and scare people. We all know VSC has picked up steam in the last couple of months and are approving cases within weeks after FP. In general, I have noticed a lot of change in your tone. You're trying to pile up on those poor souls who're concerned about delays in their case. Is it because your case has been approved and you feel invincible now? Don't get me wrong...I'm not trying to flame you or anything.

As it is, most of the folks who visit this forum are nervous Nellies. You don't need to link the messages of long waiting sufferers to prove your point. It would only add to nervousness in these good times of VSC working at breakneck speed. There have been tons of approvals lately.

cheers,
duggils1

cool down buddy, dont take on Itec,
if your looking approvals from VSC lately, for EB3 485 approvals depends on PD only (some folks got 485 approval for PD in 2003 also)
for EB2 ,depends on NDs

dont worry everyone will have their turn to come
everyone are frustrated , we just want to share some thoughts that's all

duggils1 said:
itec,
why are you trying to spread negativity and scare people. We all know VSC has picked up steam in the last couple of months and are approving cases within weeks after FP. In general, I have noticed a lot of change in your tone. You're trying to pile up on those poor souls who're concerned about delays in their case. Is it because your case has been approved and you feel invincible now? Don't get me wrong...I'm not trying to flame you or anything.

As it is, most of the folks who visit this forum are nervous Nellies. You don't need to link the messages of long waiting sufferers to prove your point. It would only add to nervousness in these good times of VSC working at breakneck speed. There have been tons of approvals lately.

cheers,
duggils1
come on take it easy i dont think itec is that bad he help lots of poor guys in this forum already,he is very helpful to others.
well we can not say for sure how the USCIS guys work out there,but guessing is a good game heheheh :)
i notice that the USCIS usually give fast approval by looking at the applicant"s faces.i tell you wonderwoman,itec,jakhandy, all those guys and girls are very pretty and handsome thats why they get speedy approval..too bad my face is very ugly thats why it takes so long to get approved. :p

FOR INFORMATION i just send my i693
i 140-i485 concurrent RD 11/22/04 ND 11/30/04
i140 AD? I 485 AD?
I140 LUD 12/1/04
I485 LUD 12/14/04,3/3/05(CH ADD),3/11/05,3/14/05,3/15/05(YOUR FP....)
FP ND 2/15/05 FPRD 2/23/05,FP SCD 3/18/05 FP done 3/09/05
GOOD LUCK FOR VERYONE WHO GOT APPOROVED

KosmoKramer said:
JK, itec, gurus..

485 approved 3/21/ got notice 3/28..no card mailed/ordered email yet.. anything to worry?

any thoughts guys..

Please share..

Thanks
Kosmo

I think approval notice is saying exactly what to do.

Just a Suggestion

Hi All ,

I am a just a junior member in the forum but like to comment on the posts on this thread (2004 Consolidated Tracker Only (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)) . it will be very nice if this thread have only the posts of approvals or REF's or any useful information about the details which we can update in 2004.xls file .

also its will be very easy to access the latest 2004.xls file rather than searching all the previous post in this thread to see the latest file .

i like the enthusiasm and urgency in writing posts please do not think other wise about my suggestion .

also i like to convey my thanks and best wishes of all the members ,who are sharing their knowledge and waiting for their I485 to be approved and also my special thanks for those members who have their i485 approved are sharing their valuable experiences of this long , agonizing , painful , mystifying , magical , happiest , memorable journey for a USA immigrant call " Green Card " .

With Best Wishes

Comment!!!

Guys,

All itec was saying was to send an email to FBI to verify if your name check is completed and it takes 3-4 months to get a reply. So if you are lucky and as you say USCIS is too fast to be true, your case will be approved even before the email reaches FBI. But in the worst case atleast after 3-4 months you will know where your name check is, instead of waiting indefinetly and knowing nothing.

My 2 cents......

HI Kosmo,
What is your approval notice saying ??
let me know

---Kishu

KosmoKramer said:
JK, itec, gurus..

any thoughts guys..

Please share..

Thanks
Kosmo

HI Kosmo,
What is your approval notice saying ??
let me know

---Kishu

KosmoKramer said:
JK, itec, gurus..

any thoughts guys..

Please share..

Thanks
Kosmo

USCIS slow lately???

Guys......do u feel that VSC has gotten slower than it was last month? I mean even the processing dates are not updating. Correct if I am wrong........but I think they were updating processing times every 2 weeks since past 2-3 months.

Last few months they were really fast in processing and now suddenly it feels like they are slowing down. I hope its not the case.
I was hoping for a miracle but I guess I will be waiting for sometime before hearing any good news.

Thank You

Thank you for the valuable information. Appreciate your thoughtfulness.

One Question.
--------------
I have my FP scheduled for 14th of April at 3:00PM at Newark, NJ.
Will they accept me if I go there as early as you did.??

Thanks

We were just asked to produce the license and the original FP notice, although we had taken quite a lot of stuff like EAD, 485 notice, etc with us. For people who don't remember their SSN, please take your SSN cards also.
At the 1st FP counter, they took the the FP of the right hand index finger, digital signature, and digital photo. At the 2nd FP counter, they took FP of all the 10 fingers. After doing the FP someone was called to do the QA of the finger-prints, after which they stamped our original FP notice and gave it back to us. Our FP was completed by 8:35 AM.

Parking:
I parked in the parking lot which is on the junction of Commerce St and Mulberry Drive. The parking attendant comes only @ 7:00 but u can park earlier also. The rates are $8 for 1 hour, $10 for 2 hours and $12 for 3 hours. For people who are coming by train, it's only 7-8 minutes walk from the Newark Penn Station. For people coming after 8:00-8:30, I would advise them to take the train as getting a parking might be difficult.

Cracked/Dry fingers:
I would advise such people to start using "Corn Huskers Lotion", available @ any Pharmacy, at least 2-3 weeks before the scheduled FP date. That's the lotion that the officials apply on your hands before taking FP. I had read somewhere on this forum earlier about that lotion also.

People With Kids:
I would advise them to take the strollers for sure. The wait might be long, depending on the time you go.[/QUOTE]

AM_OPTIMISTIC,
Thank you for the valuable information. Appreciate your thoughtfulness.

One Question.
--------------
I have my FP scheduled for 14th of April at 3:00PM at Newark, NJ.
Will they accept me if I go there as early as you did.??

Thanks

AM_OPTIMISTIC said:
We got our FP done @ Newark, NJ. The scheduled time was 9:00 AM EST but just to beat the crowd we (my wife and me) went there @ 6:30 AM. Please don't call us nuts as, believe it or not, there were already 20 people ahead of us. Ours was code 3.

We were just asked to produce the license and the original FP notice, although we had taken quite a lot of stuff like EAD, 485 notice, etc with us. For people who don't remember their SSN, please take your SSN cards also.
At the 1st FP counter, they took the the FP of the right hand index finger, digital signature, and digital photo. At the 2nd FP counter, they took FP of all the 10 fingers. After doing the FP someone was called to do the QA of the finger-prints, after which they stamped our original FP notice and gave it back to us. Our FP was completed by 8:35 AM.

Parking:
I parked in the parking lot which is on the junction of Commerce St and Mulberry Drive. The parking attendant comes only @ 7:00 but u can park earlier also. The rates are $8 for 1 hour, $10 for 2 hours and $12 for 3 hours. For people who are coming by train, it's only 7-8 minutes walk from the Newark Penn Station. For people coming after 8:00-8:30, I would advise them to take the train as getting a parking might be difficult.

Cracked/Dry fingers:
I would advise such people to start using "Corn Huskers Lotion", available @ any Pharmacy, at least 2-3 weeks before the scheduled FP date. That's the lotion that the officials apply on your hands before taking FP. I had read somewhere on this forum earlier about that lotion also.

People With Kids:
I would advise them to take the strollers for sure. The wait might be long, depending on the time you go.

Approved

I received approval emails today. Thanks Jharkhandi for the prediction.

Details:
EB2
PD 01/03
140 RD 03/24/04 AD 03/09/05
485 RD 04/29/04 AD 04/07/05
485 LUD 03/10/05 (FP), 03/11/05, 03/16/05(FP Recvd.), 03/18/05, 03/22/05

Congrats a_a!!

JK you are amazing!!

a_a said:

Details:
EB2
PD 01/03

What is LUD?

Guys, Sorry to ask you this simple question. I have tried without luck to find an answer without troubling any of you by searching in this forum. What is LUD and where do i see these changes in LUD? :confused:

Congrats A_A

a_a said:

Details:
EB2
PD 01/03

Congrats...

a_a said:

Details:
EB2
PD 01/03

;)

Congratulations a_a.

One more makes claim grow even stronger!

P.S. Sab itec baba ki maya hai.

KosmoKramer said:
JK, itec, gurus..

any thoughts guys..

Please share..

Thanks
Kosmo
Kosmo,

You will have to wait 120 days to raise a query.

By the way did you check your yahoo ID - I have sent you one too.