2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

bostondude27 said:
Hey Guys could someone tell what i need to take with me for finger printing? Its urgent........

Just take your EAD card with you. If you don't have an EAD card then take a photo ID (Driver's license or Passport) along with your 485 receipt notice. They might need the 485 receipt notice to verify your A#.

Don't forget to take your FP notice though.

I-485 notice original needed?

MA_Labor said:
Just take your EAD card with you. If you don't have an EAD card then take a photo ID (Driver's license or Passport) along with your 485 receipt notice. They might need the 485 receipt notice to verify your A#.

Don't forget to take your FP notice though.

Does anybody know if a copy of the I-485 notice is enough or an original is necessary?

Thx

Jharkhandi said:
Rationally expect approval in 4-6 weeks, could be as early as tommorow.(My gut feeling is that close to 4 weeks).

This all depends if name check is cleared/no transfer etc.

Now you know that this is no rocket science - so I need not put disclaimer on accuracy anyways! :p
:p Thanks!

tigris said:
Jharkhandi, Itec baba and all the other gurus...

I have been a silent reader of this portal and really enjoy reading it .

Please let me know the following ...

1. My H-1 is completing 6 years this month but i have a valid EAD and Advance Parole.. Do i still need to apply for Seventh year extension ?
Or is it okay to continue with EAD.

2.Here are my details .. please predict when to start expecting my 485 approval :) ?

Category :EB3
Labor Priority Date: Aug 2002 (India)
140 Approved : Nov 2004
485 receipt date : Aug 2004.
Finger Printing Done and FP recieved message date: March 7 2005.

First you are not a silent reader because you have 111 posts :D

It is always safe to maintain H1 status until 485 approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jk and Gurus,
I done FP on 03/26/05 and as of now only TWO Luds changed but no Msg change..I called FBI and told me that they sent out Result on same day 03/26/05(Sat.day).
Did FBI works on Sat.day too ??
And should i call INS to figure out the status or should i wait?
Please help me here.
Thanks,
Nivas

rj123 said:
JK, itec and other masters, please predict my I-485 approval. Lets see who gets it correct.....!!!!

EB2
Concurrent filing: RD I-140/I-485 06/15/2004
I-140 approved
FP done on 4/2/05
LUD changes on I-485 : 4/4, 4/5

Oops... forgot to include PD. See my new signature.....

nivasch said:
Jk and Gurus,
I done FP on 03/26/05 and as of now only TWO Luds changed but no Msg change..I called FBI and told me that they sent out Result on same day 03/26/05(Sat.day).
Did FBI works on Sat.day too ??
And should i call INS to figure out the status or should i wait?
Please help me here.
Thanks,
Nivas

Computers do work on Sat all the systems are automated.