2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

duggils1 said:
Jharkhandi and itec baba,
please take a guess on my approval. Here're my details-

EB3 - PD 1997 (Labor Sub)
I140 RD: 4/28/04 AD: 10/06/04 (No RFE's)
EAD & AP : RD 6/1/04 AD : 7/15/04
EAD2 : RD 3/31/05

FP : ND 2/23/05 Scheduled: 3/11/05 Completed: 3/23/05
LUD 3/23, 3/24, 3/25, 3/30 (results received), 3/31

I485 RD: 6/1/2004 AD: Feel free to take a guess :D

Vaatsh,

Approval uttsav ki dhum dham se tayaree karo aur guru (JK) daksheena bhi ...saath mein baba ko maat bhul na

itec said:
My

PD: April 14, 2003
RD: April 13, 2004
AD: March 28, 2005

USCIS only knows that you are correct or not?

Many other factors are considered in the processing.....

Itec,

If I am not wrong you mentioned that you are either EB1 or EB2 with special procesing. I still think for EB2 they are processing based on both PD & ND.

Itec Baba

Jk and Itec jodi babas,
Apka ek poto ka darshan milaga thooo idhar I-485 dheen bandhu ka jeevan saphal ho jayengey....

itec said:
Vaatsh,

Approval uttsav ki dhum dham se tayaree karo aur guru (JK) daksheena bhi ...saath mein baba ko maat bhul na
Zaroor karoonga baba ji...guru dakshina aur baba dakshina bhi...bahuth spirit :p se karoonga..

Where to find PD?

GCLSNJVSC said:
Itec,

If I am not wrong you mentioned that you are either EB1 or EB2 with special procesing. I still think for EB2 they are processing based on both PD & ND.

Could someone please tell me how or where can i find the priority date (PD) for my application?

tgsrini said:
Could someone please tell me how or where can i find the priority date (PD) for my application?

It is typically found on the I140 approval notice. If you haven't gotten your I140 approval yet, it is the date you started your LC process.

tgsrini said:

Priority date is the day your Labor was filed.. You can also find the PD on your 140 approval..if approved

filing H1-B extension

Has anyone here had any experience of filing H1-B extension? My initial H1-B is going to expire in August and I would like to file myself. I have the copy of initial filing. If you have any experiences of filing, please share or point some resources.

Thanks a lot.

upandwaiting said:
Has anyone here had any experience of filing H1-B extension? My initial H1-B is going to expire in August and I would like to file myself. I have the copy of initial filing. If you have any experiences of filing, please share or point some resources.

Thanks a lot.

Don't think you need H1B, if you have your EAD. Better ask the gurus anyway......

Why no 485 approvals today? Is Wednesday a special day where USCIS officers do something else, like AP and EAD processing.. Just wondering ...

Jharkhandi said:
It is too early for any meaningful guess work. Get FP done and then report LUDs.

P.S. The theory is registered to Professor itec.

MA_Labor,

I remember itec once mentioned that names do have effect on your approval. For example if name is IWILLWAITTENYEARS - one is made to wait eleven. So no_idEAS ... just kidding. :p

you guys are funny... i never thought of it that way !! :D :D
thanks for the replies. :rolleyes:

tiredofw8ing said:
Why no 485 approvals today? Is Wednesday a special day where USCIS officers do something else, like AP and EAD processing.. Just wondering ...
well i think today is sunny day 70 degree F outside so the uscis director in vermont allow all the staffs to have a break and go to the beach...my guess :D :D :D .

finger printing

We completed our fingerprinting today

140/485/ead/ap ND :JUL 7 2004

140 ad: 10/2/2004
ead ad: 7/30/2004

fp :compeleted on Apr 6th.

Thanks

Any LUD changed before approval for I-140

Hi 2001_labor,

Any LUD change for I-140 .Yesterday My I-140 and all 485s LUD got changed.I-140 LUD changed after 4 months.No message change for any of applications.

When You got your RFE, is there any LUD change and after how long the RFE message updated.

I appreciate all your input.

Thanks
KaruRama(Sai)

2001_Labor said:
Guys,
Finally my 140 approved after 6 months......In Q for 485 now...
Someone please update the spreadsheet for me.

---------------------
EB3/VSC/INDIA/PD 12/26/2001
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP - ND 10/18/2004
EAD/AP - AD 10/30/2004
I-140 - RFE about Ability to pay on 12/23/2004
I-140 - RFE replied on 03/18/05
FP completed date - 03/25/05
I-485 LUDs - 03/25,03/26,3/28
I-140 - Approved 04/05/2005

no_id said:
you guys are funny... i never thought of it that way !! :D :D
thanks for the replies. :rolleyes:

Glad you're having fun. Try early FP and and maybe that speeds up things.

Good luck and keep it real bro...

oops a beach day disaster

tiredofw8ing said:

I don't know whether it's a AP/EAD day but certainly an RFE (for 485) day

andhika lauw said:
well i think today is sunny day 70 degree F outside so the uscis director in vermont allow all the staffs to have a break and go to the beach...my guess

The officer who was asked to stay back wanted to show his anger and he infact hen picked me.

Jharkhandi said:
485 RFE is issued due to many reasons - medical(TB positive and you did not take INH - nor you had waiver), status in USA for last n years, biographic information etc. If you are from SR countries, RFEs can be generated for many more reasons.

Generally in one time frame (in one service center) - 80% of the generated RFEs are same kind - so keep in touch with fellow guys who are expecting RFE - e.g. april2004filer - to find out what his RFE is about!

Mine is a regular labor, not from SR country, always in status, Medical attached - TB negetive, attached biographic information and i don't know what else is the rfe for. Onething which is confusing is that both me and my spouse got the rfe. Is it that i should wait for the rfe or can i call the VSC and ask what the rfe is for?

thanks

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
I don't know whether it's a AP/EAD day but certainly an RFE (for 485) day

The officer who was asked to stay back wanted to show his anger and he infact hen picked me.

Mine is a regular labor, not from SR country, always in status, Medical attached - TB negetive, attached biographic information and i don't know what else is the rfe for. Onething which is confusing is that both me and my spouse got the rfe. Is it that i should wait for the rfe or can i call the VSC and ask what the rfe is for?

thanks

Your RFE could be for employment verification letter, pay stubs, w2s and tax returns.