2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

One more EB3 approval -- FreedomForAll

Here is one more EB3 approval...

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=170049

FreedomForAll's information:

Gurus and Friends,

Receipt Number: EAC041985XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 5, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I got my 485 approved yesterday. I am excited. Please my detials below
EB3/IND/Lab Sub PD:04/2001
I140 ND:06/24/04 AD:03/08/05
I485 ND:06/24/04 AD:04/05/05
FP Done: 03/03/05

I don't have to go for PP Stamping

Wish you all good luck!! Finally my journey is over.
FREEDOM FOR ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
To itec, wonderwomen,andika law

Thanks for your reply. The reason my attorney did not submit medical because my wife medical residency was at risk we were desprate to have EAD before July 2004.

We made it and she had iead before her job started. Attorney told me that you will get RFE at the time of I-485 approval.

I will take your advice and get an appointment as soon as possible.

Thank again for advise.

cherry10 said:
Hi!

I have done my FP on the 03/17/05 and i see only one LUD change since then. DO u thnk there is a problem with my case. Has it happened to anyone else?? I am worried that it has not reached the uscis. There is no change in the message either .

Plaese help

Cherry10,

I am in similar situation.. did FP on 03/29. One LUD on 03/30 .. no change after that. Keeping fingers crossed. Till we don't hear about any problems with FP we are good..
Lets hope for the best.. :)

bhandus2004 said:
Cherry10,

I am in similar situation.. did FP on 03/29. One LUD on 03/30 .. no change after that. Keeping fingers crossed. Till we don't hear about any problems with FP we are good..
Lets hope for the best.. :)

same here too..dont worry...

njlabor20011 said:
Thanks for your reply. The reason my attorney did not submit medical because my wife medical residency was at risk we were desprate to have EAD before July 2004.

We made it and she had iead before her job started. Attorney told me that you will get RFE at the time of I-485 approval.

I will take your advice and get an appointment as soon as possible.

Thank again for advise.

Where do you live? If in NY its worth going to Utica to Dr. Robert Chruscki (spelling may be wrong) but he gives appointments almost for the next day!!
And the results are mailed in under a week. He does X-ray for TB so no need to worry about going back again.

Hope this helps you.

Jharkhandi said:
Most likely you will not get any reply about IBIS check. Wait 3-4 weeks before making a call - who knows you will never need to know IBIS results!

Jharkhandi,
I am scheduled for FP in next week (2nd week Apr 2005). My I 140 is ND Nov 04 (approved Feb 05). do you think the current 485 approval trend (showering of approvals) will continue into May ? (when most Apr 05 FP-ers will expect 485 approval )

I know it s wait and watch game, but your approval theory seems to work so I could not resist asking ! Keep up the good work. (you too itec)

Thanks in Advance,
no_idEAS

no_id said:
Jharkhandi,
I am scheduled for FP in next week (2nd week Apr 2005). My I 140 is ND Nov 04 (approved Feb 05). do you think the current 485 approval trend (showering of approvals) will continue into May ? (when most Apr 05 FP-ers will expect 485 approval )

I know it s wait and watch game, but your approval theory seems to work so I could not resist asking ! Keep up the good work. (you too itec)

Thanks in Advance,
no_idEAS

Just wondering what if JK replies saying no_idEAS. :) Just kidding. I'm pretty sure JK will have an idea. Just a hunch :p

Jharkhandi said:
Approval in 2 weeks (max 3 weeks). Appears you are thru with IBIS check.

Hi Jharkandi - today the message changed as below.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 6, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed...

This rfe is for both me and my spouse. What sort for RFE's can i get @ 485? The medical and other related doc's have been send and i don know what they require. Just want to KMFC till i receive the RFE.

thanks

JPanchal,

Please update the tracker. Our FP is done. It got over in 1 hr. The staff was very courteous. My LUD has changed already. Not for my spouse yet.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks,

no_id said:
Jharkhandi,

Thanks in Advance,
no_idEAS

It is too early for any meaningful guess work. Get FP done and then report LUDs.

P.S. The theory is registered to Professor itec.

MA_Labor,

I remember itec once mentioned that names do have effect on your approval. For example if name is IWILLWAITTENYEARS - one is made to wait eleven. So no_idEAS ... just kidding. :p

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi Jharkandi - today the message changed as below.

Current Status:

On April 6, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed...

This rfe is for both me and my spouse. What sort for RFE's can i get @ 485? The medical and other related doc's have been send and i don know what they require. Just want to KMFC till i receive the RFE.

thanks

485 RFE is issued due to many reasons - medical(TB positive and you did not take INH - nor you had waiver), status in USA for last n years, biographic information etc. If you are from SR countries, RFEs can be generated for many more reasons.

Generally in one time frame (in one service center) - 80% of the generated RFEs are same kind - so keep in touch with fellow guys who are expecting RFE - e.g. april2004filer - to find out what his RFE is about!

Jharkhandi said:
485 RFE is issued due to many reasons - medical(TB positive and you did not take INH - nor you had waiver), status in USA for last n years, biographic information etc. If you are from SR countries, RFEs can be generated for many more reasons.

Generally in one time frame (in one service center) - 80% of the generated RFEs are same kind - so keep in touch with fellow guys who are expecting RFE - e.g. april2004filer - to find out what his RFE is about!

What are these "SR countries" ?

a_a said:
Congratulations Sansam.
What is your priority date? Was there any other LUD after the message change and before approval? Thanks.

PD is 12/09/1998, and there was no LUD changes between "fp received" message and approval. I don't know about LUDs before I've done FP - I wasn't watching it that closely then.

Today my wife's application was approved (1 day after mine) and my message changed to "new card ordered"

Hope to see you all in the card tracking thread soon !

----------------
EB2 VSC
I140: RD-8/15/04
I485: RD-9/25/04
I140: AD-10/05/04
FP: done-03/01/05 (code 3)
I485: Msg.Change 03/03/05 (fp received)
I485: AD-04/05/05 (main applicant)
I485: AD-04/06/05 (dependant)
I485: Msg.Change 04/06/05 (card ordered)

sansam said:
PD is 12/09/1998, and there was no LUD changes between "fp received" message and approval. I don't know about LUDs before I've done FP - I wasn't watching it that closely then.

Today my wife's application was approved (1 day after mine) and my message changed to "new card ordered"

Hope to see you all in the card tracking thread soon !

----------------
EB2 VSC
I140: RD-8/15/04
I485: RD-9/25/04
I140: AD-10/05/04
FP: done-03/01/05 (code 3)
I485: Msg.Change 03/03/05 (fp received)
I485: AD-04/05/05 (main applicant)
I485: AD-04/06/05 (dependant)
I485: Msg.Change 04/06/05 (card ordered)

From the above dates, we can assume that USCIS is processing EB2 cases based on PD (just like EB3) cases not by RD. Am I correct ??

tiredofw8ing said:
From the above dates, we can assume that USCIS is processing EB2 cases based on PD (just like EB3) cases not by RD. Am I correct ??

My

PD: April 14, 2003
RD: April 13, 2004
AD: March 28, 2005

USCIS only knows that you are correct or not?

Many other factors are considered in the processing.....

Jharkhandi and itec baba - take aguess???

Jharkhandi and itec baba,
please take a guess on my approval. Here're my details-

EB3 - PD 1997 (Labor Sub)
I140 RD: 4/28/04 AD: 10/06/04 (No RFE's)
EAD & AP : RD 6/1/04 AD : 7/15/04
EAD2 : RD 3/31/05

FP : ND 2/23/05 Scheduled: 3/11/05 Completed: 3/23/05
LUD 3/23, 3/24, 3/25, 3/30 (results received), 3/31

I485 RD: 6/1/2004 AD: Feel free to take a guess :D