2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Ever_fre,
Yes, i called FBI last week.
And FBI told me, they sent out my FP Results on the same day(03/26/05).
Thx,
----------------------------------------
ever_fre said:
nivasch,
I also did FP on 3/26/2005 at Newark. Did you call FBI? Please, give more details.
Thanks
ever_fre

tgsrini said:
Anybody has more information on 485 approvals for EB3 category if they are based on PD or ND?[/QUOTEfrom the trackers it seems like based on ND AND EARLIER FP got earlier approval, and i think some ppl the approval is moving to nd i485 nov 2004 and those who got earlier FP will get approval thats my guess. from the tracker i noticed how they apporove those FP done in march1 -march 30,05 and skip all the FP done later april 05

FP done

bloreboy said:
Folks,

Got my FP done today(04/08/05) at Manchester.

Noticed LUD change immediately. Pl see my signature

Hi,

Got my FP done yesterday (04/09/05) at St. PAUL, MN.
No LUD changes yet. Is it normal?
When I can expect the LUD change?

Vllrp

-----------------------
LC PD: 5/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
FP ND 02/18/2005 / 04/09/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005

I-485 ?????

LUD after FP

Vllrp,

This may be due to the fact that you had your fp done on saturday..and may see an LUD change on Monday..This is just my take...the gurus of this forum might have more to add...

All the best,

vllrp said:
Hi,

Got my FP done yesterday (04/09/05) at St. PAUL, MN.
No LUD changes yet. Is it normal?
When I can expect the LUD change?

Vllrp

-----------------------
LC PD: 5/2003 AD: 12/14/2004
EB3, EAD/AP/140/485 RD:12/30/2004 ND:01/14/2005
EAD AD 02/04/2005
AP AD 02/08/2005
FP ND 02/18/2005 / 04/09/2005
I-140 AD 03/15/2005

I-485 ?????

JK boss/ Itec,

Please have a look at my case. even thought i had my fp done 3/30 i do not have lu updates.. my priority date way older than current for fb3 and even rd date for 485 is older than som many other people who hot their case approved... please look in to my case.. can I contact VSC and ask them about case status?

EB3/INDIA - PD = 12/17/2001
I/140-485 CONCURRENT FILING - RD - 04/14/2004
I-140 APPROVED IN AUGUST 2004.
FP DONE 3/30.
LUD UPDATE 3/30 - NO MESSAGE CHANGE AT ALL

Have anyone got approval letters instead of approval notice emails?

JK/Itec,

You guys heard of any cases like this. Is this thing possible that you receive notice in snail mail and you dont see a single LUD change or message change online?

Any body want to take a shot?

sri22 said:
JK boss/ Itec,

Please have a look at my case. even thought i had my fp done 3/30 i do not have lu updates.. my priority date way older than current for fb3 and even rd date for 485 is older than som many other people who hot their case approved... please look in to my case.. can I contact VSC and ask them about case status?

EB3/INDIA - PD = 12/17/2001
I/140-485 CONCURRENT FILING - RD - 04/14/2004
I-140 APPROVED IN AUGUST 2004.
FP DONE 3/30.
LUD UPDATE 3/30 - NO MESSAGE CHANGE AT ALL

Was it FP and Biometrics or only FP?

4th LUD...

I just Recevied Email saying(This is my 4th LUD) :
---------------------------------------------
On April 9, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
-----------------------------------------------

nivasch said:
Ever_fre,
Thx,

could you please give the FBI number you called.
thanks

nivasch said:
Ever_fre,
Thx,

me too..
i did my FP on 11/05/2004, so change to the status yet, dont know what is going on ?

HongeKamyaab said:
I hope this happens to me as I did not get any updates after the my FP done.

Jolpot,
Tell me this happened to you.......:)

star12 said:
Looks like a Good News for those who filed before 2005!!!

Visa Numbers Move in April 2005
Posted Apr 08, 2005

The April 2005 Visa Bulletin, issued by the U.S. Department of State (DOS), brought some limited good news to those in the Employment-Based Third Preference (EB3) skilled / professional worker category. The news was not good for those in the EB3 "Other Worker" category. Those readers unfamiliar with the topic of retrogression, will find helpful information in our September 24, 2004 MurthyBulletin article, Priority Dates May Retrogress, as well as our December 10, 2004 NewsFlash, Employment Visa Numbers Retrogress, both available on MurthyDotCom.
©MurthyDotCom
EB3 Skilled / Professional Workers
©MurthyDotCom
The priority date for EB3 skilled / professional workers from mainland China, India, and the Philippines moved ahead to April 1, 2002. This means that those charged to those countries in the EB3 skilled / professional worker category, who are the beneficiaries of labor certifications or labor certification-exempt I-140 petitions filed before April 1, 2002, are eligible to file the I-485 application to adjust status or pursue consular processing during the month of April 2005. Additionally, persons in this category with priority dates that are now current, who have already filed the I-485 but found their cases "on hold" due to retrogression, now once again are eligible for case approval. All countries other than India, mainland China, and the Philippines remain "current" for the EB3 skilled / professional worker category. This means that there are sufficient visa numbers available for all priority dates for those nationals at this time.
©MurthyDotCom
EB3 "Other Workers"
©MurthyDotCom
As mentioned, the news for the EB3 "Other Worker" category is not good. The "Other Worker" category has retrogressed to July 1, 2001 for all countries. Other Worker positions are those requiring less than 2 years of training / experience, so this refers to the unskilled / semiskilled worker category.
©MurthyDotCom

From what I understood, this is applicable to those whose PDs are current ( all those who applied their labor before Apr 2002). Not everybody who applied for I-485 before 2005 can expect something out of this. We still have to wait for the current bulletin this week.

FP complete

I completed FP on 04/09/05 in Hartford CT. Its a very small center (not more than 25 people in the room !). People working there were courteous and helpful. (If anyone else has to go there, please remember no bags are allowed inside the center).
Both spouse and I entered the center at about 11:20 a.m. (for 12:00 noon appointment) and were both done by 11:50 a.m. :)

However, absolutely NO LUD changes yet ! (will start to worry if there is no change in LUD by the end of the day, Monday)

Thanks in advance,
no_idEAS

nivasch said:
I just Recevied Email saying(This is my 4th LUD) :
---------------------------------------------
On April 9, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
-----------------------------------------------
I know you will be relaxed when you saw those emails :)

Very soon you will see your 485 approval emails :)
till then maintain your patience

Good Luck
Mike