2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Finger printing notice

Hi

This forum is very helpful. I have few questions.

1. What is Code 3 for finger printing. I have April 22 apointment at 12:00 noon at Alexandria. People saying that you should 'ask for Biometrics'

2. If anyone wants to try going early with me, feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Anil
Not bothering with dates as looks like it is all sequential and expected.

Fp ?

I havent received FP notice yet, do you guys think, I will receive FP, see my signature for case details.

How long it might take for me to receive FP ?

Anyone?

Thanks

Karan, Need little more info

Karan,
I am in the same situation. I work for an now financially fit american company. I got an rfe on ability to pay issue. My company showed loses in 2001,2002 and 2003 on the paper but expanded substantially from 2001. we use to be 40 employees and now we are more than 140 employess with millions of revenue. Paying my salary was never an issue for them and I always got paid ontime. my salary when they aplied GC was 55000 in 2001 december and now its 80000. My lawayer sent reply to uscis this month with some info but I want to get your valuable insights on how we can handle such querys incase my 140 is rejected.
All your insights into this issue will be greatly apprtiated.
Anyone else who got 140 cleared after such rfe please respond.

Thanks

karan29 said:
Hi All,

I-140 got approved finaly after 1 year 3 months. I had RFE on Education Evaluation and Ability to pay. Company had to prove the ability to pay for year 2002, 2003,2004 & company made loss during 2002 & 2003. I made $4000 in 2003 in current company, $65,000 in 2004. I took suggestion from UN on this. He suggested for the bank statements from 2002 and my company always had available balance every month from year 2002. UN also sent me argument on "Ability to Pay". I sent all those information to my lawyer. The wage mentioned in the labor certification was $75.

Special thanks to UN and other friends in this forum.

Cheers

Karan29

I-140/I-485 ND 01/25/04 RD 01/20/04 RFE I-140 on 12/16, 3/1 (recd), 3/3, 3/4 & 3/7 AD 03/24
EB2 Labor Substitute
FP1 Completed on 09/23/04 LUD 10/04 Finger printing update on USCIS site.
Spouse
======
I-485 ND 04/01/04
FP1 Completed on 09/23/04 LUD 10/04 Finger printing update on USCIS site.

FP done at Bronx NY

Hi All,

My FP was done on 25th March in Bronx, NY. It took around 2 hours to finish, lot of crowd. Please update the tracker with my info.

I am going to India and I am wondering what will happen if I receive notices during my absence. Also I have valid visa and didn't opt for AP , So what do you guys think about any problems while entering US ? Any probabilty of getting GC during my absence ?

Thank you All!

Guys
We got our FP Notices for Alexandria/VA on 04/27.
Is there any way to go EARLY/ LATE for FP? Has any body done it other than Schedule date ( Before/AFTER).
Any problem/issue If we want do AFTER Schedule date?
Also Did anybody has gone to different Center to do FP on Schedule date?
Please Comments.

Any FP Experince at DETROIT ASC ?

Hi , I am new to this form but was following this thread from long time.

Thanks for the usefull information you are all sharing here. Pl. some one can update my information. (Pl. check my signature ).

Quick question : Any one has FP experiance at Detroit ! I am not able to make at Newark ASC, can I walk into DETROIT ASC on the same day Apr2 ?
Pl. can you share your thoughts ! If it is a wrong thread, pl. direct me to the correct one.

I appreciate your co-operation !

Procedure

nivasch said:
I completed FP today (as per schedule) in Newark-NJ with Code#3.
It took me more than 4 Hours!!
Can someone update the tracker
Thanks

Hi..

Did they take your digital photo, digital signature, index finger print along with the regular FPs??

FP Completed

Completed the FP on March 25th (the scheduled date) at Newark, NJ.
It took 4.5 hrs. I went crazy waiting there in line for 4.5 hrs. The FP took hardly 2-3 minutes. And on top of it they make you wait outside in the cold.
There were 50-60 people with the same 10am appointment like mine.
And they treat you so badly, atleast at the Newark ASC. They were quiet rude. If it was any other place I would have given them a piece of my mind, but I did not think it would be wise to show my temper at Immigration center.
Anyway, its over. I hope I dont have to go thru the same for passport stamping.
Well the GC process is finally moving forward after so many years, so one should not complaint. But such treatment is hard to ignore.

Please update the tracher with my details,
FP ND: Feb 24
FP SD & CD: March 25.

I even saw a LUD on March 25th itself.

2001_Labor

2001_Labor said:
Karan,
I am in the same situation. I work for an now financially fit american company. I got an rfe on ability to pay issue. My company showed loses in 2001,2002 and 2003 on the paper but expanded substantially from 2001. we use to be 40 employees and now we are more than 140 employess with millions of revenue. Paying my salary was never an issue for them and I always got paid ontime. my salary when they aplied GC was 55000 in 2001 december and now its 80000. My lawayer sent reply to uscis this month with some info but I want to get your valuable insights on how we can handle such querys incase my 140 is rejected.
All your insights into this issue will be greatly apprtiated.
Anyone else who got 140 cleared after such rfe please respond.

Thanks

2001_Labor,

It is not how much they pay you. It is the company ability to pay from the date they applied labor certification. If your company could show USCIS that they always had ability to pay you then it is not a issue at all. wait for 3 to 5 weeks your case will be approved!!!!.

Cheers
Karan29

get your AP and go to India

When your I485 is approved, your visa(i believe H1) becomes invalid. You cannot enter US with your H1 visa after 485 is approved. So, in that case you should have AP. If not, it is not wise to go out of US without a AP, that too after your FP is done. Literally, now it is just upto USCIS to approve your 485, which can happen anytime. I am not implying that you will get it soon, but i am saying why take chances.
I would advice you to get your AP and go to India.

Lifesaver said:
Hi All,

My FP was done on 25th March in Bronx, NY. It took around 2 hours to finish, lot of crowd. Please update the tracker with my info.

I am going to India and I am wondering what will happen if I receive notices during my absence. Also I have valid visa and didn't opt for AP , So what do you guys think about any problems while entering US ? Any probabilty of getting GC during my absence ?

Thank you All!

Got RFE on 140. Yet to get the details...will keep you posted on the same once i get it....Looks like many guys in VA are finally getting their Finger Prints. Dont know when will i get mine.

GCkaWait,
Yes in Newak-NJ they took all three things:
1)Digital photo,
2)Digital signature,
3)index finger print along rest of FP
In NEWARK-NJ it will take more than 4 hours..
Ist LUD changed on 03/28/05
GCKaWait said:
Hi..

Did they take your digital photo, digital signature, index finger print along with the regular FPs??

need urgent help..

Hi!
I have a question:
Can we Apply I-485,I-765 and I-131 applications without submitting I-140 application/Receipt to USCIS?
If we submit like this will USCIS accept the above mentioned applications or will it reject?.
Thanks,

Jharkhandi said:
1. File one more 140 in EB2 based on copy of same LC. (better choice)
2. File amendment to original 140.

Thanks JK and GCVirus for the input. Hopefully everything should go fine.

Eb3 -- is for masters OR bachelors plus 5 years exp and EB2 -- is for bachelors ---- Am I right?

Hegde

anru said:
When your I485 is approved, your visa(i believe H1) becomes invalid. You cannot enter US with your H1 visa after 485 is approved. So, in that case you should have AP. If not, it is not wise to go out of US without a AP, that too after your FP is done. Literally, now it is just upto USCIS to approve your 485, which can happen anytime. I am not implying that you will get it soon, but i am saying why take chances.

anru,

what can happen in this case:
1. Person Outside US for Business trip or gone to India
2. 485 Approved
3. NO Advance Parole Taken.

Maybe Advance Parole is the safest bet but what else can one do ?
Also after the 485 approval what do we need to do before we travel outside US.

Thanks a lot.

Re

Pl. some can help me !

Thanks

harithpatra said:
Hi , I am new to this form but was following this thread from long time.

Thanks for the usefull information you are all sharing here. Pl. some one can update my information. (Pl. check my signature ).

Quick question : Any one has FP experiance at Detroit ! I am not able to make at Newark ASC, can I walk into DETROIT ASC on the same day Apr2 ?
Pl. can you share your thoughts ! If it is a wrong thread, pl. direct me to the correct one.

I appreciate your co-operation !

Thoughts after talking to my lawyer on AP

Anru and all,

I spoke to my lawyer today and he told me that because I have not used my EAD or invoked my EAD , advance parole does not come into picture. I can come to US on my h1b.

Any thoughts on this.. Has anyone else faced this situation before ?

Thanks for your inputs.

anru said:

Yes you can, as long as your I485 is not yet approved. What i said was, when your 485 is approved, your H1B will become invalid.
If your 485 is still pending, you can use your H1B to reenter. Atleast if you have not done your FP, you won't be facing this issue.
Lifesaver said:
Anru and all,

I spoke to my lawyer today and he told me that because I have not used my EAD or invoked my EAD , advance parole does not come into picture. I can come to US on my h1b.

Any thoughts on this.. Has anyone else faced this situation before ?

Thanks for your inputs.