2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

anru said:
So, our LUD changes do follow the pattern.

2003 forum is nearly dead and it has poorly maintained tracker (Thanks to JPanchal for nice job in our forum ) moreover GJK once talked about LUD tracker but it got less attention so we have no concrete evidance that this is a pattern?

One thing is sure for EB2 cases additional LUD on 485 after one day break is seen in three cases so far.

How may days to see the message change after FP?

Re-post this message. To see anyone can explain! My wife and I had FP done on Mar 10. We see two updates on Mar 10 and 11. There was no message change. Yesterday, the message of my wife's 485 was changed to "On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made." But mine still has not been changed. Dose this mean anything? Anyone can explain this?

BYXXCH said:
Re-post this message. To see anyone can explain! My wife and I had FP done on Mar 10. We see two updates on Mar 10 and 11. There was no message change. Yesterday, the message of my wife's 485 was changed to "On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made." But mine still has not been changed. Dose this mean anything? Anyone can explain this?

Feaker not bhai.....wait for 3 more days and if you don't see msg chg, call uscis and they will tell you "We have received you FP but the msg is not somehow updated"

Call FBI to find out

Did you get a chance to call FBI and find out if they have cleared or sent the results to USCIS. There are information in this forum, if you go a few pages back, with FBI number and options to select.
If they have sent and USCIS has not updated, you can call and ask them if the FP results are received. As itec said, give a couple of days more. In the meantime, call FBI and find out.
BYXXCH said:

BYXXCH said:
My wife and I had FP done on Mar 10. We see two updates on Mar 10 and 11. There was no message change. Yesterday, the message of my wife's 485 was changed to "On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made." But mine still has not been changed. Dose this mean anything? Anyone can explain this?

BYXXCH,

Like itec said, wait few more days. In our case msg changed to FP received... 13 days later after we completed FP

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello Guys,

Today I tried to get my NY state driver license, they issued me a temporary license. I am not sure whne they will send me the card. Can I show my passport when I go for FP. It has old picture?

My wife still has other state license and she has changed SSN and H1B to reflect new name. But Passport has old name. Also the driver license.NY DMV refused to issue a new one as she has to produce proof of new name, like US marriage certificate etc. Anyway, If I verbally explain ASC for FP will that be OK. I will try in all ways to get the Driving license too but incase if I fail what are the ways I have

Thanks alot in adavnce, MY FP date is 4/1/2005 at New Rochelle,NY

EAD & Passport is good for Identification.

longwait95 said:
Jharkhandi,

Can you please update my details. FP notice received 3rd Mar and completed on Mar 12th.

Thanks

Hi longwait95

How was your FP exp ?
Please elaborate...

check ur private messages....

Thanks
sunlightmoonh

I also noticed I-485 LUD Changed after FP received message

Looks like all the EB2 filers are having LUD change even after message change for FP.

FP Done 3/1
LUD Changes
3/1; 3/2; 3/3; 3/8(Message Changed); 3/15

GCLSNJVSC said:
Looks like all the EB2 filers are having LUD change even after message change for FP.

FP Done 3/1
LUD Changes
3/1; 3/2; 3/3; 3/8(Message Changed); 3/15

EB3 too.

Format and depth of Work Experience letters

Hello to all the pundits :)

I need help with answering USCIS RFE regarding my work experience. They have requested evidence that I possess 4 yrs of work experience. How much detailed letters did anyone of you who had this RFE before provide to USCIS? Did the letters look like reference letters or had more indepth detail of each project? Did you get any pointers from your attorney? And finally did you succeed in getting I-140 approved?
Thanks everyone. This is a great forum, mostly I read everyones comments as many of you are very informed and definitely helpful.

Thanks!

Re:

Hi - My query came on Feb 9th and the reply date is by April 30th - lawyer told me that a lot of labor files have to be sent out before they can do my case as employers are pressing hard due to PERM...dunno what the heck she means...hopefully next week they will try to do something...

GURUS -
1. Am I missing out on the quick VSC processing due to lawyer delay in reply?
2. Once 140 query reply goes in, do I wait in a new line or will they process immediately?
3. My PD is Feb02 and now the retrogressed date is Apr02 - does that mean that my 485 is current?

Any help greatly appreciated - maybe Jharkhandi (the noble one) will answer!

Roni

LSaspirant said:
I am in kind of similar situation as my lawyer is also delaying for some unknown reasons..........
Do you know the time frame within which RFE reply has to be submitted?

Thanks

ronbans said:
Hi - My query came on Feb 9th and the reply date is by April 30th - lawyer told me that a lot of labor files have to be sent out before they can do my case as employers are pressing hard due to PERM...dunno what the heck she means...hopefully next week they will try to do something...

GURUS -
2. Once 140 query reply goes in, do I wait in a new line or will they process immediately?
3. My PD is Feb02 and now the retrogressed date is Apr02 - does that mean that my 485 is current?

Roni

I think that your 485 is current. Also once the USCIS receive the RFE reply you should hear something back in about one month time frame.

BTW how do you know that the last date to reply is April 30 for you.
I thought it is 90 days.

Good Luck...

ronbans said:

GURUS -

Yes a little time.

Case will be taken out of shelf of RFE and then sent to workload distribution unit and then sent back to the same officer. Some officers(in fact most) will do it pretty soon. It will not be a new queue.

Yes yes.

Roni

Uh... Roni - I remember there was one guy who made almost everyone belv I am USCIS border agent, or that people did belv him for a while (because I used to post in Spanish for one EB1-OR guy), and yesterday itec made me look into mirror - is he talking about me? :eek: and now I am speechless. :)

gcalb said:
Hello to all the pundits :)

I need help with answering USCIS RFE regarding my work experience. They have requested evidence that I possess 4 yrs of work experience. How much detailed letters did anyone of you who had this RFE before provide to USCIS? Did the letters look like reference letters or had more indepth detail of each project? Did you get any pointers from your attorney? And finally did you succeed in getting I-140 approved?
Thanks everyone. This is a great forum, mostly I read everyones comments as many of you are very informed and definitely helpful.

Thanks!
No indepth exp letter is needed. You need to specify job responsibility, location, period you worked for(start date & end date) and designation.

LUD Changes on 3/18/2005

It seems lot of pending I485 had LUD Change. LUD changed to me and my wife, but not on my kid's.

I-485 Approval

Hi Guy, Even though the 485 approval date is 01/29/2004 I don't see anyone (may be except for a few ) posting their approvals in this forum. Is it that they are not posting here after the approval or they are not yet approved? seeing the FP trend, is it that we can expect the same in 485 approvals in mass? Just don't have any clue what VSC is up to.

Thanks

Jharkhandi said:
No indepth exp letter is needed. You need to specify job responsibility, location, period you worked for(start date & end date) and designation.

Uh sorry...I forgot to mention that they have given a few "Key words" from my field, that I have experience working with, as evidence. For example: electrical relays just to mention one of the 5-6 key words....and also the person who I worked under, their designation and ofcourse my start and end date of employment. Hence I repeat my question, do I give indepth letters or letters which are probably 1 or 2 page, but with all the "keywords"?? Also, do I give from the same company more than one letter, from different people or one from my boss enough? Looking for advice.
Thanks Jharkhandi for your immediate response.
God bless you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions on 140

Reposting the Q again.

Jharkhandi or other gurus can you please answer this?

Will the status message on a case change if CIS issues SECOND RFE or denies a 140 application?

My lawyer sent reply to RFE (on 140) and now the wait is painful !!