2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

pr2003 said:
Experts:
Myself and My wifes I485 and I140 (for me) were denied couple of months. The cases were reopened on Monday (03/14/2005) and my I140 was also approved. But, my wife's I485 case is still not reopened. Would you like to know from experts here on this forum whether I need to call USCIS or do I need to wait?
Thanks for all your help !

You need to call USCIS. My case was similar and I also had to call them to get my wife's case reopened. It took almost 2 months for that case to get reopened. For more details see my posts in "VSC I-140 Denied MTR Sent and waiting for response TRACKER". URL is http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1092748#post1092748

HaveToGetIt said:
I think NOID for 140 will go to the Lawyer, what if Lawyer is with the comapany and does not support your application any more!! :mad:
Notice of Intent to deny is for 485 not of 140!

For getting NOID is correct hands:

Whenever you use AC-21, fill a new G-28 with a new lawyer and/or call USCIS to inform that old lawyer doesn't represents you any more. Also most of the lawyers are professional enough to send any communication to new lawyer.

140 Questions

Tried but could not find answers to these questions.

The questions are,

1). Will the status message on a case change if CIS issues SECOND RFE on the 140 application?

2).Will the status message on a case change if CIS denies the 140 application?

Thanks to those members who are providing valuable information.

mike_inus said:
Jharkhandi:

DO YOU WORK FOR USCIS ? :)

I too wondered when I joined this forum and had these thoughts about Guru Jharkhandi....

1. He is a software prof. looking after this web site and have learned a lot by reading nearly all the messages

2. He is working for USCIS and looking how is USCIS doing....

Now I have conculded that he a nice person with full of knowledge, have answers of all the questions and ready to help anyone...

ronbans said:
Hi guys,

I got my 140 RFE on 09Feb05 - lawyer is delaying reply due to some internal problems (which I do not understand why - one of them even told me that as an Indian I should understand why things can drag - what **ickheads) - she says maybe they can reply by April 15th and the deadline is April30th - I guess I am missing out on the quick approvals - my PD is Feb02 and have done my FP on 15Mar05 - normally when 140 RFE is answered, is there a time frame when they will process that or is it another stone in the dark?

Once this is over, I will have some words for this lawyer...

Roni :mad:

I am in kind of similar situation as my lawyer is also delaying for some unknown reasons..........
Do you know the time frame within which RFE reply has to be submitted?

Thanks

LSaspirant said:
I am in kind of similar situation as my lawyer is also delaying for some unknown reasons..........
Do you know the time frame within which RFE reply has to be submitted?

Thanks

it is 90 days

FP documents needed - Help Please

Hello Guys,

Today I tried to get my NY state driver license, they issued me a temporary license. I am not sure whne they will send me the card. Can I show my passport when I go for FP. It has old picture?

My wife still has other state license and she has changed SSN and H1B to reflect new name. But Passport has old name. Also the driver license.NY DMV refused to issue a new one as she has to produce proof of new name, like US marriage certificate etc. Anyway, If I verbally explain ASC for FP will that be OK. I will try in all ways to get the Driving license too but incase if I fail what are the ways I have

Thanks alot in adavnce, MY FP date is 4/1/2005 at New Rochelle,NY

Today I got the FP notices (Code 3 Biometrics) for me and my wife. The Notice Date was 3/14/05 and the FP scheduled for $/30/05 at Alexandria, VA at 1PM.

Please update the tracker with my info.

Anyone's tried going for an early FP at Alexandria, VA?

Jharkhandi can u please update my info

Jharkhandi,

Can you please update my details. FP notice received 3rd Mar and completed on Mar 12th.

Thanks

IndianinUSA said:
Does anybody had this kind of experience:

One of my friend whose 140-485 concurrent was filed in May-2004 and still waiting for both of them.

He had this strange situation that couple of people looks Police Inspectors came to his house in India to inquire about my friend that when did he left to US and some other details and they said this info. they are collecting related to GC is in progress.

Is this a NORMAL thing, I have not heard this ever, DID anyone .... ?

Any response appreciated.

I doubt this...Indian Police does not react to any local complains how will IP inquire on letter from USCIS.

Thanks JK

Jharkhandi said:
Why just a straight answer? I want you to put some effort, so that you can help others too. :D

Check:

http://www.usavisanow.com/h1bs2045sum.html

SO based on the analysis I confirm that the unused visas should be available in the last quarter, but not sure if that will make the dates current.

But I agree it is not the Visa availability but the backlogs that had warranted USCIS to adopt a way of limiting new applications by setting up priority dates.

Analysis: This provision helps nationals of India and China who are oversubscribed in the Employment-based first, second or third preferences, allowing unused visas to “spill over” to them, most likely making their priority dates current. If all “unused” visas are used in this manner before the last quarter of the fiscal year, there may be cut-off dates established. Allows individuals in H-1B status who are running out of time in that status while waiting for their priority date to become current, to obtain an extension of H-1B status until they can file for their adjustment of status and their case is adjudicated.

Hi ,

I am new to this portal . Kindly can some one update 2004.xls with my below I140/I485 details pls :

EB3
PD : 04/18/01
I485 / I140 / EAD / AP :
ND: 04/28/04

EAD : Approved : 06/29/04
AP : Approved : 07/02/04
I140 : Approved : 10/22/04

FP :
Notice Date : 02/14/05
FP done : 02/25/05

I 485 : LUD's
Till now LUD’s on I485 : 03/07(no change in msg),03/08,03/10 (FP received msg), 03/11,03/14,03/15

Thank you

kamineni99 said:
LUD on our 485s also changed today

Got 2nd EAD approval yesterday. No RFE on digital pictures. Now we have see that is biometrics for ....EAD or GC?

It is normal to have LUD on 485 after msg chg...see my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, our LUD changes do follow the pattern.

itec said:
Got 2nd EAD approval yesterday. No RFE on digital pictures. Now we have see that is biometrics for ....EAD or GC?

It is normal to have LUD on 485 after msg chg...see my signature.