2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP Update - 485 approved

Guys,
I was one of the tons of people who got FP notices in feb.My FP ND was Feb14 and was scheduled in Southern California for biometrics on Feb 25th.Was out of the country on that date and hence sent in re-schedule notice.Anyway came back just for FP on Mar1.Went to ASC to take a chance (i had not received re-schedule notice yet).They were very helpful and friendly and took biometrics and FP on same day in 15 mins and told me to ignore the reschedule notice.3/1 - FP done.
LUD on 485 - 3/2 , 3/3 - No message change
LUD on 3/8 - message changed to we have received FP results and processing will continue.

3/9 - LUD- Message - This case has been approved.If 14 days have passed .....etc.

Cannot say its been a long journey as I started a year ago almost to the day

Please update tracker
ardaviraf

Congratulations

ardaviraf said:
Guys,
I was one of the tons of people who got FP notices in feb.My FP ND was Feb14 and was scheduled in Southern California for biometrics on Feb 25th.Was out of the country on that date and hence sent in re-schedule notice.Anyway came back just for FP on Mar1.Went to ASC to take a chance (i had not received re-schedule notice yet).They were very helpful and friendly and took biometrics and FP on same day in 15 mins and told me to ignore the reschedule notice.3/1 - FP done.
LUD on 3/8 - message changed to we have received FP results and processing will continue.

3/9 - LUD- Message - This case has been approved.If 14 days have passed .....etc.

Please update tracker
ardaviraf

You are the first one in forms, the gc approved after finger prints are received
Enjoy...

congrats!

Congratulations ardaviraf! Now enjoy your freedom..... Good to see your approval. Could you please post your Labor PD and if your were born in on one of the countries affected by retrogression?

Also does your approval says "Mailed approval notice" or "Card ordered"? Since you gave your Biometrics also, just checking if VSC is trying to skip the stamping process..

Thanks in advance and enjoy

ardaviraf said:
Guys,

Please update tracker
ardaviraf

Last edited by a moderator:
Two approvals so far

Friends,

So far there are two approvals from the guys who received FP in that batch last month. ardaviraf was the first on 9th and lohith on 10th. Lohith is not in the tracker. One is EB2 and other is EB3. Both are seperate filers. 140 ND - March and June 2004 and 485 ND - July 2004 for both.

We may need to see 2-3 more approvals before we can say that they have started processing February batch finger printers.

Good luck to all and lets keep our fingers crossed...

Take these documents

You can take following docs for indentification
Passport
Driver License
EAD (If you have)
SSN card (not necessary, but good to have)

Then
485 receipt notice
FP Original notice

These would suffice.

Good luck

Kat999 said:
Hello,

My FP is scheduled tomorrow, in FP notice they asked to bring alien registration card with other documents. what is alien registration card?

Thanks & regards
Kat

LUD changed on all of my applications......gurus any views why they are changing LUD on my 485......i have not seen this happening with others.

Congrats on your approval

Congrats ardaviraf. Njoy.

Two consecutive LUDs after FP, 03/10/2005, 03/11/2005. Updated the signature.

ardaviraf said:
Guys,

Please update tracker
ardaviraf

FP Details

Just noticed that I have not posted my FP details....

FP Done: 2/23
Bio: 3/3
LUD: 3/1, 3/2, 3/3, 3/4
MSG: 3/2 (FP Received processing resumed..)

Message changed on wife's 485 but not on mine

Hi gUys is it normal ?.

My Wife's 485 changed to the standard message "The FP results were recd..etc etc............".

But my 485 message is still the same.

We wont went for FP on March 05. My LUD has changed twice since then but no message changed.

Gurus, PLS throw some light. and yes boss Jharkhadi whats ur guess on our april visa bulletin. VISA NUMBERS KITNA AAGEE JAYANGEEE

congrats..we got little hope that Feb FPs people will also get GC approval soon

ardaviraf said:
Guys,

Please update tracker
ardaviraf

DesiInDC said:
Friends,

It would be great if anyone can provide guidance on recent success/failure with early FP/Biometrics at the Alexandria ASC. I will not be able to make my scheduled FP date and I am planning to go there tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate any guidance/pointers..

I can't offer any guidance, but eager to see the outcome of your visit. My FP is scheduled for 4/2/05 at Alexandria ASC. I tried calling the 1-800 number to pre-pone the appointment, and the lady indicated that I have to mail it. For now, I have decided to wait until 4/2....

Hi

Hi,
I gave my change of address on March 1st. Today the message is showing up like the below statement. Could anyone please tell me what it is.

Current Status:

On March 4, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks!
EAD/AP/I140/I485: ND may 20 2004
EAD/AP/I140/I485: RD may 26 2004
EAD/AP : AD JULY 8 2004
FP NOTICE: MARCH 22 2005
I140 : RFE ON MARCH 7TH--WAITING FOR LETTER
I485: RFE ON MARCH 4TH BOTH ME AND MY WIFE--WAITING FOR LETTER

Guys any input why they are changing LUD on my 485 from last two days.....LUD is changing on all of our applications for me and my spouse. Shall i get ready for an RFE or something.....

AC21 Question

Hi Gurus,

This is a wonderful form with tons of information. I have been a silent reader.

Have sent in the AC21 along with the required docs as described in the thread to VSC in the month of Feb' 15th 2005. Till now there is no LUD indicating that the case has been updated. But have the confirmation email from Fedex that that package is received.

Any one who has applied for AC21, not changing the status is it normal or will the LUD be changed.

Please advice me as it drives me crazy.

Thanks for your valuable time.

ptlsb said:
Hi Gurus,

This is a wonderful form with tons of information. I have been a silent reader.

Have sent in the AC21 along with the required docs as described in the thread to VSC in the month of Feb' 15th 2005. Till now there is no LUD indicating that the case has been updated. But have the confirmation email from Fedex that that package is received.

Any one who has applied for AC21, not changing the status is it normal or will the LUD be changed.

Please advice me as it drives me crazy.

Thanks for your valuable time.
pm "hmd" for real time experience.

You may like to call VSC for confirmation if they have recd it or not.

AC21 Question

Jharkhandi said:
pm "hmd" for real time experience.

You may like to call VSC for confirmation if they have recd it or not.

Thanks for your response.

I did not quite understand your first line

"pm "hmd" for real time experience."

I called VSC and talked to the gentleman he is refering to only visa number not being available for my category and when asked about AC21 he did not quite get it.

I don't want to stress him further so gave up the call. Wonder what is happening. Just wanted to know what the experiences with others when they filed for AC21, did their status change or are they any LUD's on the case.

Please let me know.

ptlsb said:
Thanks for your response.

I did not quite understand your first line

"pm "hmd" for real time experience."

For this line:

hmd is a user on this forum - 2003 filer. He did use AC-21. He maybe able to help you with this question.

I called VSC and talked to the gentleman he is refering to only visa number not being available for my category and when asked about AC21 he did not quite get it.

I don't want to stress him further so gave up the call. Wonder what is happening. Just wanted to know what the experiences with others when they filed for AC21, did their status change or are they any LUD's on the case.

Please let me know.

Are you sure that you did not talk to customer service rep and talked to someone in VSC? Usually customer service reps give you such answers. VSC reps are pretty good in understanding aspects of green card.

Next time when you call(I would say call after 4 weeks) VSC, explain them that you have proactively sent some additional documentation due to change in employment and need a verification that it has been received! Also tell them the FedEx tracking number and your 485 case number. Ensure that you are talking to VSC rep and not to USCIS customer service.

All the best.

Rfe

pallu2004 said:
Guys any input why they are changing LUD on my 485 from last two days.....LUD is changing on all of our applications for me and my spouse. Shall i get ready for an RFE or something.....

Looks like nobody in this forum has an idea why CIS is changing LUDs on your applications. You may have to wait and see for the outcome.

One thing I can say that LUD change on 140 is NOT a good sign. If the LUD changes twice, you may have to get ready for the RFE. That is what I observed in this forum. But I am not sure about it.

In any case, you are going to hear something soon.