2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Fp

My PD is not current and I have recieved for FP. If you recieve FP does this mean that your application is in process?

EB3
PD:6/2003
FP:3/3/2005

KosmoKramer said:
Does FP recieved message mean , FBI name check done also, apart from Fingerprints..

Please share your thoughts on this..
Kosmo,

Wait around 30 days - most likely you will be done. (I know you will be done before that actually).

anru said:
Who knows, probably another batch process is scheduled sometime in the near future for mass approvals, like the FPs. Hang on guys...
I have the same feeling. I am waiting for your pm anru about your early FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP complete

My FP notice has code 3 as well and only FP was taken. No photo or signature. I guess if they really need them, we will be notified again. Good luck everyone.

KosmoKramer said:
Does FP recieved message mean , FBI name check done also, apart from Fingerprints..

Please share your thoughts on this..

kosmo
how do you know about FBI namechecg already done for you?

Early FP in Boston - Sent Back

Tried early FP in Boston ASC today. Our friends went for it last Saturday at 2:00 PM based on feedback from a post in the 485 forum but they were sent back. So we decided to go there bright and early on a weekday and give it a shot.

Were there at 7:00 AM and parked on the street outside the building. It's a metered parking with 2-hour limit. We were the first ones in the line and waited outside in the cold until they opened the doors at 7:45 AM. The guy asked if our appointment was for 8 O' clock and I explained that we didn't have an appointment for today but were wondering if they'd still take our FP. He directed us to the seats on the left while anyone with an 8:00 AM appointment were seated towards the right. Couple of people who were scheduled for 9:00 AM came and sat besides us.

A lady walked out and explained the entire FP process to the crowd. She mentioned that all the people who were there for FP had a general appointment for 8 O' clock and they will have to wait for an hour. There were approximately 30 people at that time.

She came to us and asked about our appointment. I explained the same thing to her. After listening to me, she politely but firmly told me that they are not accepting any more walk-ins, and if we wish to reschedule our appointments we could do so by sending in our notices. I asked her if she could make an exception this time as we had waited for so long outside in the cold. But she firmly refused saying that it was a policy change. So we decided to return, as it seemed pointless to argue further.

We will now go back only on our scheduled date. Looks like due to the recent flurry of FP notices, lot of people have tried early FP and that is why ASCs are turning down walk-ins. Any thoughts?

cooldude2k4 said:
According to this forum, code 3 in the finger print notification indicates that we need to take both biometrics (digital photograph and digital signature) and finger prints. In my case, they took finger prints only. It seems they checked with their supervisors and confirmed that it is FP only even though I have a code 3.

Cooldude,
Biometrics means taking a digital signature and photograph. Is that correct? If that is correct then they took my biometrics.

Thanks for the quick response.

FP at Newark

Friends,

Can anyone explain what is the process they are following at Newark,NJ for FP.

Mine was scheduled on Apr 1st 2005, and the code is 3.

Thanks
Sunlightmoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Got FP notice from lawyer

ASC - Boston Code 3
ND 02/22/2005
FP Date 04/07/2005

I never got my copy..Had a recent address change..(around Feb 14 th)
So , people who had recent address change beware..
I think they are sending FPs for all the cases who have PDs pre 2004(may be even 2004, )eb2, eb3 eb1 whatever be the case.So if haven't yet got it , it might be missing, check with your lawyer

Alexandria ASC - seeking inputs

Friends,

It would be great if anyone can provide guidance on recent success/failure with early FP/Biometrics at the Alexandria ASC. I will not be able to make my scheduled FP date and I am planning to go there tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate any guidance/pointers..

Hope no ones feelings are hurt

Many of you go for early FP and all have only one reason that "you will be out of town on the scheduled day". This is not at all a good reason because people in ASC know that in "All" all people in US plan trips during weeksends only...again I repeat weekends only. So people at ASC will never believe this reason.....start listing some good reasons...

early FP

My post probably won't be a popular one :)

I can understand people's desire to shorten any waiting and attempt to do FP earlier than scheduled date and time. However, what is the purpose of scheduling if one doesn't follow the instruction?

This morning I went to the scheduled time and a couple of them were trying to do early FP and only got turned away. Not only did they take time to explain and even argue but also make those with scheduled appointments wait longer in line outside in the cold weather.

Since we have all waited this far, I don't think getting your FP done a week or two weeks earlier will make a big difference in your GC approval.

Cheers and good luck everyone. :)

upandwaiting said:

I can understand people's desire to shorten any waiting and attempt to do FP earlier than scheduled date and time. However, what is the purpose of scheduling if one doesn't follow the instruction?

This morning I went to the scheduled time and a couple of them were trying to do early FP and only got turned away. Not only did they take time to explain and even argue but also make those with scheduled appointments wait longer in line outside in the cold weather.

Since we have all waited this far, I don't think getting your FP done a week or two weeks earlier will make a big difference in your GC approval.

I agree with u. We all have waited so long....a little longer wont hurt.

Pareshan4GC said:
Cooldude,
Biometrics means taking a digital signature and photograph. Is that correct? If that is correct then they took my biometrics.

Thanks for the quick response.
exactly correct

MA_Labor said:
Tried early FP in Boston ASC today. Our friends went for it last Saturday at 2:00 PM based on feedback from a post in the 485 forum but they were sent back. So we decided to go there bright and early on a weekday and give it a shot.

Were there at 7:00 AM and parked on the street outside the building. It's a metered parking with 2-hour limit. We were the first ones in the line and waited outside in the cold until they opened the doors at 7:45 AM. The guy asked if our appointment was for 8 O' clock and I explained that we didn't have an appointment for today but were wondering if they'd still take our FP. He directed us to the seats on the left while anyone with an 8:00 AM appointment were seated towards the right. Couple of people who were scheduled for 9:00 AM came and sat besides us.

A lady walked out and explained the entire FP process to the crowd. She mentioned that all the people who were there for FP had a general appointment for 8 O' clock and they will have to wait for an hour. There were approximately 30 people at that time.

She came to us and asked about our appointment. I explained the same thing to her. After listening to me, she politely but firmly told me that they are not accepting any more walk-ins, and if we wish to reschedule our appointments we could do so by sending in our notices. I asked her if she could make an exception this time as we had waited for so long outside in the cold. But she firmly refused saying that it was a policy change. So we decided to return, as it seemed pointless to argue further.

We will now go back only on our scheduled date. Looks like due to the recent flurry of FP notices, lot of people have tried early FP and that is why ASCs are turning down walk-ins. Any thoughts?

I am going to do FP this month in Boston. Just wondering if the lady talked about code 3 when she explained the FP process. Thanks and good luck.

LaborApproved said:
I am going to do FP this month in Boston. Just wondering if the lady talked about code 3 when she explained the FP process. Thanks and good luck.

She didn't specifically describe each code but I heard her say to someone that they need biometrics too after looking at their FP notice. I think that the folks at Boston ASC are aware of these codes.

FP notice received.

Please update the spreadsheet with my FP notice.

FP ND 2/25/05 Appointment date 4/5/05.

My center is Charlotte, North Carolina. And here also they are very strict and do not take any wakin's. It's only by appointment.

upandwaiting said:

If you were so sure that your post isn't going to be popular then why the EFF did you post it in the first place. The reason I posted my experience here was to give an honest to goodness account of today’s events. After my futile attempt, I wanted to pass on my experience to people who would want to consider it while attempting early FP. It’s completely up to them whether they want to go for it or not.

Even though we went for an early FP, we never argued unnecessarily nor did we cause any inconvenience to anybody. I fail to understand how could someone make you "wait longer in line outside in the cold weather". Were they blocking the way while arguing with the officer? I don't think anybody is that stupid? So please don't try to exaggerate your account to make you look better. Just that you did your FP on the scheduled date doesn't make you better than others so that you can look down on them. Many people have been allowed early FP in the past and that's why few people want to try it. It's perfectly legit.