2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

cooldude2k4 said:
I gave my FP today. But only my finger prints are taken by the center. I told them about my code 3 in the notice. But they said biometrics is not needed in my case and they are adamant about it. Please guys, give me a link so that I can take it to the local center and ask them to do it again.

Also, is it possible to give finger prints in one center and the remaining of biometrics in another center. Please respond ASAP, I want to settle this today.

thanks.

cooldude2k4 and others,
What is biometrics? I received a FP notice and I went to some local place where they took my and my wifes FP.

WHAT IS BIOMETRICS? DO I NEED TO BE CONCERNED IF THEY DID NOT DO BIOMETRICS?

MayGC2004 said:
Hi

We finished FP on 2/25/05. Yesterday my wife I-485 message changed to "FP received", but not mine. What is happening here?

Why not my FP is not received by USCIS? Any idea.

I saw in the forum, that all primary and dependents I-485 message is changing in the same time.

Thanks

You may want to check with FBI if they have sent your results to USCIS.

jd_mass said:
FP notice received by Lawyer on March-7th.
Appointment Date: April-13 at Boston ASC
Code 3

For some reason, I did not receive a copy of the finger printing notice. However, I do have a fax of the copy received by lawyer.

Can I just take the fax to the appointment or do I need the original FP notice?
If fax is ok, then I will try early appointment this saturday afternoon at Boston ASC

Original FP is mandatory. If you are taking fax copy, it's up to the discretion of security officer at ASC.

Thanks 2004_GC

I guess I will ask my lawyer to forward their original copy and take it for the appointment.

jd_mass,

If you have authorized (G-28A form I think ???) your lawyer to represent you for I-485 application, all correspondence including FP notice, I-551, etc.. will be copied to your attorney. I.e., he besides you will receive a copy of all the things that you get.

In which case, both you and your lawyer gets a copy of Finger print notices, either of which is good for taking along with you for Finger printing.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
zbcx123,

From your signature, I see that you have 2 I-140's approved (one for EB2 and one for EB3) on the exact same date 09/30/2004. How is that?? Just curious...

Yes... one applied under EB2 category and other (using a copy of LC) under EB3 category.

You may refer to my earlier posts for more information.

Cheers

jolpot said:
itec,
you are right about the biometrics part, this is needed for GC printing as well.

I think biometrics eliminates the need for another stage after 485, I-551... can anyone confirm this?

I have send digital pictures for my second EAD and AP. If I get RFE on pictures then confirm that biometrics is for GC printing. If I don't get RFE then biometrics is like All Purpose Flour used in cake, bread, pizza oops sorry EAD, AP and GC.

Hi Guys,

LUD changed on 8th March saying 'FP Results received and resumed processing of I-485'

Nobody is posting 485 approvals. Looks like, people who got their 485 approvals don't visit this fourm anymore.

kskrajendra said:
Hi Guys,

LUD changed on 8th March saying 'FP Results received and resumed processing of I-485'

Nobody is posting 485 approvals. Looks like, people who got their 485 approvals don't visit this fourm anymore.

You are right.....why they should hmm why they should...just kidding? But many approval are for 2003 filers also so they are celebrating in other fourm. Our celebratio was over in Jan.

I have hard time finding FBI number....I went back couple of pages in this forum...Anyone has FBI numbers to check your FP status? When you call FBI, what information do you have to provide them?

Mass approvals on the way???

Who knows, probably another batch process is scheduled sometime in the near future for mass approvals, like the FPs. Hang on guys...

kskrajendra said:
Hi Guys,

Does FP recieved message mean , FBI name check done also?

Does FP recieved message mean , FBI name check done also, apart from Fingerprints..

Please share your thoughts on this..

KosmoKramer said:
Does FP recieved message mean , FBI name check done also, apart from Fingerprints..

Please share your thoughts on this..

No...you can find lot of information in this forum on this.

Pareshan4GC said:
cooldude2k4 and others,
What is biometrics? I received a FP notice and I went to some local place where they took my and my wifes FP.

WHAT IS BIOMETRICS? DO I NEED TO BE CONCERNED IF THEY DID NOT DO BIOMETRICS?

According to this forum, code 3 in the finger print notification indicates that we need to take both biometrics (digital photograph and digital signature) and finger prints. In my case, they took finger prints only. It seems they checked with their supervisors and confirmed that it is FP only even though I have a code 3.

itec,
thanks for all your responses. I tried with the local center and they even checked with their supervisors and confirmed that mine is FP only. Even though I mentioned about few of the friends getting the biometrics done for the code 3, they did not agree. I don't know what to do. I've moved from that city now. I've try in the new city, is it possible or do I've to visit the center where I had my FP done.

Not sure if that center people ever take biometrics, as they were so reluctant to believe me. If there is any official link, may be they will. Since my EAD and AP are approved, do I really need to take the biometrics, for sure??? please confirm all the reliable sources that had initiated this code thingie for FP.

thanks for your help.

Biometrics is not needed for 485 Approval, only for getting the actual Card. If anyone has missed it, no big deal, another notice will come. But the 485 approval wont be delayed in any way. May be the there will be some delay in ordering a physical GC, but not for approval.

My case information

Can someone please update the xls file with my case information ...

EB3 (concurrant filing)
I-140/I-485 : RD/ND - 12/29/04
I-140 : Query was mailed out on 3/8/05
EAD approved : 02/02/05 (myself & spouse)
AP approved : 01/27/05 (spouse)
AP (LUD) :03/09/05 (myself - had received a query asking for color copies of passport)
FP Notice: Not yet