2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I140 RFE recieved

I140 RFE recieved emails -- Dont know what it is about -- we will see.

rcreddy -- what was your RFE about.

21579 said:
Hello Friends,

Hope every one is doing great.This forum so helpful and informative.I have a small question here. Gurus like Jharkandi,itec or anyone please share your thoughts.

I filled my 140 and 485 COncurrently Last November 2004(Labour Sub PD 2001).I got the FP notice and finished my FP (early FP,code 3) Last week.My concern is,my wife is in India already and we will be back after 5 weeks.But If I do so,then I have to postponed my wife FP date.

1.Is it advisable to post pone the spouse FP date?
2.By any chance does it have any implications on My approval (140 and 485).I am the primary applicant.
3.Since EB2 moved already to Dec 16,I did'nt get any message reg my I-140.Do you guys have any rough estimate,when it will be through.By the way TWO LUD changes already in I-485 after the FP.

Thanks

FP clearly mentions that you if you miss your first appointment then you have chance to do within 8 to 9 weeks. Say mine is scheduled on 03/10/05 but if in the case if I miss that day I can do FP uptill 05/14/05 (about 9 weeks from the actual date) So check your FP notice.

1. If you can meet the dead line mentioned in FP notice then you are fine else call INS/Lawyer regarding this matter. If you have local center near by contact them they might help you out.

2. In many cases spouse's i-485 is approved little late. But I am not sure how the cases are handled.

3. Hopefully you will get you i-140 approval pretty soon. For i -485 Two lud's within 2 days after biometrics and one additional lud and message change after exact 7 days after FP is normal.

I haven't come across this type of situation so look your FP and is the dates after fine don't get panic.

Help needed

Hi guys,

My FP is scheduled on 25 march 2005 in Bronx, NY ASC. Has anyone done their early FP in this location? I am planning to go there this saturday so if you have any help to offer please reply. By the way my code on FP notice is code3.

Thank you !

LUD fundamentals of i-1485

I have third LUD with message change on i-1485 dated 03/08. It is the seventh day after my FP results were received by USCIS from FBI.

Three LUD's are normal after FP and Biometrics.

1. First LUD and no message change within an hour after you do Biometrics (May not be applicable if Biometrics in done on Friday after 3:30 pm)
2. Second LUD on second day of Biometrics. (Why we have to determine?)
3. Third LUD with message change exact 7 days after your FP is done.

rrcreddy4 said:
My RFE was about "ability to pay"
go and check in vermont 140 tracker,
there is thread from UnitedNations which gives full detail about how to answer this ability to pay issues
you may get clear picture if you go thru that thread
all the best

4 emails of notification

I got 4 emails regarding LUD. People don't get scared if you receive one or two emails. Mine is not a special case. :D

I am going to try again in Hempstead, NY tomorrow. If they don't allow, based on your experience i will try in Bronx, NY. If nothing works out, i will have to drive to Manchester, NH on March 17.
Let me know how things work out for you. If things go smoothly for me tomorrow in Hempstead, i will let you know.

Lifesaver said:
Hi guys,

My FP is scheduled on 25 march 2005 in Bronx, NY ASC. Has anyone done their early FP in this location? I am planning to go there this saturday so if you have any help to offer please reply. By the way my code on FP notice is code3.

Thank you !

anru said:
I am going to try again in Hempstead, NY tomorrow. If they don't allow, based on your experience i will try in Bronx, NY. If nothing works out, i will have to drive to Manchester, NH on March 17.
Let me know how things work out for you. If things go smoothly for me tomorrow in Hempstead, i will let you know.
all the best anru, hope this time Hempsted guys will take your FPs

anru,

Send me pm if you can't get FP done tommorow and also specify your location. I will get report of one more location by end of the day today/tommorow morning.

itec,

You are almost there.

I know some people will ask - why did they get two emails with same content on two different dates! And some people may ask why did I get two emails on the same date?

No one knows why it happens but once it happens - most likely you are all set to see the last part of the movie.

P.S. Please take care that email doesn't says - pending review etc......

So who all are going to be invited in itec's party besides anru?

URGENT!! - Need to go for early FP - Manchester,NH - pl help

Hello Gurus,

My FP is scheduled for Apr 8,05, but I will not be in town during that time. I tried early FP on Mar 4 but they did not allow me to have an early FP.

Any other options?? ,,,pl advise

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: *****

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 8, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Junta clarification.....

4 emails this morning at the following time
2 emails: 8:01:04
2 emails: 8:01:29

If all the things go fine....GJK, ZAMQ, JP, KAMI99, ANRU, JAOCANADA, SP_201

HaveToGetIt said:
Why did they request another FP eventhough you already did it in Nov' 04?? :confused:

Check the code in FP notice. This time is might be for biometrics only.

itec said:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: *****

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 8, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Junta clarification.....

4 emails this morning at the following time
2 emails: 8:01:04
2 emails: 8:01:29

If all the things go fine....GJK, ZAMQ, JP, KAMI99, ANRU, JAOCANADA, SP_201

itec
now 485 approval is on your way, enjoy buddy
all the best
we'll be very happy if you get approval soon

Jharkhandi - URGENT!! any suggestions on early FP in Manchester,NH

Jharkhandi,

Please share your thoughts on this

My FP is scheduled for Apr 8,05, but I will not be in town during that time. I tried early FP on Mar 4 but they did not allow me.

bloreboy said:
Jharkhandi,

My FP is scheduled for Apr 8,05, but I will not be in town during that time. I tried early FP on Mar 4 but they did not allow me.

Buddy what is your PD?

Many people unnecessary rush for early FP which has no impact on the case thier processing time. Say if you are EB3 Filer with PD 2003 be relaxed because right now PD is Mar 02. Early FP will not help you at all.

This can happen when you do early FP....

FP is valid for one year. If you are not on edge of i-485 approval don't rush because you may have to do it again if you don't get i-485 approval in one year of FP. Many cases are delayed for about 22 to 24 months because of missed FP . So you want to avoid second FP and reduce possibility of getting caught in this type of situation.

bloreboy said:
Jharkhandi,

Share you experience and mention location too. You never know - someone from your vicinity may have done it successfully in a nearby location!

Also do not forget to mention the place where you would be on April 08, 2005. Someone may like to pass some good pointers to you.

I was just checking few 140 cases with ND Jan 11 2005. There are few for which they have given RFE ( 1 saw 3 cases). one was approved yesterday. so i guess its my turn now. they are for sure working on Jan 11 th 140 now.