2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

itec said:
Guru-JK,

you did not reply my PM?
Mahaguru itec,

Already replied.

Some m&m s for you itec:

What does PIA means? Please Inform Allah.
What does AI means? Already Informed.

itec,
How about starting a thread named m&m for all such stuff? I know couple of people here have good skills in poetry/shayari and jokes). And I know some more people from other section may like to join too.

to vinodtv

vinodtv, My ASC for code 2 biometrics is Alexandra but the notice was mailed and postmarked from the St.Albans VT office. Hope this helps..

vinodtv said:
I am requesting this information again.

Guys from VA/DC or one of the Gurus.

Can anyone tell me if the FP notices are send from the local office which conducts the FP or from one of the Vermont Service center. I know it will of least importance for guys who already have their FPs done. But it will be help ful for people who have not received their fps yet .

Thanks....

Jharkhandi said:
Mahaguru itec,

Already replied.

Some m&m s for you itec:

What does PIA means? Please Inform Allah.
What does AI means? Already Informed.

itec,
How about starting a thread named m&m for all such stuff? I know couple of people here have good skills in poetry/shayari and jokes). And I know some more people from other section may like to join too.

I am note sure that we can do this or not because this site may restrict as it is for immigration purpose.

DD - Dev Doot
YD - Yam Doot
LUD - Lost USICS Doot

GCLSNJVSC said:
I want to share some good news with you guys. My 140 is approved yesterday. No LUD changes before, but there was a LUD change today. Is it common? This forum helped me a lot whenever I needed it.

Thanks
GCLSNJVSC

EB2 (LS) : ND 07/26/04 AD: 03/07/05.
Biometrics done : 03/01/05
LUD's on 485 : 03/01, 03/02, 03/03.

Same here, No LUD on I-140 before it was approved

LUD and Update after FP.

I got the Following Message with LUD on my and Spouse's I-485.

Application Type: I485,Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status.

On March 7, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

DesiInDC said:
vinodtv, My ASC for code 2 biometrics is Alexandra but the notice was mailed and postmarked from the St.Albans VT office. Hope this helps..

Kindly can you give your details of when you filed your case, which category blah blah

itec said:
look my signature....
itec,

I too got my early FP completed from York, PA after seeing one of your earlier posts. I was scheduled at Newark, NJ on 3/29/05. But I could not resist from going for early FP after my 140 was approved.

Keep up the good work gentleman!

kamineni99 said:
itec,

I too got my early FP completed from York, PA after seeing one of your earlier posts. I was scheduled at Newark, NJ on 3/29/05. But I could not resist from going for early FP after my 140 was approved.

Keep up the good work gentleman!

How many U turns you made to reach there? :D

I went there two time and made u turns both the times.... :D :D

I hope you were not scared by York County Prison :D .

you should have told me previously I would have give you nice country side direction nice roads...nice farms...you would have come across nice horse buggy...
anyway...did you do biometrics???

Baby Born in US

Many of you are married and have babies (born in US). I have some information correct me if I am wrong.

1. A baby born in US becomes US citizen by birth (excludes baby born to person working for foreign consulate delegates)

2. Once that baby becomes 21 yrs , grown up dault can file petition for the parents

3. If the parents become illegal they cannot claim that they have to stay in US to take care of baby

Does anyone know that one has to do any process for PR or anything for the babies born in US?

FP notice received in VA

tiredofw8ing said:
How about the virginia (Alexandria) office. Do they allow early finger print.
Anybody tried that? Thank You

Finally received FP notices for myself and spouse today. ND 3/3/05 SD at Alexandria, VA 4/21/05. The letters were postmarked 3/4/05.
tiredofw8ing (and others), did you try early FP at Alexandria? Any ideas of EARLY FINGERPRINTING IN VIRGINIA.

Please update tracker with my information. My signature is updated.

itec said:
Many of you are married and have babies (born in US). I have some information correct me if I am wrong.

1. A baby born in US becomes US citizen by birth (excludes baby born to person working for foreign consulate delegates)

2. Once that baby becomes 21 yrs , grown up dault can file petition for the parents

3. If the parents become illegal they cannot claim that they have to stay in US to take care of baby

Does anyone know that one has to do any process for PR or anything for the babies born in US?
1. Correct.
2. It is either 16 or 18. (most likely 16).
3. Correct again.

Babies born in USA are citizen by birth - so there is no need for filing PR in first place.

itec said:
How many U turns you made to reach there? :D

I went there two time and made u turns both the times.... :D :D

I hope you were not scared by York County Prison :D .

you should have told me previously I would have give you nice country side direction nice roads...nice farms...you would have come across nice horse buggy...
anyway...did you do biometrics???

I did not find any difficulty in getting to York. I took mapquest directions. Did not take any U turns at all. But we went to York County Prison's premises by assuming it could be ASC, of course my wife delighted to see a prison first time from outside

They automatically took biometrics without me reminding them to do so. I have that in my mind to remind them in case, thanks to your earlier posts about biometrics.

I noticed LUD change, no message change, on myne and my wife's 485s after I reached my home in NJ two hours later.

Did you notice any message changed on you 485 after your FP?

Jharkhandi said:
1. Correct.
2. It is either 16 or 18. (most likely 16).
3. Correct again.

Babies born in USA are citizen by birth - so there is no need for filing PR in first place.

GJK,

making double in OT....? :D

kamineni99 said:
I did not find any difficulty in getting to York. I took mapquest directions. Did not take any U turns at all. But we went to York County Prison's premises by assuming it could be ASC, of course my wife delighted to see a prison first time from outside

They automatically took biometrics without me reminding them to do so. I have that in my mind to remind them in case, thanks to your earlier posts about biometrics.

I noticed LUD change, no message change, on myne and my wife's 485s after I reached my home in NJ two hours later.

delighted ??? :eek:

kamineni99 said:

Not many U truns because I live near by. Only last left turn in front of PO. I just went ahead and then realized that INS is way behind.

you will get two LUD's one within an hour and second next day.

You FP results will take about 3 - 4 days to reach VSC.

Compiler

GJK,

R u writing a compiler to make automatic processing of GC?

Get H1 in indian and when you land here, data is complied and GC is handed to you at prot of entry?