2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Nov 26th week cases

seekinggc_ssk said:
Friends this seems to be absolutely ridiculous that only the files of that week have disappeared and nothing happened to them.

Longwait, are you saying that only that week's files were outsourced ???

Let us hope they will wake up and do something about their files or accept that their website has false claims about dates etc.

No, no the general process may be outsourced. Please dont quote me on that. I felt that when I got the FP notices without any LUDs, that there may be some truth in it.

I called the INS office today and requested for a "Case Status Enquiry". Atleast this way I will get something from the ins in the next 30 days as to where my case stands

I-140 RFE - Number of days to reply

I got an RFE on Feb 15 on my I-140 Ability to Pay and my lawyer is taking his own time to reply, he just told me that he will be replying by the end of this week(nearly a month after the RFE was issued. I am worried that this will affect my I-140 approval. Guys is there anyone in my situation?

RFE on I-140, FP notice received

Finally, there was some movement on my I-140. Unfortunately, it is an RFE (email received on 3/3/05). I am yet to receive the details in the mail...will post when I do.

Also, I received FP notice today with FP date 4/2/05 @ Boston. (Didnt get this for my spouse probably since the secondary I-485 was filed just 2 weeks before my FP was sent ) . Does any know if my spouse can still go for fingerprinting along with me ? If not, is there anything else that one can do to expedite fingerprinting of secondary applicant?

Could someone update the tracker with the details ?

Last edited by a moderator:
malmurugank said:
I got an RFE on Feb 15 on my I-140 Ability to Pay and my lawyer is taking his own time to reply, he just told me that he will be replying by the end of this week(nearly a month after the RFE was issued. I am worried that this will affect my I-140 approval. Guys is there anyone in my situation?

There is a 90 days time period in which you have to reply to a RFE. If you want to learn more about 'ability to pay' issue, read this thread:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=137088

Received FP notice

My lawyer received the FP notices for me and spouse, I didn't receive yet

I have a question,
As i got the FP is that mean My 140 is in good state, not got the approval yet

Any thoughts guys

tracker updated

tracker updated with abcxyz, gcappl03, anru, malabor, laborapproved, njgc007 and asciiboston's info...

Gave FP on saturday 03/05/05. Had an LUD on 485 on monday and today as well. Is that a trend or LUD changes for consecutive days after FP?

waitjuly2001 said:
There is another thread about ability to pay issue. There is a person with name united nations very helpful having pretty good knowledge about this. He is prompt in replying.

Yes, that is exactly the thread that I gave the URL for. And Unitednations is very helpful, I know this first hand, he was the one who got my 140 approved after the denial.

140 Approved

I want to share some good news with you guys. My 140 is approved yesterday. No LUD changes before, but there was a LUD change today. Is it common? This forum helped me a lot whenever I needed it.

Thanks
GCLSNJVSC

EB2 (LS) : ND 07/26/04 AD: 03/07/05.
Biometrics done : 03/01/05
LUD's on 485 : 03/01, 03/02, 03/03.

FP Notice and 140

sree234 said:
My lawyer received the FP notices for me and spouse, I didn't receive yet

I have a question,
As i got the FP is that mean My 140 is in good state, not got the approval yet

Any thoughts guys

May be it does not mean anything. I got RFE on 140 after FP done.

anru said:
I hope people understand that not everyone speak hindi or whatever language some are using to do their posts. Please don't tell that it is not addressed to others. If so, there are ways to post private messages if needed to converse in their language. These are forums that people post their experiences/questions/clarifications and others learn from that. It is not fair for people who don't understand.

Please be considerate of others in the forum. Hope i didn't hurt anyone. Just trying to express my feelings.

I remember that you did react to this before. I hail from the from same place as you. Issue basically boils down to "dont want to speak" instead of "cant speak".

Take it easy. Why dont you just ignore those posts?

GCLSNJVSC,

First of all congratulations! LUD change after approval is reported by lots of people - most of the times within a week and sometimes close to FP notice. Do not worry - once 140 is done - that is it.

Jharkhandi said:
GCLSNJVSC,

First of all congratulations! LUD change after approval is reported by lots of people - most of the times within a week and sometimes close to FP notice. Do not worry - once 140 is done - that is it.

Thanks JK.

FP in NY

Tried FP at Hempstead, NY today. After seeing Code 3, they said the computer system is down and i have to fix another appointment. I am planning to go tomorrow and see if they allow.

3rd, 4th LUD changed after FP done

3rd LUD changed after FP done, no message update..
4th LUD changed after FP done, FP recieved message..

Last edited by a moderator:
GC4Ever said:
Gave FP on saturday 03/05/05. Had an LUD on 485 on monday and today as well. Is that a trend or LUD changes for consecutive days after FP?

same here GC4Ever, look at my signature. let's see what is next...

Got Finger Prints Notice

I got the finger prints notice. Here are the details of my case.

Priority Date: 7/2/2001
I140/I485 Receipt date:11/1/2004
I140 approval date : 2/17/2005.
Finger Prints Notice date: 3/4/2005
Finger prints schedule date: 3/26/2005(NEWARK, NJ)

Please, update my info.
Thanks in advance,
ever_fre :)

recent i-485 approval

Most of you might have not heard about recent i-485 approval but many applicants of 10-11-12/2003 got 485 approvals. So hope that now processing of 2004 i485 has begun.

Most of us has made some mistakes in GC process. Now we cannot correct but we can aware our freinds who are planing to file GC this will help them to cut down thier time of GC process. I will write about this as soon as I will get some time. And will write about some myths of GC process too....

Junta if you don't understand some of my comments... It is not absuive language it is plain humor (free from any bias... :D ) which tells lots of things in few words and ease tensions of GC process.