2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

MA_Labor said:
If you were so sure that your post isn't going to be popular then why the EFF did you post it in the first place.

First of all, I used the word "probably." Like you who could post your experience, I think I could also post my experience.

MA_Labor said:
The reason I posted my experience here was to give an honest to goodness account of today’s events. After my futile attempt, I wanted to pass on my experience to people who would want to consider it while attempting early FP. It’s completely up to them whether they want to go for it or not.

No one said your experience was not honest and I am sure someone will find it useful. I, too, am passing my experiences to people who would want to consider early FP.

MA_Labor said:
Even though we went for an early FP, we never argued unnecessarily nor did we cause any inconvenience to anybody. I fail to understand how could someone make you "wait longer in line outside in the cold weather". Were they blocking the way while arguing with the officer? I don't think anybody is that stupid? So please don't try to exaggerate your account to make you look better. Just that you did your FP on the scheduled date doesn't make you better than others so that you can look down on them. Many people have been allowed early FP in the past and that's why few people want to try it. It's perfectly legit.

I also fail to understand why you would take it personally because my post was no where directing at you. Your experience is not mine. Please note that not all ASCs are the same and each has difference entrance procedures. Your accusation of my exaggeration is not based on any account. No one is better than the other - we are all waiting for GC, aren't we? Apparently, it is not legit otherwise you would not have turned away. Sorry that you were not successful today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks MA_Labor for posting your experience

MA_Labor,

Thanks for posting your experience on trying early FP at Boston ASC. I was considering going for early FP at Boston ASC but after reading about your experience, I will just wait for my scheduled date, which is April-13.

Posting your experience has saved me a lot of trouble.

tracker updated

tracker updated with ashhedgem gcalb, njweaer, jdmass, bombay,desima and shappantikli's info.......

I just called FBI at (304)625-5590 and then press option 2 and 3, to check my FP status. They said they cleared and sent them to USCIS on the same day 2/25/05. But the message in USCIS changed only for my wife, but not for me. I may have to wait few more days for the message change.

pls clarify

MayGC2004 said:
I just called FBI at (304)625-5590 and then press option 2 and 3, to check my FP status. They said they cleared and sent them to USCIS on the same day 2/25/05. But the message in USCIS changed only for my wife, but not for me. I may have to wait few more days for the message change.

Just called the FBI used the same option mensioned here and got a reply saying that they send it back to the INS the same day. When i replyed saying "so it is cleared" she instead said that they don't clear the FP, it is just that they send back the results. Is it true?

thanks

USCIS receives the FP results from FBI. The FP results show like: No records found, or that there was hits etc. USCIS accepts results and signs the outcome of same(acceptable for continued processing or not!).

Theoretically USCIS clears the FP(matter of signing on the result recd - that is all.).

MA_Labor said:
She didn't specifically describe each code but I heard her say to someone that they need biometrics too after looking at their FP notice. I think that the folks at Boston ASC are aware of these codes.

Did you find any official link for these codes. I couldn't get my biometrics done in the ASC with code 3. Those people said they are correct in what they are doing.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Just called the FBI used the same option mensioned here and got a reply saying that they send it back to the INS the same day. When i replyed saying "so it is cleared" she instead said that they don't clear the FP, it is just that they send back the results. Is it true?

thanks

You got your FP done today and the results are sent already??? That was fast.

AP Approved

Just got two emails from USCIS regarding I-131 approval. I got an RFE on AP on 01/05/05. Response was sent on 01/25/05 and there was an LUD on 01/28/05. There was no LUD after that until the approval.

For those who got RFE on AP for digital photos.

Photos from AAA didn't work :rolleyes:

Photos from US Post Office worked :)

MA_Labor said:
Just got two emails from USCIS regarding I-131 approval. I got an RFE on AP on 01/05/05. Response was sent on 01/25/05 and there was an LUD on 01/28/05. There was no LUD after that until the approval.

Did FP in Hempstead, NY

I along with my wife did the FP(scared to put 'early' in the title :p ) at Hempstead, NY. We went around 1.30PM and there were around 30 people waiting. But there was no line and so we went in. We gave our papers and the passport. They verified and gave the forms to fill out. After filling the form, we waited for around 15 minutes. Then we were called in and they took the digital photo, digital signature and finger prints of all the fingers. We were out by 2.30PM. The staffs were really helpful.

They didn’t check the date/time of appointment and which ASC we were supposed to go. Actually i was scheduled in Manchester, NH, although i have moved to NY and did update the USCIS with new address. They still scheduled near my old address and sent it there. Still, they allowed us and no questions asked. It took more time for me to get back from ASC to my home than the actual process itself :) .

Just checked the status on I-485, no LUD changes on both of our applications.

May be we have to wait some more time.

are you guys able to check you status online right now.....somehow i am not able to access and it says reciept is not available........

Yes. And i just did. It's fine.
pallu2004 said:
are you guys able to check you status online right now.....somehow i am not able to access and it says reciept is not available........

anru said:
Yes. And i just did. It's fine.

I guess mine is blocked permanently becasue i did some scan for 140 using excel only 150 EACs i scanned. guys any idea how can i overcome this issue...... this is what is showing when i check case status

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

pallu2004 said:
I guess mine is blocked permanently becasue i did some scan for 140 using excel only 150 EACs i scanned. guys any idea how can i overcome this issue...... this is what is showing when i check case status

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

Create a new user id.

congrats...for successful early FP

anru said:
I along with my wife did the FP(scared to put 'early' in the title :p ) at Hempstead, NY. We went around 1.30PM and there were around 30 people waiting. But there was no line and so we went in. We gave our papers and the passport. They verified and gave the forms to fill out. After filling the form, we waited for around 15 minutes. Then we were called in and they took the digital photo, digital signature and finger prints of all the fingers. We were out by 2.30PM. The staffs were really helpful.

They didn’t check the date/time of appointment and which ASC we were supposed to go. Actually i was scheduled in Manchester, NH, although i have moved to NY and did update the USCIS with new address. They still scheduled near my old address and sent it there. Still, they allowed us and no questions asked. It took more time for me to get back from ASC to my home than the actual process itself :) .

Just checked the status on I-485, no LUD changes on both of our applications.

May be we have to wait some more time.

Alien registration card

Hello,

My FP is scheduled tomorrow, in FP notice they asked to bring alien registration card with other documents. what is alien registration card?

Thanks & regards
Kat

LUD has changed today for all of my and my spouse applications (140/485/EAD/AP) with no change in msg......what does this means guys any idea.