2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

nnsai2004 said:
Hi,
Did anybody called USCIS and find out the reason ? Because we haven't received any approvals other than FP after 100 days.

Is this good idea to call USCIS and find out the reason? If so please let me know. I am Planning to call USCIS sometime next week.

Did anybody collected their EAD & AP etc.. from local INS? If so please let me know the procedure.
All the best for future approvals.

Thanks.

nnsai2004,

We are sailing in the same boat, Please see my RD and ND in my signature.
Except FP notice, I neither received any LUDs or approvals :confused:
I don;t know what to do ? If you get any info, please let me know

Thanks
sunlightmoon

cooldude2k4 said:
I'm one of the filers between these dates. I've my EAD and AP approvals and also my FP is done. But haven't heard anything about my I-140. No LUD changes for this. I was told that we cannot check on the I-140 status as they would ask for the employer or attorney's office. Is there a way we can find out I-140 status?

cooldude2k4,

When did u receive EAD, AP and FP , can you let us know, whether u called USCIS ?

Thanks
sunlightmoon

Bad news for us. We have rfe on ability to pay as well as work experience. Hope we can give uscis everything they have requested before we go for FP...:(

sunlightmoon said:
cooldude2k4,

When did u receive EAD, AP and FP , can you let us know, whether u called USCIS ?

Thanks
sunlightmoon

My EAD and AP are approved in Dec 04. Pls chk the tracker. I did not call USCIS.

Early FP

I am not sure if we need to panic for early FP. I had to go to different ASC on a earlier date. USCIS did not schedule the FP as per my current address. They scheduled at the old address even after updating USCIS with the new address. I personally did update adderss atleast 1 1/2 months before the FP notice date. They still scheduled at my old address. In this case what would we do. Also when i called up USCIS to tell that i didn't receive my FP notice, they sent another copy of FP(still scheduled at my old address) to my new address, with a note saying that, i could go the any ASC near my address or still go to the scheduled ASC on the scheduled date.

Also when we do the FP, they give you the notice with the seal saying the date of FP done and where. Isn't is sufficient.

You people just scared me :eek: . But holding on to my hope :confused: .

bloreboy said:
MA_labor , i think you are right.!...I will follow suit and go on the scheduled even if it means little change of plan on traveling

Did an early FP on saturday march 5th. Status for FP changed today, received FP etc etc ... i think there is no issue in going for early FP, everything is inputed electronically on EAC # and its not as if they are WAITING for every candidate to give FP on scheduled date.

shade some information please
No news on my 140.
No Lud's changed even after receiving FPs
Please guys give any advice what i have to do

I got Fp notices, Does iam in the same situation before and after Fp notices
What to do to get any information regarding my 140

thanks

Thanks july022004, Today we completed our FP, Do they return the form that we filled in ASC ? as they returned our forms with token numbers along with FP notification. Is this normal.

Jharkandi, You can share your thoughts....

There is a LUD for both of us today.....

Regards
Kat

july022004 said:
You can take following docs for indentification
Passport
Driver License
EAD (If you have)
SSN card (not necessary, but good to have)

Then
485 receipt notice
FP Original notice

These would suffice.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat999 said:
Thanks july022004, Today we completed our FP, Do they return the form that we filled in ASC ? as they returned our forms with token numbers along with FP notification. Is this normal.

Jharkandi, You can share your thoughts....

There is a LUD for both of us today.....

Regards
Kat

Kat,

As long as LUD is there - you are fine. You may also like to check with FBI after a day or two. Some ASCs keep form and FP notices, some don't. It doesn't matter if they keep it or not. But you must check with FBI after couple of days that they have got your FP or not and that it was 'readble' for the system(data transmission loss etc did not mess it).

And finally do not think about LUDs too much - as you have no control over it!

Thanks Jharkhandi, I thought ASC will keep the form with them for records, does anybody on this forum has similar exp.

Regards
Kat

Jharkhandi said:
Kat,

As long as LUD is there - you are fine. You may also like to check with FBI after a day or two. Some ASCs keep form and FP notices, some don't. It doesn't matter if they keep it or not. But you must check with FBI after couple of days that they have got your FP or not and that it was 'readble' for the system(data transmission loss etc did not mess it).

And finally do not think about LUDs too much - as you have no control over it!

FP and Biometrics completed

Hi Guys,

Today I had my FP and Biometrics done in Hartford, CT.
Today LUD on I-485 changed to 3/11/05 for myself and my wife.

EB3, VSC.
PD- Aug 2002
I-140/ I-485 RD April 21, 2004.
140 -AD 11/24/2004

FP Done - 3/11/05.

FP Notice and Form

Kat999 said:
Thanks Jharkhandi, I thought ASC will keep the form with them for records, does anybody on this forum has similar exp.

Regards
Kat

I did my FP today at Philadelphia.. after FP they returned back both the FP notice and the Form they give me to fill there.... after stamping it and putting some numbers.... I think that is normal...

FP notice and the Form

rohilr said:
I did my FP today at Philadelphia.. after FP they returned back both the FP notice and the Form they give me to fill there.... after stamping it and putting some numbers.... I think that is normal...

They returned my FP notice but they kept the form we filled.
This is in Hartford, CT.

my timeline

EB2 nj labor PD: 04/01/02
Labor approval: 12/27/04
140/485/EAD concurrent filing MD: 01/25/05, RD: 02/04/05, ND: 02/09/05
EAD AD: 03/09/05
140 AD: 03/11/05
FD scheduled date: 04/19/05

gotit2004 said:
EB2 nj labor PD: 04/01/02
Labor approval: 12/27/04
140/485/EAD concurrent filing MD: 01/25/05, RD: 02/04/05, ND: 02/09/05
EAD AD: 03/09/05
140 AD: 03/11/05
FD scheduled date: 04/19/05

You got your 140 approved for EB2 in 1 month, it is great. I don;t know when mine will be approved. Looks like they are ahead of their published date which is 12/29/04 for EB2 140.

Congrates... :)

Even in NY, they returned both FP notice and the form. There is a stamping with Date, location and staff info of who did FP. For us, they took a photocopy of both the form and notice and returned both of them.
rohilr said:

Rohil did they do Biometrics too in Philly?

rohilr said:

Rohil did they do Biometrics too in Philly? Let me know how your experience was?