2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

itec said:
for i-485 TSC/NSC have multiple LUDS while VSC couple....I have observed this pattern...

2 LUDS after biometric
3rd LUD + Msg change (some cases within week or about 20 days)
4th/5th LUD one/two days following 3rd LUD
5th/6th LUD usually 15 to 20 days after 4th/5th
7th LUD + approval immediatly after 5th/6th.....

I have learned this from many signatures..only...

itec,

Patterns differ in VSC. Well I do not belv much in LUD change, but looking at your interest - I would say - check VSC 485 LUDs.

I checked some people's LUD in VSC, one I just completed is of LC_Virginia. Maybe you can use that one also in your analysis.

Did my early FP at Hempstead NY on sat 03/13.
Code 3...they took FP of all 10 and biometrics.
Returned the original notice with stamp and also the application.
I asked them particularly if I need to cancel the original FP appointment which is on 04/05. He said they will take care of it and I do not need to worry about it. They were heplful and cared least about the FP date.
There was notice outside the ASC saying that "People who have appointments at Brooklyn should go to Brooklyn". I had my appt at Brooklyn. I was thinking of not going in but then descided to take a shot. But they actually did not care about it. These guys are really unpredictable!!!

Spouse RFE

Spouse received RFE for some documentation missed during filing. This was related to one status change for 25 days not attached.This was when I changed jobs in 2000. We have the document and are sending it over now.
If you want to avoid these delays make a complete check list clearly in your document stating from and to dates for all status changes/renewals etc. Prepare documentation clearly for 485 stage.
The officer in charge could have just looked up the machine to get this information but wants us to send this and there is a delay of 2-3 months for my spouse due to this silly mistake.

Any Early FP done in Newark,NJ ?

Buddies:

I have my FP scheduled in mid-april. I am thinking to get it done early by gate crashing one of these days. Does anybody have any experience on this - Appreciate your comments.

I have seen the acronym "ASC" - what does that stand for ?

What is the pattern of this FP flood ? How early can I expect a 485 approval after doing FP .. cause I have seen people doing multiple FPs.

I have seen people in NJ getting appointments in Newark NJ or Hackensack NJ - what is the criteria for this ?

- msd_gc.

nnsai2004 said:
Hi,
Did anybody called USCIS and find out the reason ? Because we haven't received any approvals other than FP after 100 days.

Is this good idea to call USCIS and find out the reason? If so please let me know. I am Planning to call USCIS sometime next week.

Did anybody collected their EAD & AP etc.. from local INS? If so please let me know the procedure.
All the best for future approvals.

Thanks.

I am in the same boat too. I got my FP done yesterday (Sat 12th mar). I have an appointment for getting my temp ead cards tomorrow. I shall post what happens. Its so ironic. I felt that geting EADs is a process which should have gone with no problems. I really cant understand the INS. I waited 4 years in my previous company with the process approval by the company/and the lawyers process taking a long long time(in NY). That company was shut down on Dec 31 of 2004 and the whole process was nullified. I was on the 7th year H1 and hence resorted to the labor sub process. Now while the official date shows Jan 22 for EADs and Dec 9th for I-140s I have no idea as to what is going on.with my case Hope this pain ends shortly and we get approvals.

Good luck.

RD Nov 26, ND Dec 03.
FP notice Feb 22nd (received on Mar 3rd)
Got it done yesterday in New Rochelle. (a 1/2 hr smooth process)

msd_gc said:
Buddies:

I have my FP scheduled in mid-april. I am thinking to get it done early by gate crashing one of these days. Does anybody have any experience on this - Appreciate your comments.

I have seen the acronym "ASC" - what does that stand for ?

What is the pattern of this FP flood ? How early can I expect a 485 approval after doing FP .. cause I have seen people doing multiple FPs.

I have seen people in NJ getting appointments in Newark NJ or Hackensack NJ - what is the criteria for this ?

- msd_gc.

ASC stands for Application Support Center - center where FPs are handled.

Regd. EAD and AP

Hi Gurus....

I am filing for extension for my wife for EAD and AP and have 2 questions:

1. In whose name should I write the check?
2. Where should I mail the extension forms?

My I-485 application is pendng in VSC. Pls see my signature for details.

Week of Nov23-Dec03

Hi Guys,
I went to the local INS office to pick my temp EAD cards today. To my surprise, the officer told me that the application was on hold and gave no further info. I was not given the temp ead cards. This is in NY. He asked me to "Write" to the vermont office instead of calling.

Did any of you experience anything like this. I had posted earlier that one of my friends went to the local INS office in Atlanta and had the same experience. His case was filed in on Nov-23 too.

Please respond.

Pls Advice

MY CASE....GURUS please advice on what might be happening to my case....

First GC

I filed for Labor in Nov 2002 and got approved on Aug 2003. Filed 140/485/EAD/AP in Nov 2003 and got denied in July 2004 on basis of company Ability to Pay. Well my attorney filed MTR and case was transfered to AAO in Oct 2004. I left this company and joined another company. The case is still pending with AAO.

Second GC.

My new employer filed my GC using an approved substitute labor with PD in 2001. I filed all 140/485/EAD/AP in Dec 2004 with RD 12/28/2004. Since then my LUD changed on my EAD twice on Jan 20 and Jan 21 and nothing happened to till Mar 10. But on March 10 and 11, LUD for all application (140/EAD/AP/485) for me and my spouse (EAD/AP/485) changed with no change in message so far. I am hoping to get some email if they decide something. This new employer has a strong financials and I guess we should not have prb in ability to pay issue, but u never know what may come.

Please check your private message

longwait95 said:
Hi Guys,
I went to the local INS office to pick my temp EAD cards today. To my surprise, the officer told me that the application was on hold and gave no further info. I was not given the temp ead cards. This is in NY. He asked me to "Write" to the vermont office instead of calling.

Did any of you experience anything like this. I had posted earlier that one of my friends went to the local INS office in Atlanta and had the same experience. His case was filed in on Nov-23 too.

Please respond.

tracker updated

tracker updated with ptlsb, gcalb, sree234, bronxboy, rlny122004, gcnc04, bright, luckybastard and rohilr's info......

longwait95 said:
Hi Guys,

Please respond.
Did you ask what is this hold for? Any RFE?

pallu2004 said:
MY CASE....GURUS please advice on what might be happening to my case....

First GC

I filed for Labor in Nov 2002 and got approved on Aug 2003. Filed 140/485/EAD/AP in Nov 2003 and got denied in July 2004 on basis of company Ability to Pay. Well my attorney filed MTR and case was transfered to AAO in Oct 2004. I left this company and joined another company. The case is still pending with AAO.

Second GC.

My new employer filed my GC using an approved substitute labor with PD in 2001. I filed all 140/485/EAD/AP in Dec 2004 with RD 12/28/2004. Since then my LUD changed on my EAD twice on Jan 20 and Jan 21 and nothing happened to till Mar 10. But on March 10 and 11, LUD for all application (140/EAD/AP/485) for me and my spouse (EAD/AP/485) changed with no change in message so far. I am hoping to get some email if they decide something. This new employer has a strong financials and I guess we should not have prb in ability to pay issue, but u never know what may come.
Current strong financials do not get you off the hook. Try to find out how did they do in 2001? Your LC is of 2001. Your employer should demonstrate the ability to pay from the LC priority date.

Also I belv it is too early to predict based on two LUDs - it could be anything. Just wait for a week or two.

Spouse LUD not changed after Biometric

itec said:
for i-485 TSC/NSC have multiple LUDS while VSC couple....I have observed this pattern...

2 LUDS after biometric
3rd LUD + Msg change (some cases within week or about 20 days)
4th/5th LUD one/two days following 3rd LUD
5th/6th LUD usually 15 to 20 days after 4th/5th
7th LUD + approval immediatly after 5th/6th.....

I have learned this from many signatures..only...

I done my FP on Friday , March 11th around 3:00 PM in Philly .. and I saw that my LUD got changed to 3/11/05 in the night.. but my wife who has done her FP in the same center on Saturday , March 12th at 8:00 AM .. has no LUD change for her....
any other person who has done FP and Biometric on Saturday in Philly please tell about your LUD has changed or not....

Jharkhandi said:
Current strong financials do not get you off the hook. Try to find out how did they do in 2001? Your LC is of 2001. Your employer should demonstrate the ability to pay from the LC priority date.

Also I belv it is too early to predict based on two LUDs - it could be anything. Just wait for a week or two.

They have good financial in 2001 2002 2003 and 2004.....I am just worried that why LUD is changing on my and spouse 485.....usually this is not seen in other cases....have you seen LUD changed on 485 on some other cases.

rohilr said:
I done my FP on Friday , March 11th around 3:00 PM in Philly .. and I saw that my LUD got changed to 3/11/05 in the night.. but my wife who has done her FP in the same center on Saturday , March 12th at 8:00 AM .. has no LUD change for her....
any other person who has done FP and Biometric on Saturday in Philly please tell about your LUD has changed or not....

Your wife LUD will get updated tonight as USCIS does not update on weekends.
Check tonight and keep us update on her LUD

pallu2004 said:
They have good financial in 2001 2002 2003 and 2004.....I am just worried that why LUD is changing on my and spouse 485.....usually this is not seen in other cases....have you seen LUD changed on 485 on some other cases.
Yes, sometimes when case is pending in AAO - you get it. Perhaps it is due to the fact that USCIS is able to locate your cases and attach them thru your A#.

Thanks

mike_inus said:
Your wife LUD will get updated tonight as USCIS does not update on weekends.
Check tonight and keep us update on her LUD

Thanks Mike and I will keep all you updated on that...

tried but no luck for early FP

we tried for early FP in new rochelle,ny on march 12th,
they told to come on sscheduled date

actually its my mistake, i gave my wife's old passport, there surname is different than in FP notice , then she checked FP and told me your coming very early ,you are supposed to come on schedule date

we planned to go on schedule date which is on march 29th