2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

EAD Approved

just noticed in my online USCIS account that EAD has been approved. who would have thought a comment like the following would be so comforting.

"On February 16, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Good luck to all.

congrats

bikingviking said:
Another set of twin emails this morning. 485 approved for myself and wife. This stressful journey has finally come to an end. Thanks to all who have provided guidance, information and much needed support in these forums. May your gods be with you wherever you are, and good luck with your approvals.

your case gives me hope, my ND/RD for 485 is very close to yours but PD is behind. Also have MA labor, not that it matters probably.

Guys,

I am waiting for the RFE to reach attorney. As Mariajohn mentioned, I am a PT with 3.5 course+.5 internship+0.5 bridge course for university degree+0.5 internship, a total of 5 yr education and also got admission for MS in US and about to finsih that.(Just thesis left). Do you think that will be an issue. My M.S program eligibility criteria does say that bachelor is required, Do you think that's an issue. I am just worried.

Finger printing

Hi all -

When I filed for my I140/485/EAD/AP last May, The EAD approval took more than 90 days. Well after 90 days I went to the local immigration office and obtained a temporary EAD card and I got fingerprinted then.
A month later I got my approval for my EAD.

My question to all of you gurus, does that mean because I got fingerprinted for the EAD I will not be required to do another finger printing for the I140/485 ???

Thanks

mariajohn said:
LSaspirant, sarwarmd, rrcreddy4
Do you know your RFE is on what? Looks like USCIS is giving RFEs on Bachelor’s degree not obtained through single degree of four years, i.e. three years degree and one year PG Diploma or other lesser degrees.

Please comment about this issue.

Thanks

I Have not received the RFE details yet. But I have Masters Degree from US.
Waiting to get the Info....

Please help

I have rfe today ? i do not know what is that ? I am dependent on primary applicant.. My husband got approved . Message shows requesting for additional information for my case ?

what do you think it could be for dependents?

Good News...

Hi Guys,
Just want to update you guys on my I-140 Status. I got an email notification stating I got approved.

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: This case has been approved. On February 16, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.

EB2/MA/10/02
CONCURRENT FILER I-140/I-1485/AP/EAD - MD 07/04/04, RD 07/06/04, , ND 07/12/04
EAD AD 07/29/04
AP AD 08/02/04
I-140 AD 02/16/05 :D
I-485 AD ?
FP ?

Please update the Excel Spread Sheet

Anyone else got any approvals & FP notices?
What is the wait like for FP? & I485?
Can someone explain what to expect and the time line from here on. Also when am I eligible to switch jobs?

Appreciate all your help guys
Regards
Dude

140 application has employer's address onto it. So you wont be able to change that.

anru said:
Hi VSC2004485.
When i called USCIS for Change of address, I had 140 and 485 pending. They said i cannot do address change for I140, since that's company's petition.
So i asked them to update only for 485 and gave the EAC number for 485.

When you called USCIS, did you give all the EAC numbers to update or just the pending 485? If what i understand is correct, the person who takes the change of address will make a request with the information that you provide. It will be sent to the appropriate channel to do the actual update on the files. So, if you provide them with a set of EAC numbers, it will get updated on all of them.

Folks, Correct me if i am wrong.

bostondude said:
Hi Guys,
Can someone explain what to expect and the time line from here on. Also when am I eligible to switch jobs?

Appreciate all your help guys
Regards
Dude

YES, you can change jobs using AC21. It is well over 180 days past your RD/ND of I-485. You need to get Approval Notice (copy is good) of I-140.

EAD Approved!!!

:) :D :)

My EAD got approved yesterday (Feb. 16, 2005). I got 4 emails (two each for my wife and myself) today early morning (at about 6:00 am EST. Wonder who is working this early. :)). There was a LUD change on my wife's AP yesterday. Other than that, the LUD on both EAD applications show today (02/17/2005). Anyway this is indeed great news for me....

My details are in the signature. Can someone please update the tracker. Also can you please correct my ND for I-485/EAD/AP to 01/25/2005.

Thanks guys... and Big Thanks to guys in VSC!!! Cheers...

EAD: 02/16/2005 :) :)
AP: ???

gimegc said:

My EAD got approved yesterday (Feb. 16, 2005). I got 4 emails (two each for my wife and myself) today early morning (at about 6:00 am EST. Wonder who is working this early. :)). There was a LUD change on my wife's AP yesterday. Other than that, the LUD on both EAD applications show today (02/17/2005). Anyway this is indeed great news for me....

My details are in the signature. Can someone please update the tracker. Also can you please correct my ND for I-485/EAD/AP to 01/25/2005.

Thanks guys... and Big Thanks to guys in VSC!!! Cheers...

EAD: 02/16/2005 :) :)

You must have needed EAD very badly :) Good for you :D

GreenCardVirus said:
You must have needed EAD very badly :) Good for you :D

Yeah!!!
Each such approval is a baby step towards freedom!!! ;)

EAD: 02/16/2005

HI Anru and VSC2004485,

I sent AR-11 for the change of address on last Friday and they have received it on this Monday. I called USCIS on last Friday for the Change of Address. I don't see any changes in my LUD for all the applications(485 is pending since June 1st 2004, I got EAD and AP approvals in July 2004 and I-140 approval in September 2004 ) so far. How long it took for you to see LUD updates after sending AR-11 and calling USCIS.

Thanks,

Chan99

anru said:
Hi VSC2004485.
When i called USCIS for Change of address, I had 140 and 485 pending. They said i cannot do address change for I140, since that's company's petition.
So i asked them to update only for 485 and gave the EAC number for 485.

When you called USCIS, did you give all the EAC numbers to update or just the pending 485? If what i understand is correct, the person who takes the change of address will make a request with the information that you provide. It will be sent to the appropriate channel to do the actual update on the files. So, if you provide them with a set of EAC numbers, it will get updated on all of them.

Folks, Correct me if i am wrong.

gimegc said:
Yeah!!!
Each such approval is a baby step towards freedom!!! ;)
So True.

I dont know whether life will change much after GC or not, but the feeling that the .. are Not in someone elses hands anymore is worth a million $ I guess.

Hi Chan99,
It took 2 weeks for me to see the LUD change, after i called the USCIS. I was told by the USCIS that AR-11 does not update the pending petitions. So, i think we need to take into account the date we called USCIS to update our petitions.

chan99 said:
HI Anru and VSC2004485,

I sent AR-11 for the change of address on last Friday and they have received it on this Monday. I called USCIS on last Friday for the Change of Address. I don't see any changes in my LUD for all the applications(485 is pending since June 1st 2004, I got EAD and AP approvals in July 2004 and I-140 approval in September 2004 ) so far. How long it took for you to see LUD updates after sending AR-11 and calling USCIS.

Thanks,

Chan99

Hi,
I changed the address a month back, LUD changed twice,
1st with no message changed
the 2nd LUD has changed with this message - On January 26, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any idea- is this the RFE or just update for Change of Address

thanks

thank you anru
chan,actually i did't call them.my attorney sent seperate letter to vermont service center, for me it took longtime(2 months) because i didn't call them. so you better call them asap.

Funny you mentioned that. I was also thinking the same thing today. My 485 LUD got updated yesterday around 11:30PM EST and again today morning, i saw another LUD with today's date while having my coffee around 7AM.

For quite sometime i was contemplating whether the first LUD that i saw yesterday night was with 02/16 or 02/17. But then why would they change LUD with next day's date?

How soon they update and how early can that be :)

gimegc said:

My EAD got approved yesterday (Feb. 16, 2005). I got 4 emails (two each for my wife and myself) today early morning (at about 6:00 am EST. Wonder who is working this early. :)).

Its an update for change of address, dont worry, you probably will get a letter from USCIS confirming ur change in address.

su2004 said:
Hi,
I changed the address a month back, LUD changed twice,
1st with no message changed
the 2nd LUD has changed with this message - On January 26, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Any idea- is this the RFE or just update for Change of Address

thanks