2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

rmandiga said:
LUD changed but no emails recieved.

Damn... This is highly tense time... All my hormones are at peak ... :( :(

Please forgive me for asking such trivial questions. What is LUD and what is the significance in the process?

pal1234 said:
Sunnysai,

Like you, I also got a RFE on photos for EAD and AP. I got it 10/8 and replied on 10/21. Till now I have not got any reply.

Did you raise any case check with VSC? When did you reply for your RFE?

I replied on 10/28, NO case check.

upandwaiting said:
Please forgive me for asking such trivial questions. What is LUD and what is the significance in the process?

LUD - Last Update Date.
Indicates when your case was last touched by USCIS for some action.

Any FP'S for aPRIL 2004 (EB3) Filers

hi perico, Bodhal singh, ajayksingh !
I have been following this thread on and off for a while. My ND for 140/485/ead ( EB3 ) is April 19th, 04 ( around the same time as yours) There has been no posts from any april 2004 concurrent filers about receiving FP notices. Any thoughts on that???? Your input is greatly appreciated! If this is not the right forum to post this question please excuse me.

I have my FP notice after filing concurrently in April 2004

Gardenstate said:
hi perico, Bodhal singh, ajayksingh !
I have been following this thread on and off for a while. My ND for 140/485/ead ( EB3 ) is April 19th, 04 ( around the same time as yours) There has been no posts from any april 2004 concurrent filers about receiving FP notices. Any thoughts on that???? Your input is greatly appreciated! If this is not the right forum to post this question please excuse me.

That statement is not correct. I have my FP notice after filing concurrently in April 2004.

Can I change jobs?

It's been over 6 months since my 485/140 (EB2) was filed. I have not yet received my 140. I have been approached by one of our competitors for exactly similar job at a higher position (one level higher-considered natural progression). Can I accept the job and yet be able to continue my current gc application?

I have received my EAD and AP.

Thanks, any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I-140 Denied

My I-140 was denied on Nov 16th. 485 was also denied as it is based on 140. I am preparing to file an appeal. Some one please update the tracker comments.

I-40 Approved

My I-40 has approved on Nov. 23rd, 2004 from Vermont. Some one please update sheet.
I-40 ND 9/24/2004 AD 11/23/2004

Thanks

Tracker Updated

with EricS and kalse_2000 records.

All the best to you EricS. Would you mind sharing the reason for your 140 denial?

Cheers

udt said:
It's been over 6 months since my 485/140 (EB2) was filed. I have not yet received my 140. I have been approached by one of our competitors for exactly similar job at a higher position (one level higher-considered natural progression). Can I accept the job and yet be able to continue my current gc application?

I have received my EAD and AP.

Thanks, any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
For being able to change jobs, your I140 should have been approved and 485 must be pending for more than 6 months.
In your case you may have to wait for your I140 to get approved.

Thanks

usagc2 said:
For being able to change jobs, your I140 should have been approved and 485 must be pending for more than 6 months.
In your case you may have to wait for your I140 to get approved.

Job Change with I-140 pending

I am in the same position as you. My lawyer suggested that I could change jobs if the current employer does not withdraw the GC petition and promises to support any inquiries and the new employer is willing to sponsor H-1 as a back up.

Based on his opinion, I am about to accept a new job. Please let me know if anybody has some advice on this matter.

Regards.

New to the forum - Please update the spreadsheet

Labor Substitution
I140 - ND: 11/17/2004 (EB3) - VSC
I485: Yet to send

LUD for my 485 changed again today. Same old message though..results of finger prints..

EB2
PA LABOR FILED 9/11/03 AD 1/12/04
140 RD 2/24/04 AD 5/13/04
FP 8/31/04
485 RD 2/24/04

my details

I am new to the tracker. Here are my details:

EB3 category
Labor filed in VSC: 4/2001
Labor approved 12/2003
Filed Cocurrently I140/I485 from Vermont on 8/18/2004
RD for I140:8/25/2004
RD for I485: 8/25/2004
Approved I140 on 10/23/2004
FP?

Last edited by a moderator:
phillybanker said:
I am in the same position as you. My lawyer suggested that I could change jobs if the current employer does not withdraw the GC petition and promises to support any inquiries and the new employer is willing to sponsor H-1 as a back up.

Based on his opinion, I am about to accept a new job. Please let me know if anybody has some advice on this matter.

Regards.

Was your lawyer hired by you directly or through your company? My lawyer is through my company and every time I communicate with them, they copy my boss on the email

udt said:
Was your lawyer hired by you directly or through your company? My lawyer is through my company and every time I communicate with them, they copy my boss on the email
I hired the lawyer, so my company does not know about all the developments.