2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

You should contact your attorney or you can call directly USCIS on their toll free number

Mike

mariajohn said:
I have a question. Here is my status,
I485/I140/EAD/AP - RD- 07/27/04
ND- 08/03/04

I765 - AD- 08/18/04
I131 - AD- 08/17/04

From USCIS website I140 VSC for EB3 case processing date is Sep24, 2004. Is that mean they forgot about my case?
Do I have to contact USCIS?

Please help me.

Priority date is when your labor will filed. In your case its 18th Dec 2002

rmandiga said:
Sachin,
How do they calculate Priority date?
Any help here please.

I have applied for labor in Dec 18th,2002 and got approved in Feb2004.
What will be my priority Date?
You mean only few cases were left with priority dates 2001 got approved and moved to 2002 so fast?

Thanks in advance

Folks,

I have a question about 140 receipt. My lawyer is not providing me the I-140 Receipt or even the Receipt number citing the company policy.
Is there a way to get that number/receipt?

Binary

There is a way to determine

If you pay the INS fee by your personal check, you can ask the bank to send a copy of it, or some bank these days just scan the front and back side of check and post it on their website. If thats the case, just go to your bank website, logon to your account there and simply drill the backside of the check, you will see the INS receipt number, which is the number you are looking for, hope this helps.

Regards
LaborDrags

EB3 - 485 Trends

Hi All,
Have been following 485 (EB3)trends for 2004 filers.It looks like FPs and some approvals have come out for folks with 485 NDs before April 1 and nothing beyond.Is this a deliberate decision on part of INS.My ND for 485 is mid-July and was trying predict some time lines for my case as I have to base a lot of decisions on that.

Anyone who has been closely monitoring trends? Any theories?

ardaviraf

Hmm not sure. I saw couple of guys with ND 05/04/2004, getting FP notices. You may want to check thr tracker..

Hi LaborDrags,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the lawyers paid the fees. So I do not have access to that Money order or Check.

Any other suggestion?

Binary

Just noticed that my LUD changed on 11/11/2004 for I-485 but the content stills says FP recieved date only. Only the date has changed from Sept27th (FP receipt date) to Nov 11th.

What does it mean? Any ideas from previous successful brothers?
Does that mean my File is touched?

I-485 ND:March26th, 2004

EB2 guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
rmandiga said:
Just noticed that my LUD changed on 11/11/2004 for I-485 but the content stills says FP recieved date only. Only the date has changed from Sept27th (FP receipt date) to Nov 11th.

What does it mean? Any ideas from previouse successful brothers?
Does that mean my File is touched?

I-485 ND:March26th, 2004

EB2 guy.

If you look thru the spreadsheet most of the 485 approvals were around 2 months after FP. May be your's is on the way!!!

ST.

485 Receipt

Hi All,

We have a strange situation. I have not received my 485 receipt even after 30 days of wait. I have checked the 485 case number through the cleared checks and the message says : This case is pending because of insufficient fees for FP. and they have sent a letter to us stating the same.

In fact the FP fees is paid correctly and got cleared by the bank and we have the proof for the same. Neither my attorney nor me got any letter from the VSC ( Either receipt or insuffcient funds).

What is the best course of action to get their attention back to the case???

Thanks in advance.

AP approved for all three applications and EAD for spouse approved

Our all three I-131s were approved yesterday.

Spouse EAD approved yesterday after couple of months of primary applicant approval.

Thanks
Karurama(Sai)

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with mariajohn's record and karunama's AP approval.

mariajohn, when you added your record, the formulas for EAD time, AP time, etc were missing.

I-140 approved!!!

I just received an email that my I-140 was approved yesterday, please update the tracker for me, thanks.

my info corrected

Sorry, my category is EB-1 and not EB2. I had some confusion; I have
corrected the file.

am_111

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker updated with mariajohn's record and karunama's AP approval.

mariajohn, when you added your record, the formulas for EAD time, AP time, etc were missing.

Oop...Sorry

binary said:
Hi LaborDrags,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the lawyers paid the fees. So I do not have access to that Money order or Check.

Any other suggestion?

Binary

This is what I have found from USCIS web site: Way to go bro: Good Luck:

What should I do if I have submitted an application, but have not received a receipt number yet?

You will have to wait for your receipt number to arrive in the mail from CIS. If you have questions about your application receipt number, please call the NCSC at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY).

Regards
LaborDrags

GC-App said:
I just received an email that my I-140 was approved yesterday, please update the tracker for me, thanks.

Congrats GC-App. could please share with us, from which state you got you Labor? Mine is from Maine. Is state and the Labor approval date really matter in getting the I140?

Hi,
I am new to this group. Here are my details.

CA-Labor:
RD: 11/21/2001
AD: 04/30/2004

VSC-EB2
I140/I485:
RD: 08/03/2004.
ND:08/07/2004.

EAD:
RD: 08/03/2004
AD: 08/13/2004

AP:
RD: 08/03/2004