2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

zbcx123 said:
with EricS and kalse_2000 records.

All the best to you EricS. Would you mind sharing the reason for your 140 denial?

Cheers

My I-140 was denied on 2 basis:
1> "Ability to pay issue"
2> Official transcripts not submitted for education.

I was not paid the proferred wage in 2001, 2002 and 2003. My employer did not have enough "ability to pay" to cover the difference. I had a doubt that this would happen.
Regarding the education evaluation, I was using my own LC, no substitution etc. You can judge the competitiveness of my lawyer from the fact that it was my own LC, same lawyer filed LC and 140 and still it got denied. I think the reason is that he didn't even bother to get a education evaluation done for my 4 year Engineering degree and attach it to the 140.

Anyway, I am going to file MTR. I have no choice and I must do so to get my 7th year extension as I am already in my 6th year of H1.

Approval or Not? - Please help

Hello,

I received an email from USCIS today. Can someone please tell me if this means my I140 is approved?

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 29, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

majestix said:
Hello,

I received an email from USCIS today. Can someone please tell me if this means my I140 is approved?

Text clearly says, "This case has been approved"
What could that mean ?? :(

Wake up boy- Your 140 has been approved.

Congrats

Thanks

Hello,

I could not believe myself that I140 was approved and just wanted to check with experts here. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks

---
VSC - EB3 - Labor sub
I140- RD: 11/17/04, ND: 11/29/04
I140 email Approval - 11/30/04

Congrats majestix,

Could you post exact Receipt date and Notice Date for I-140.

majestix said:
Hello,

I could not believe myself that I140 was approved and just wanted to check with experts here. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks

---
VSC - EB3 - Labor sub

Guys,
With concurrent, once I40 approved,USCIS will send appropriate information fro I485 Or Attorney have to sent approval notice to USCIS?

Thank you

Hi EricS,

Which category were your filing? Eb2 or Eb3? Did you get your EAD prior to denial?

Thanks and good luck!

FP done

Can some one update my infor I finished my FP today. It was very uneventful and barely took 15 min. I went to Alexandria VA office. :)

Will post any changes in status as they come.

Can someone also enlighten me as to how long is it taking to get I140 and 485 approval now a days after finger printing. My RD is 02/12/04 for both and its EB2. :rolleyes:

Thanks
Va

VaLabor_02 said:
Can some one update my infor I finished my FP today. It was very uneventful and barely took 15 min. I went to Alexandria VA office. :)

Can someone also enlighten me as to how long is it taking to get I140 and 485 approval now a days after finger printing. My RD is 02/12/04 for both and its EB2. :rolleyes:

Thanks
Va

Your FP date is already in the tracker.

Since we are seeing concurrent adjucations in the EB2 category, you might hear about yours soon :)

LUD Change on I-485

Hi VaLabor_02,

Have you seen any changes to your I-485 before FP ?

Thanks in advance.

VaLabor_02 said:

Thanks
Va

wuyi said:
Hi EricS,

Which category were your filing? Eb2 or Eb3? Did you get your EAD prior to denial?

Thanks and good luck!

My case is EB3.
Yes, I got my EAD (July some time), but never used it.

140 Denial

Hi EricS,

How could INS deny your case without RFE? One of the reason is education, does it mean you have to submit transcript when you file your 140? And INS does not give you a second chance if you forgot to submit that? It does not make sense to me.

gook luck.

No 2004 concurrent approvals lately :confused:

Don't see any 2004 concurrent approvals off late.
After seeing satish01's approval, I was kinda hoping mine would also follow the same pattern.
So far, none..............
Strange are the ways of USCIS.

I-140 Approval in ONE DAY!!! unbelieveable!!!!

majestix said:
Hello,

Thanks

---
VSC - EB3 - Labor sub

Dear Majestix.

Could you please clarify if your I-140 got cleared in JUST ONE DAY? If true you are the most luckiest guy ever from what I see.

Cheers,