2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

ANOTHER EB-2 I-140 Approved!!

I have been watched this thread for a while. Yesterday, my I-140 was approved. Here is my information. Thank you all! :)

EAD/AP/140/485 EB2
PD: 08/06/01 NJ
I140: RD 03/17/04 AP 11/29/04
I485: RD 03/17/04 AP ;)
FP: ND 09/17/04 11/04/04
EAD: RD 03/17/04 AD 08/09/04
AP: RD 03/17/04 AD 07/30/04

Question for kariakoo & NJ080601GC

Hi Guys,

Could you please let me know if you have observed any changes to the LUD for I-485 ?

kariakoo,
Have have you completed your FP ?

Thanks in advance.

kariakoo said:
My I140 was approved today.
ND Feb 23, 2004.
AD Dec 1, 2004.
No RFE, No LUD.

Finger prints done

Today we(Me,spouse and two children) have completed figer prints in ASC Alexandria Va.They took just 15 minutes to complete.
Pl update the tracker.Thanks in advance

EB2 approvals

If that is the case, can we predict when EB2 certain PD dates will be processed. For example, my PD date in 10/02, so can we estimate when my case will be processed.

rmandiga said:
Looks like EB2 are approved based on Priority Date.

EB2

majestix said:
Hello,

I could not believe myself that I140 was approved and just wanted to check with experts here. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks

---
VSC - EB3 - Labor sub
I140- RD: 11/17/04, ND: 11/29/04
I140 email Approval - 11/30/04

USCIS has authorized personnel in the Mail room at VCS to approve EB3 I-140 cases as soon as they receive it :)

Here is more info about my case.

My PD is May 2002.
FP completed on 9/9/2004.
485 filed concurrently with 140 on Feb 9, 2004.
485 LUD - 9/11 (FP recvd), 11/10 & 11/11 (no change).

Regarding prior denial

Hello guys,

I am a new bee in the forum.

Please do let me know your comments on this.

I was with this company from 1998 and they filed my GC(concurrent) with LC substitution. Due to my attorney's stupitdity my I-140 was denied becasue of 1. Employers ability to pay issue 2. Education/Experiance compatibility to orginal labor. I have re-appealed the case and is still pending with LUD 04/06/2004. I have no hope of that getting approved.

I have joined another company and got a LC substitution(EB2). This time i made sure that all the parameters and right. The LUD is 05/11/2004 on my I-140. Now the current processing dates are close to Nov 20th 04 at Vermont. I dont see any updates on the case.

Here are my questions.

1. Will my last GC application(rejection) affect my current one?
2. Why my case has not been picked up inspite of current processing date well passed my receipt date.

cheers :)

I-140

I guess my approval took 12 days. My mail date was 11/15/2004 and the date they received was 11/16/2004. I recieved the EAC number from Attorney on 11/29/2004 and got the approval on 11/30/2004. So you can calculate the number of days.

Thanks

CaliGC said:
Dear Majestix.

Could you please clarify if your I-140 got cleared in JUST ONE DAY? If true you are the most luckiest guy ever from what I see.

Cheers,

All Activity...

...for 2004 filers seems to be slowing down. Not many I140 approvals or 485 approvals coming through for the folks who had their I-140 cleared in the last couple of weeks? Seems like a result of christmas vacations.... Hopefully they come back after a good break and make up for the time lost !!!

Finger prints at Alexandria Va

ndnori said:
Today we(Me,spouse and two children) have completed figer prints in ASC Alexandria Va.They took just 15 minutes to complete.

Hi Ndori,
Could you please provide me all the necessary documents that has to be accompained by me for the FP at Alexandria Va.
What all documents should i have to carry.
How early should i have to be there before my schedule time.
Let me know all the details as i have an appointment this Sat.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks

ptlsb said:
Hi Ndori,
Could you please provide me all the necessary documents that has to be accompained by me for the FP at Alexandria Va.
What all documents should i have to carry.
How early should i have to be there before my schedule time.
Let me know all the details as i have an appointment this Sat.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks

You may reach just 15 min before.Do not reach too early because there is no much place to sit and wait and they are not entertaining before the shceduled time.You need the original fingerprint notice you recieved and a picture ID(Preferably EAD).Thats it.It is really very simple process.

Fp

Thanks a lot nrodri. You have been very helpful.
Also do they call us by appointment or have to go the window on time how does that work. And just if you know, my wife's FP is on tue the 7th instead can we approach them and request to get it done the same day. Is there any processing fee. Let us know.
Appreciate it.
Thanks

FP for kids

Hi all,

My son is 6 yrs old. We have not received FP notice for him. Is it required for him to get the FP done ?

Thanks in advance.

ndnori said:

ptlsb said:
Thanks a lot nrodri. You have been very helpful.
Also do they call us by appointment or have to go the window on time how does that work. And just if you know, my wife's FP is on tue the 7th instead can we approach them and request to get it done the same day. Is there any processing fee. Let us know.
Appreciate it.
Thanks

You need to be at the front desk 5 min before your scheduled time .They will ask you to fill up a small form with your info .Then you will be guided to another counter where you will get a token no like.When your no is called you should go and give the finger prints.As regards to preponing for your wife I am not sure if they accept.Still you may give a try.There is no processing fee.