2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Jharkhandi said:
EAC04141 means 141st working day of year 04 for EAC(VSC). Now if you have two NDs with 141 - then something got screwed up somewhere. But let us wait for bright's reply - the case might be different there.

Do not be scared - there could be other reasons too. Who knows it is begining of concurrent adjudication, which screwed up the series somehow?

Do you know same word is used in Chinese for oppurtunity what they use for danger?

If you filed all your applications on the same day simultaneously, you will have the same ND, and having 141 for all cases is correct, isn't it ?

All my receipt numbers start with EAC04073

LC_Virginia said:
If you filed all your applications on the same day simultaneously, you will have the same ND, and having 141 for all cases is correct, isn't it ?

All my receipt numbers start with EAC04073
Sorry if I was not clear. Say A and B filed in VSC on April 12, 2004 and Apr 15, 2004(both ND) and both of them got EAC04141 series, then something went wrong somewhere - this is what we are discussing.

Now coming to your question - that should not happen ideally but I think I have seen atleast one case where person had same series with different NDs for various cases. That is an exception and is not a systemwide glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jharkhandi said:
Sorry if I was not clear. Say A and B filed in VSC on April 12, 2004 and Apr 15, 2004(both ND) and both of them got EAC04141 series, then something went wrong somewhere - this is what we are discussing.

Okay, thanks... that makes it clear...

Forgive me for being so thickheaded :)

I sent all my aplications I-140/I485 on march 30th 2004, got the receipts about april 20th, funny thing is on the ND for the I485 is the 04141 and says it was received on april 15th and the I140 is also 04141 and says it was received on april 13th, so i guess this proves that something is happening with this " 04 141 " receipt dates, maybe the begining of FO memo?

Any thoughts?????

Perico said:
I sent all my aplications I-140/I485 on march 30th 2004, got the receipts about april 20th, funny thing is on the ND for the I485 is the 04141 and says it was received on april 15th and the I140 is also 04141 and says it was received on april 13th, so i guess this proves that something is happening with this " 04 141 " receipt dates, maybe the begining of FO memo?

Any thoughts?????
Oh yeah - perhaps that was your case which I was talking about. Not sure if it is FO memo implementation or a goof up of same.

My employer sent my 140/485/AP/EAD on 27th July and the checks were cleared on July 30th ( The date was written in back of the check as JL 30 04)
My bank posted the transaction on 3rd Aug but there is no receipt # in the check. I have checked with bank also but no were it written. One of my friend told me that I will get my receipt # within 2 days ( His check was cleared on July 30th and the receipt # was written and also recd mail on 2nd Aug)
But in my case no number was written and no mails also. Do u guys know why its like this?
1. Is there any problem? Normally how long does it take to recv receipt # after your checks cleared?
2. Is it ok if they dont write the receipt # on the check

I-140 approved

Folks,

just got an email that my I-140 was approved!!. What's going on here? that was pretty quick.

EAD/AP/140/485 EB3 ND: APR 16 2004
AP - 6/30/04
EAD - 7/2/04
I-140 - 8/5/04

-Santosh "140 approved" Patil

Wow !!!!congratulations, mine should be coming close i hope ( eac0414150....) enjoy, go and share sometime with your family!!!!
can you share datails about you company (ie. number of employee's gross, profit or loss?)

july140 said:
My employer sent my 140/485/AP/EAD on 27th July and the checks were cleared on July 30th ( The date was written in back of the check as JL 30 04)
My bank posted the transaction on 3rd Aug but there is no receipt # in the check. I have checked with bank also but no were it written. One of my friend told me that I will get my receipt # within 2 days ( His check was cleared on July 30th and the receipt # was written and also recd mail on 2nd Aug)
But in my case no number was written and no mails also. Do u guys know why its like this?
1. Is there any problem? Normally how long does it take to recv receipt # after your checks cleared?
2. Is it ok if they dont write the receipt # on the check

Check on the back side of the check.

divsan said:
Folks,

just got an email that my I-140 was approved!!. What's going on here? that was pretty quick.

AP - 6/30/04
EAD - 7/2/04
I-140 - 8/5/04

congratulations.

mine is before you EAC04133 ND April 01 2004. Hope to here something.

Congratulations divsan/Santosh Approved Patil :) ,

Men you stole a March over the other April Guys.Enjoy the News Dude.Take an early weekend. ;)

Wad your case Regulkar or Labor sub??

I am excited as my ND is just a day before you (04/15/04 -EAC04144).

Regards.

divsan said:
Folks,

AP - 6/30/04
EAD - 7/2/04
I-140 - 8/5/04

Congratulaions Santosh. Thats cool man. April has started.
Aaj ka din safal ho gaya

Tracker updated

Tracker updated with divsan's 140 approval.

Congratulations, divsan.... so April approvals have also started ! It's time to start seeing some EB2 approvals now..

LC_Virginia said:

Congratulations, divsan.... so April approvals have also started ! It's time to start seeing some EB2 approvals now..

Let the April finish first ;)

LC_Virginia said:

This is really a great news (also, it destroyed all my hopes of 2 queues) from April 01. Anyway... I am scanning May 20 cases and I saw one approval for today. I have my fingers crossed.

140/485 Cases after May April 30th..

Does any one has any idea how USCIS is dealing 140 cases filed after April 30th?Are they giving the approvals or waiting for 485 to be adjudicated..?
Thanks
gcva